[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its time !!!! Gays need to split from "LGBTQ" crap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

File: m.png (706KB, 650x702px) Image search: [Google]
m.png
706KB, 650x702px
Its time !!!! Gays need to split from "LGBTQ" crap , you people are a bunch of fringe fucking lunatics. Gay men should not have to align with such crap. Gay men don't go around dying for attention. Those type of "gays" couldn't get women either so they go for men. The rest of you degenerates and your pro-nouns can fuck right off , because no one gives a shit. Your losers (except Blaire White) and no one gives you attention so you make people listen. Gay men are above you clickie , attention seeking pathetic abominations . End your life or find a purpose worth living for. Wanna be a woman , look good enough to not be called out. Gay men in drag are better looking then most of you "trans" weirdos. Yes I'm a gay male and i can't wait to watch as you all call me every name in the book , but for every 1 that comments , their is 3 gay men who agree with me. WE DONT WANT TO BE ON THE SAME TEAM AS YOU FREAKS.
>>
>>7847636
Milo is uncut but still says this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI3Cb7YHtR0
>>
>>7847668
So ......... If he wishes he had it done a young age then , he seems to be the best voice on the matter. He likes cut more than uncut , and he's uncut sooooo their you go.
>>
>>7847712
>If he wishes he had it done a young age then
That's just it, he doesn't. He wants it on other men but not himself.
>>
>>7847636
Milo is is a cunt and gays are little moany bitches.
>>
>>7847636
Sure, let's split it into LBTQ and GP, Milo.
>>
>>7847668
>>7847712
>>7847747

Jewish enough to promote circumcision but not jewish enough to do it on himself.
>>
>>7847998
>GP
NAMBLA?
>>
File: 1486338313748.png (272KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486338313748.png
272KB, 1000x1000px
>>7847636
>"Gay men don't go around dying for attention"

>posts a picture of Milo the professional attention whore
>>
>>7847636
you're right, gays/pedophiles need to get out of BLT...
>>
>>7847998
>>7848395
Why the fuck are people calling Milo a pedophile? Milo is a pedophile's victim, not a pedophile. I hate him too but facts are facts.
>>
>>7848493

Technically he is a non-offending Ephepophile. He admitted attraction to 15 year old dudes.
>>
>>7848573
Are we seriously going to pretend a 15 year old cannot look sexually attractive to a perfectly normal person? That's just one year below the age of consent. Can you always tell a 15 year old from a 16 year old? Of course Milo is too old to hook up with teenagers but admitting they look pretty should not be controversial.
>>
>>7848585
>Are we seriously going to pretend a 15 year old cannot look sexually attractive to a perfectly normal person? That's just one year below the age of consent. Can you always tell a 15 year old from a 16 year old? Of course Milo is too old to hook up with teenagers but admitting they look pretty should not be controversial.

I totally agree, but Milo was stupid enough to admit it in public.
>>
>>7848661
Like I said before, Milo is just a professional attention whore. I'm guessing he did bite off more than he can chew this time though.
>>
>>7847636
My god, the illiteracy hurts. What is "clickie"? Did you mean cliquey? You couldn't type out "one" and "three"? Did you write this rambling garbage on your phone? Your/you're, what age do they teach that at?

Oh yeah, and there's that, "MtFs are all unpassable because I spot the unpassable ones." What is confirmation bias? I work in an industry that attracts a lot of gay men, and ninety percent of the men who work for our company are obnoxious flaming faggots who wear capris in winter. I'm an FtM, and I'm more masculine than these failures of men. I guess from this I should conclude all gays are lisping losers?

Can we split the LGBT community into the actually intelligent people and the tards who aren't allowed to speak? Sage. Jesus.

>>7848312
I honestly don't believe he's Jewish. I think he just claims that to deflect criticism that he's anti-Semitic. It's hard to disprove without being able to track down his genealogy, and he's gone by multiple different names.
>>
>Those type of "gays" couldn't get women either so they go for men.

I didn't know this was a gay male stereotype? Only ever heard this as a bisexual woman/lesbian woman stereotype... unless that's what you meant? I'm really curious now, the former makes me like "YES, DISCRIMINATED AGAINST EQUALLY".

Stop whining about ppl passing or being mistaken for LBTQ instead of G. cuz we're all fags and dykes to your garden bigot.
>>
>>7848702
>Can we split the LGBT community into the actually intelligent people and the tards who aren't allowed to speak?
We already have that it's called
/lgbt/ and /pol/. The later have been cropping up more here since their king or should I say queen outed himself as a kiddy fiddler and now he only has altright fags who will follow him left.
>>
>>7848842
I hate Milo too, but your shitposting misinformation about him is pretty tiresome.
>>
File: 1488368171321.jpg (115KB, 779x595px) Image search: [Google]
1488368171321.jpg
115KB, 779x595px
>>7848890
>misinformation
He said he was at a party with 'very young boys'
he consorts with kiddy fiddlers and has actively tried to normalize underage encounters.
He didn't get fired over nothing senpai.
also
>>>/pol/
>>
Literally the only thing that has to actually split off is the QIAAP++ cancer, along with any and all allies.
>>
>>7848702
>I honestly don't believe he's Jewish. I think he just claims that to deflect criticism that he's anti-Semitic.

