[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many bi men just stay in the closet and take meat off th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 1485058173799.jpg (50KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485058173799.jpg
50KB, 600x800px
How many bi men just stay in the closet and take meat off the menu because HIV exists? I can't be the only one.

>inb4 safe sex

No shit, but I'm not trusting my life to a piece of latex, faggot.

If you run the numbers it's literally not worth it to pin a femboi down because of the risks. Sure they're easier than women, but they're also more dangerous.

On the bright side, there might be a vaccine soon.

http://www.sciencealert.com/one-of-the-first-hiv-vaccines-will-move-onto-phase-ii-trials-in-2017
>>
>>7851409
So just fuck girls. The world will go on, stupid biscum
>>
>>7851409
don't fugg anyone with darker skin than yourself, literally the darker the race the more likely to have HIV
>>
>>7851433
>biscum
Daily reminder that biphobia is homophobia.
>>
honestly it does worry me, but I'm more comfortable around men. it feels like less hoops to jump through to date a guy. less expectations from both party. I've met some really trashy girls I had reservations about for the same reason. better to gauge on a case by case basis.
>>
>>7851434
I think this is the stupidest thing I've read all year. Congrats, anon
>>
>>7851439
>gays constantly cheat on you and fuck around
>par for the course who cares
>bi's constantly leave you for women
>literal scum
Gays are retarded.
>>
>>7851442
Unless she's an actual prostitute, the risk isn't even close to being the same. The chances of getting HIV from vaginal intercourse with a non-hooker in a G7 country is close to 0.
>>
>>7851449
>statistics and probability is stupid if I don't like the facts they present
K
>>
>>7851460
>all statistics are absolute truth
This is how I know you're an ignorant fuck
>the amount of melanin someone has is directly proportional to their chance of having HIV
Please show me this study
>>
>>7851449
>triggered nigger

Black gay men have the highest rates of HIV of any group, period.

>>7851460
This is always the case. Don't argue with literal niggers or their pets; any facts they don't like are always "racist" or subjective.
>>
>>7851505
>nigger
I'm not black, dumbfuck
>>
File: hiv-data-trends-figure4.jpg (302KB, 1210x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hiv-data-trends-figure4.jpg
302KB, 1210x1200px
>>7851475
never said "directly proportional" desu, if you don't recognize when people are talking in broad strokes you might be autistic
>>
>>7851531
>>
File: 4TT5.jpg (284KB, 1800x1319px) Image search: [Google]
4TT5.jpg
284KB, 1800x1319px
>>7851536
syphilis too
>>
File: 20170303_052231.png (109KB, 720x601px) Image search: [Google]
20170303_052231.png
109KB, 720x601px
>>7851531
>literally the darker the race the more likely to have HIV
That means directly proportional you moron, desucuteanime.jpg

Wait that's funny because I have THIS study which says more white americans have HIV than hispanic. That's weird, thry conflict desu
>>
>>7851568
They*
>>
>>7851409
Good. You're just gonna be breaking fewer gay guys hearts that way.
>>
File: gr1_lrg.jpg (283KB, 2862x2278px) Image search: [Google]
gr1_lrg.jpg
283KB, 2862x2278px
>>7851568
"literally" can be used as an intensifier desu

>doesn't understand or purposefully ignores per capita rates
typical "anti-racist" tactic, change it up a little m8 it's getting stale
>>
>>7851568
There are more whites than hispanics. The US is roughly 63% white, 14% black, 17% hispanic, 2% asian and the rest is various other races. There are so many more white gays, that is why only 1 in 11 white gays have it when 1 in 4 hispanic gays have it.
>>
>>7851579
You were just using the word informally to make your point seem more true. Literally means exactly.

My point was about whites vs hispanic, not blacks. Of course the /pol/army has to fixate on blacks becuase they're obsessed, desu. Also, not once have I used the word "racist" desu.
>>
>>7851608
Adding on, even if these statistics are true, it doesn't mean op should avoid dating all people of colour. Statistics are just that, statistics. There are still black and hispanic americans without hiv and white americans with hiv. Saying "lol don't go out with dark people" is just such a patronising and offensive way of dismissing entire races.
>>
>>7851475
>>the amount of melanin someone has is directly proportional to their chance of having HIV
>Please show me this study
lel
you are in for a bad dose of reality should you choose to ever actually look at official statistics anon.

I've looked at HIV statistics a lot. Because I've panicked for no legitimate reason whatsoever about getting HIV. And to cope with the terror and anxiety issues I had, I'd read statistics on transmission rates, symptoms to look for and their specificity, and race stats.

Its true. Pretty much the same pattern as crime stats. Darker your skin, more crimes you commit on average.

>Geez anon, racist much?
-shrug-
>>
>>7851635
Noone said you're racist. Why are you people so quick to defend yourself against racist allegations.
>>
I fucking love how HIV infection rates are so very discriminatory, warms the cockles of my polgbt heart
>>
>>7851608
i think you might be autistic
the raw incidence is higher but there are more white MSM so the rate is proportionally less; that is, every individual white is less *likely* to have HIV which was the original point
>>7851624
i don't understand why leftists say "people of color" desu, might as well just call them "coloreds" like grandpa used to
>>7851644
there is literally nothing wrong with racism desu
>>
File: 1484533894062.jpg (48KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484533894062.jpg
48KB, 499x499px
>>7851624
>There are still black and hispanic americans without hiv

That's playing russian roulette with a gun that has 3 bullets in it
>>
>>7851651
Okay sorry I made a mistake. Not everybody obsessively looks up statistics of HIV and can correctly interpret every graph.

