[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the myth that all Asian transpeople can pass an act of whitesplaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Is the myth that all Asian transpeople can pass an act of whitesplaining toward both Asian masculinity and femininity? Why are white people so obsessed with overriding traditional Asian centric views and ideals toward masculinity and femininity with their own?
>>
>>7852999
The fuck are you on about? Is it a myth? Yes. Does it have basis in reality? Somewhat. But the rest of it, the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>7853004
is this your first cara thread?
>>
>>7853004
I think he means why white people keep forcing their ideal of masc/feminity on asian people.
>>
>>7853011
I see that word thrown around but only know it seems to involve trannies and trolling.
>>
File: faceagp.png (871KB, 633x670px) Image search: [Google]
faceagp.png
871KB, 633x670px
>>7853064
cara/caraposter is one of the more prolific /tttt/ posters
she routinely makes threads about various obscure and kinda weird points regarding transsexualism, such as this one, with very strong opinions that spark stupid debates
she is most infamous for her obsession with early transitioners and occasional dangerous behaviour towards them
she hasn't made an asian thread in a while, but back when she was claiming east asian ethnicity they were prevalent
>>
>>7853017
Replace white with american and the answer is easy. Because (((they))) want it so.
>>
>>7852999
This is 4chan, not Tumblr. GTFO
>>
>>7853064
If a thread OP includes any of the following:
>early transitioners
>feminism
>toxic masculinity
>male/female socialization
>HSTS and AGP
>"how do we heal the relationship between.."
>OP pic is Eli Erlick/Andreja/Nicole Maines
There's a 99% chance it's a caraposter thread
>>
>>7853157
>tfw you make threads about several of these topics but aren't caraposter
>>
>>7853157
predictive ability of hsts/agp is sub-50%, and cara does not post andreja
good try, though
>>
>>7853169
You're either just a troll or retarded then.
>>
>>7853209
>retarded
Ouch. Why anon?
>>
>>7853227
Truth hurts.
>>
>>7853236
But why does that make me retarded?
>>
>>7853236
Amen!
>>
>>7853243
Because trans issues don't need an ideological lens to be viewed through, and starting unnecessary discussions that only serve to be divisive is, well, retarded.
>>
>>7853249
But those things aren't ideological or matter because other people follow them even if you don't have a side. They can be interesting, not divisive, discussions.
>>
>>7853278
I am not trans so I don't claim to know about or really care about the arguments about early transitioners, the AGP theory makes some sense to me but I don't care to know a whole lot about it so I don't assert it as fact, and I do not know those three people, but the other stuff?

Yes, straight garbage.
>>
>>7853334
Feminism isn't important to know about?

Trans people can't be interested in gendered socialization?
>>
>>7853343
>Feminism isn't important to know about?
It is, but in the same way that you'd want to know about a cancerous tumor.
>>
>>7852999
Yes
>>
Asians are objectively neotenous, and that's without taking into account Western perceptions.
>>
>>7852999
>Why are white people so obsessed with overriding traditional Asian centric views and ideals toward masculinity and femininity with their own?

Whites just have an obsession with inserting themselves into everyone else's societies, even when they aren't wanted, to try and mold them into their image and then subjugate these societies into their system.
>>
>>7853351
And in this analogy, trans people are people with natural vulnerabilities to cancers.
>>
>>7853917
>tfw Asian and objectively not neotenous
>>
File: 1484880493945.jpg (411KB, 2663x1772px) Image search: [Google]
1484880493945.jpg
411KB, 2663x1772px
>>7854145
Yeah, I mean obviously there are some exceptions. Which is really unfortunate if you end up being one of the few Asian males who can actually grow a Guan Yu looking beard, only to end up transgender. That's how you know god doesn't love you.
>>
they're shorter and have smaller dicks then the other races, they're also smarter. it's just a fact.
>>
>>7853969
Spotted the kike. Every society, save for some of the most isolated and remote ones, on Earth has appropriated white culture in one form or another. When it comes to subjugating and subverting, that's mostly what you hook-nosed lizardmen are guilty of.
Most non-white societies idealize whiteness as being attractive, noble, and even godly, especially Asian cultures. It's why they partake in whitening their skin and even go as far as to have facial reconstruction surgery to make themselves look more European.
This is further proven by the statistical fact that white males are the most desired in the dating market. Meanwhile, despite the fact that Asian males make more money on average, they are the least desired.
Deal with it, faggot.
>>
>>7856924
>whitening their skin and even go as far as to have facial reconstruction surgery
desu it's because having dark skin = being a poorfag working in the fields and wider eyes are objectively neotenous
>>
>>7858241
what do you call a black man sitting in a tree with a suit & suitcase?

> a branch manager
>>
>>7852999
>all asians can pass
>explain drewiepoodle/ianna drew
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.