[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to gay Muslims safely do their duty as Muslims and make a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: soul sister.jpg (56KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
soul sister.jpg
56KB, 800x450px
How to gay Muslims safely do their duty as Muslims and make a travel to Mecca but be safe? Are foreigners protected in Saudi Arabia if they are gay just so they can make their pilgrimage?
>>
>>7850066
They wear helmets and parachutes just in case they're thrown off a building.
>>
>>7850066
Not a Muslim, but I'd assume a gay Muslim is capable of going on the hajj without feeling the need to suck cock in public, you retarded faggot.
>>
>>7850066
I will never understand why a gay person would be Muslim. Your religion wants you dead, find a new one...
>>
>>7851741
Indoctrination from childbirth is a hell of a drug.
Plenty of Christians want all gay people dead too yet there are gay Christians as well...
>>
>>7850066
Nah, two Pakistani trannies were murdered recently trying to make the Hajj. They got arrested, tortured, etc. The Saudis are fucked up. If you'll notice in the comments, quite a lot of Pakistani Muslims are condemning the Saudis. They're Salaifsts--extremists.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1342675/two-pakistani-transgenders-tortured-death-33-others-arrested-saudi-arabia/
>>
>>7851766
Not even close to the same thing. I can't think of one Christian country that executes gay people and where I live a lot of protestant churches are actually flying rainbow flags.
>>
>>7851777
Oh, well of course if we're going by countries then yes. However I thought we were talking about significant proportions of people in each religion wanting all gay people to die, which is true for both Islam and Christianity: see any type of conservative Evangelical/Mormon/etc branch or read the bible for more detail.
>>
>>7851801
>true for both Islam and Christianity
The very significant difference between how gays are treated in Islamic countries vs Christian countries tells me that it is not the same at all. Islam must have a much, much larger proportion of people wanting all gay people dead because Islam is killing way more gay people.
>>
>>7851821
How many gay people are killed in Islamic countries vs Christian countries? REALLY wanna know.
>>
File: lgbt rights map.jpg (85KB, 625x447px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt rights map.jpg
85KB, 625x447px
>>7851838
As you can see on this map, every country that gives you the death penalty for homosex is an Islamic country. So the score is roughly as follows:

Islam: VERY MUCH A LOT OF GAYS
Christianity: not even one since the middle ages
>>
>>7851850
>Implying christian countries still exist
>>
Fundamentalist Islam and fundamentalist Christianity both want to kill all the gays.

The difference is that European countries went colonizing. People flocked to those colonies for religious freedom (freedom to pick your flavor of Christianity, no other religions mind you). The colonies of European countries industrialized and developed the modern SJW, and thus we now have a Christianity that can be convinced to accept the gays.

If we want the Muslims to accept the gays, they need to change the structure of their countries to accept religious freedom. Then they can develop less bigoted sects of Islam.
>>
>>7852953
Fundamentalist Christians want to convert the gays, not slaughter them.
>>
>>7853089
You haven't interacted with very many fundamentalists then which is a good thing, but don't pretend like you know what they think
>>
>>7853093
I'm from a small town in Texas. I grew up in the church. I have plenty of experience with fundamentalist Christians. I'm not pretending; I know EXACTLY how they think.
>>
>>7851729
I'm not sure about Saudi Arabia but in some countries it is illegal just to be gay. Like one country will examine the assholes of people to determine if they are gay or not.
>>
I don't get why we as a country just don't invade Saudi Aerabia and overthrow their government and spread the seeds of democracy and take the oil. Why go for small potatoes like Iraq when there's the Sauds and the Iranians would gladly take uparms with our country.
>>
>>7853824
All the other lame arab countries would get mad. Also apparently people in Saudi Arabia are super conservative and likely wouldn't be able to cope with a secular government.
>>
>>7850066
Do you think Saudi Arabia will ever be like America?
>>
>>7851850
>Gall–Peters projection
>special yellow category just to bitch about Russia
Islam is barbarism but what a garbage map this is.
>>
>>7853818
U are stupid
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.