I really don't care which phrase is used. People of colour was just the first phrase that came to mind.

Okay, I'm not going to sit here and convince you not to be racist if you are. Have fun
>>
>>7851665
So let's say you fell in love with a black guy, he was the man of your dreams and perfect in every way and you'd never meet anyone that great again. You wouldn't approach him because you'd just assume he has HIV and fuck playing russian roulette lelsmugpepe?
>>
>>7851624
>Saying "lol don't go out with dark people" is just such a patronising and offensive way of dismissing entire races.
No one is saying not to fuck dark people, you autist.

There is nothing wrong with using hard numbers in order to form cautious behavior to approaching HIV.

People like you need to stop pretending HIV is ok and that we need to be tolerant of people with HIV. I know you didn't outright say that but also go fuck yourself.
>>
>>7851697
"hay, I know this is going to sound awful but I am way too fucking paranoid about std, can we please both get checked before you turn my boipoosi into your personal cumdump"

next scenario please, that was fun
>>
File: boi.png (533KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
boi.png
533KB, 600x800px
>>7851409
was bored
>>
>>7851699
You obviously haven't read the previous posts.
>>7851434
He LITERALLY said right there don't fuck people darker than yourself. Also, not once have I said or implied that you should fuck someone with HIV.

>>7851712
So it's not like playing russian roulette because you can get individual people tested first. Don't come in all like "lel fucking black people is always a risk of catching HIV smugpepe.jpg".
>>
>>7851409
yeah right
you stay in the closet because you know how shittily society treats you for being queer and there are much much more straight girls than gay men in the world and all of them are more easily accessible, relationships with them are socially acceptable, and your family is proud of you for dating good ones.

hide behind muh HIV meme all you want, but there's plenty of easy ways (besides just a piece of latex) to protect yourself against HIV if you're not an idiot
>>
>>7851588
how the fuck do so many gay dudes have HIV it makes me so sad. "only 1 in 11" is horrifying and "1 in 4" is fucking unbelievable
>>
>>7851712
>>7851736
I should have specified but I'm not the same poster that you replied to.

however, russian roulette is a game of (roughly) pure chance with the odds known. getting a test done is like looking at the bullets and turning it to not kill you.
>>
>>7851697
>russian roulette
1 in 6 chance
>gay black sex
3 in 4 chance*

Yeah you are better off with that revolver in your hand. You have to also consider the fact that Blacks are much less likely to know their status and much less likely to be on meds. Then consider the fact that for white men we have a very large population of older men with HIV who are living healthily on meds, our younger generation doesn't really have HIV and gets checked. Blacks have a much smaller number of older gay black men living with HIV because most of them died. They have a huge number of newly infected men under 30. (increased 87% from 2004 to 2014.)
*assuming the black man is gay and between ages of 18 and 25
>>
File: 1488307449484.png (100KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488307449484.png
100KB, 500x281px
ITT: future AIDS patients desperately scramble for any information which will directly cause them to contract HIV
>>
>>7851740
I live in Canada. Literally no one cares about being gay.
>>
>>7851409
>it's literally not worth it to pin a femboi down because of the risks
there is almost no risk of fucking someone in the ass you moron
the risk of transmission is so low if you are the one putting the dick in
>>
>>7851979
what is the gay HIV rate in canada

>>7852018
wrong, stop spreading misinformation. use protection always if you're going to do anal w/someone
>>
>>7852063
>wrong, stop spreading misinformation. use protection always if you're going to do anal w/someone
of course
but i am saying that to make the point that the top is almost under no risk unless there are other skin diseases which make transmission exponentially more likely

on the other hand, if i were a bottom, i'd go on PrEP AND use condoms just to be on the safe side
>>
If any of you where being serious about HIV none of you would be having gay sex. Posting HIV status on a gay based community and pointing the fingers at other races makes gays in general seem racist considering straight people assume any and l type of gay men have or will catch HIV. Sorry, just because your 'white' doesn't exclude you from this ideal.
>>
>>7851719
I can't tell the difference
>>
>>7852114
why are you acting so mature? are you 40 years old? we like to be childish and hysterical here, grandpa!
>>
>>7852154
The nose you twat
>>
You can also just keep your casual sex adventures limited and not whore yourself out to prevent catching HIV.

Guess that's not an option.
>>
>>7851568
>there are more white people with HIV in a country primarily composed of white people

shocking
>>
>>7851409
Nothing anyone ever says will ever get me to stop barebacking any cute femboy that comes by
>>
>>7851513
>white savior detected
let black people fight their own battles
>>
>>7851531
Why did it stop growing?
Obamacare?
>>
>>7851568
>blacks are still number 1 despite being 12% of the population
>getsw mad when people say "black people are more likely to have HIV"
shrug
>>
>>7851736
>He LITERALLY said right there don't fuck people darker than yourself
it is sound advice that dramatically lowers your risk of getting HIV though

which is the point of this thread

i know you don't like it because
>DASS RAYCISS
but it's the truth, anon.

you can dramatically lower your chance of getting AIDS by not fucking blacks. Yes. That is what the statistics tell you. Sorry to be the bearer of "harsh truths"
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.