Kek. It will eventually turnout that he isn't really gay and that he hates blacks.

Everybody got trolled big time by him.
>>
>>7847636
So go already! You self-hating cismale gay cucks are a cancer on the LGBTQIA movement.
>>
>>7848493
He used his experience as an excuse to imply that adult-underage relationships are okay in most cases, and said that they should be normalized.

>>7848585
16 is still underage.
>>
>>7848842
Who the hell takes TYT seriously? You and your sad obsession with whining about /pol/ are fucking cancer.

>>7849023
I actually think that only his being a fag and his BBC fetish are real. Given his personality, I think he'd be happy to not be those things...the only serious hole in his conservatism is pandering to blacks so they'll give him sausage, or else he'd be as /pol/ as it gets. He used to write neurotically about how he hated being gay, and I don't think it was faked.

Being a huge queen is a compensatory persona, along with his fake hair.
>>
File: IMG_8537.jpg (58KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8537.jpg
58KB, 500x465px
>it's a mascfag cannot stop whining thread
>>
>>7849350
>16 is still underage.
Not in the UK, Americunt.
>>
>>7849350
>16 is still underage.
Not in Canada, Amerilard.
>>
>>7849389
>>7849427
>countries full of ahmets have lower ages of consent

how surprising... when are you lowering to 9?
>>
>>7849459
t. 58% white and dropping
>>
>>7849380
>not recognizing ironic reaction images
plumming the depths there famalamadingdong
>>7849381
blame /pol/ and kiwifags
>>7849427
>16 years old
>legal in many American states
>American doesn't even know the law in his own country
Kek. American Education
>>7849459
see >>7849469
Enjoy being the minority within a decade faglord
>>
File: 1405808865564.png (137KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
1405808865564.png
137KB, 534x400px
>>7849604
>>
>>7849654
>you make me look bad for being a /pol/ crossie
>I'll call you a s-shitposter
keep this up for a day, a week, a month.
We don't pander to conservatives here.
>>
>>7847636
I r8 8/8 4 good b8. Good job m8.
>>
>>7849719
tell /pol/ to leave today!
>>7849654
>>
>>7847636
>still trying to force Milo as a spokesperson

It's over anon. His reputation is now non-existent, straight into the dirt. Find someone else.
>>
>>7847668
I fucking hate being cut, i hate my own body and if there wasn't the chance of stem cell therapy bringing my foreskin back I would propably go insane.
It's completely fine that milo prefers circumcised penises, but promoting circumcion out of personal preference is like forcing every woman to get their hair dyed because you happen to like blonde chicks.
>>
>>7852560
Why do you hate it so much?

>but promoting circumcion out of personal preference is like forcing every woman to get their hair dyed because you happen to like blonde chicks.
It's more like forcing them to get breast implants or labial surgery. As children.
>>
>>7852567
I just don't feel like a whole man and if i still had a foreskin, there would be so much more to play with and i feel like I'm missing out on something Also that someone did something to my body that I could't consent to is just fucking horrible. I talked to a rape survivor once and she said that my emotions towards the doctor who circumcised to me sound exactly like the way she feels towards her rapist.
I think that everyone should be able to decide what happens to their body and if someone want's it to be done as an adult there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But religion, hygiene or some kind of dubious medical reason are no ground to take away the fundamental right to body integrity.
>>
>>7852587
Is that the one thing you hate about your body? Saying you hated your whole body made me wonder if you were mtf.

>Also that someone did something to my body that I could't consent to is just fucking horrible.
It's really unjust, but so many people don't care and keep doing it.

>I talked to a rape survivor once and she said that my emotions towards the doctor who circumcised to me sound exactly like the way she feels towards her rapist.
Shit. What were the emotions?

