[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://stealthtransitionblog.tumblr .com/ http://metoidiopla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1477165517533.jpg (86KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1477165517533.jpg
86KB, 900x675px
http://stealthtransitionblog.tumblr.com/
http://metoidioplasty.tumblr.com/
when did you stop falling for the 'ftm bottom surgery is completely unrealistic and nonfunctional' meme?
>>
>>7853110
>http://metoidioplasty.tumblr.com/
kek
>>
>>7853110
>implying any bottom surgery is realistic or functional
Let me know when you have dicks and pussies grow from stem cells or transplanted.
>>
>>7853110
They are only functional if you have the fetish for small penis humiliation.
>>
I've never even heard of a cis guy with a 2 inch dick.
>>
>>7854694
Male babies with micropenises were routinely surgically reassigned as girls.
>>
>>7854770
FUCK! Why couldn't I have had a smaller dick haha
>>
>>7854923
It was mainly a thing in the 70's and 80's. 90's much less, 00's possibly not at all. So you were probably born too late to get a 0 hour extreme early transition.
>>
>when did you stop falling for the 'ftm bottom surgery is completely unrealistic and nonfunctional' meme?
not after seeing those pictures that's for sure

i'll be waiting for my stem cell cock
>>
I wish it looked better. Feeling and being able to pee from it are good and I don't care about getting erect, but it's pretty hideous looking, not to mention the scarring where the donor skin comes from.
>>
>>7855026
>and I don't care about getting erect,
Why not? As an mtf I'd want to be able to have sex with a neovag.
>>
>>7855134
I'm gay and a bottom
>>
>>7855473
Even so... Are there cis male gay bottoms who are happy never getting off that way?
>>
>>7855484
I don't know, probably. If it gets hard, fine but appearance matters more to me.
>>
>>7853110
Metoidioplasty is something I wouldn't hesitate about getting, but I'm afraid my clit will just be too small... now (pre-T) it's practically invisible, I have a hard time imagining becoming any bigger then a small pea.

Phalloplasty I'm not sure of... so much expensive surgery, so much telling scarring all over your body and the risk of not getting an optimal result at the end of it. I was almost getting tempted after seeing some good results, but then I watched a recent vid on Youtube of a guy who had his done and all tho it wasn't really botched and he was happy... I just thought "man, I'd be so disappointed if that was me!" And I've just seen too many photo's giving me the same thought.

I think I'll be better off with the pack-and-play option, just hope there will come some on the market that will make the experience more physically pleasurable for the top. (In the meantime, I'm planning to do some simple modifications to the one I currently am waiting for in the mail so it will potentially offer a bit more fun in use)
>>
>>7858906
A stupid question while I'm at it: I spoke to my doctor recently about having my female lower-parts removed and stitched up in the future (except for the clit off course and parts of the labia) but pretty much got a "no, we shouldn't remove it if it isn't broken". Is that something that's just... how it is or should I get another doctor?
>>
>>7858942
I got the same answer
>>
>>7858958
Dammit... There has to be a way! Hate my vag, I don't care if it's "not broken", I don't want it! I know there's other ftm's that don't mind having that hole, but I'm not one of them.
>>
>>7859019
From what I gather you can/will get it included when doing hysto
>>
>>7859028
Really? I think I need to see another doc in this field... my regular doc isn't being very cooperative/knowledgeable and it feels like a battle talking to her about this stuff, it's just silly and not getting anywhere.
>>
>>7858942
>>7858958

Doctors have no incentive to perform a risky, unorthodox surgery with many possible complications on an otherwise healthy individual.
You're going to have to find someone who specializes in radical body modifications.
Normal doctors don't have malpractice insurance that covers radical cosmetic surgery.

t. gp doctor
>>
>>7859086
Circumcision.
>>
>>7859099
radical cosmetic surgery

vs

snibby snabe in rabbi's back yard.
>>
>>7859099
circumcision has been performed for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.
any complications are well-known and accounted for.
your comparison is invalid.
>>
>>7853110
... dude have you seen the scaring that shit leaves?
>>
File: g7n27f0z4ejy.jpg (91KB, 706x960px) Image search: [Google]
g7n27f0z4ejy.jpg
91KB, 706x960px
>>7859157
>>
>>7859621
That's what happens when drunk priests play with knives :)
>>
>>7859641
It's done by hospitals in the huge majority of cases.
>>
>>7859902
Implying priests can't be drunk in hospitals
>>
>>7859902
implying hopsitals cant be drunk in the priests
>>
>>7859621
Rage inducing. Hands off our penises!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.