I wonder why most cut men don't feel that way. It seems like a tiny minority. Repression maybe, because they they know unlike the rape victim they won't get sympathy from most people?
>>
>>7852613
It's probably psychological, most men won't admit that they are unhappy with their penis, since it is the epitome of masculinity. Also if you are circumcised, chances are that everyone around you is also cut so it makes you feel "normal", being a eurofag all of my friends are intact. There are also some other issues in my life and I am by no means a normal person, even though I truly wish I was. Some people wish to stand out from the norm, but I am not one of those people.
The feeling towards the doctor are mostly hatred and the wish to be able to forgive and forget.
Yeah, some sympathy would be nice, most people don't know that I am cut and when I complained towards my mother she just brushed me of and told me to stop being such a wuss. When my gf pointed out that she liked the fact that I am cut, I broke out in tears and explained my situation to her, she took me seriously and I changed her mind on circumcision, she still prefers cut but is whole hearthedly against infant circumcision now. It was one of the best feelings in the world to be taken seriously and finally having someone to talk to.
Also the fact that I am bi as fuck and really like dicks, preferably intact ones doesn't make it easier for me.
>>
>>7852640
That psychological reason not to admit it also means they feel they have to cut their sons. If they didn't, it would be like admitting it. Some probably genuinely don't know the difference too, so they don't have a reason to be unhappy since they don't understand the difference.

Why did your mother have you cut if you're a euro?

Girls sometimes say they have a preference one way or the other, but it's only as aesthetic preference. Supposedly intact automatically feels better, because the foreskin helps penetration.
>>
>>7852644
It was for some dubious medical reason nowadays there are steroid creams, stretching and all other sorts for threating phymosis and and infections. But up until ten years ago, doctors were very fast with the knife. What most people don't know is that almost every baby has a tight foreskin and for the first few years of your life the foreskin is fused to the glans and SHOULDN'T be able to retract. Some people think that that there is a set time for when the foreskin has to be able to retract, but there really isn't I was just a late developer, as for almost everything in life. They probably had me cut out of ignorance and had only my best interest in mind but that won't bring my foreskin back. But doctors should really know better and first try out everything else before going to such extreme methods.
I really hope that Foregen, which is a company working with stem cells in order to de-circumcise, has a medical procedure ready in a few years. This hope keeps me going and when I walk out of the Hospital with my intact penis, I will be the happiest man on earth.
Up until then I hope this barbaric tradition will be abolished.
>>
>>7852689
>But up until ten years ago, doctors were very fast with the knife.
Are things better now? What age were you cut?

It can stay unretracted into the twenties, so even the late teens aren't exactly "late".

I've heard of Foregen, but even when it is an option, boys shouldn't be subjected to being cut. Transplants don't make it ok to destroy people's organs.
>>
>>7852697
I was cut at age 3 or 4 so I have some vague memory but not of the circumcision itself, it was done under full anaesthetic and I did not understand what was giong on up until maybe ten years old. My mother knew the doctor personally since she is a nurse and my dad left all medical decicions to my mom. I sadly do not have access to my patient files since they have long been thrown out, but for all I know my circumcision was unnecassary and if I had a different mother or was born today, I would have grown up without constant fear at the urinal and nervous breakdowns in my teen years.
I totally agree that boys shouldn't be cut but now that the damage is done, the only options are either accepting it, stretching, this weird surgery where they attatch tissue from your butt or waiting for foregen to fully give back the foreskin. I choose the ladder one. There is so much misinformation about the foreskin even in the medical community and so little research being done, that even most 'necessary' medical circumcisions could be avoided.
It's getting better, circumcision rates are at an all time low in the US, medicine and public attention is advancing fast and support for religious circumcision and religion in general is getting lower, we are of into a bright future.
>>
>>7852736
>but for all I know my circumcision was unnecassary
It certainly was. There are no legitimate reasons for it, like you said about 'necessary' medical ones. Even without the record, can't you ask your mother why it was done?

What are your vague memories of what you were told at the time or afterwards?

As well as repair, I think there are wearable covers you can buy that protect the glans so it can become sensitive again, like having a foreskin over it.

I think the future looks bright too. It's sad when people still defend it.
>>
>>7847636
True
>>
>>7852762
She just said that I had phymosis and maybe a small infection, the only thing i can remember is playing with my sister before we went to the hospital because I was scared. I didn't even know what a circumcision was until much later and knew that something was different about my dick but circumcision is only for jews, or so i thought. When i was like twelve ore something I was crying in my room trying to stretch with scotch tape, it didn't work. I don't think that some sort of cover or replacement will be good for my psyche since it serves as a constant reminder of something i want to forget and being an all or nothing guy, the only thing that could help me is the full regeneration.
During my teenage years I was mosty in denial trying to stay as much away from anything that would me remind of circumcision. I only started contemplating and doing extensive research last fall which was generally a pretty bad time for me. This caused me to become a pathetic piece of shame and people around me becoming really concerned about my mental health.
What angers me the most is the pure ignorance of what circumcision does to the male sexuality. A religious education teacher (yes we still have those) compared it to getting a earring which almost made me slap that bitch and another one was also very pro circumcision and played it down as nothing severe.
>>
>>7849350
>>7849389
>>7849427
It goes state by state and it is 16 in a lot of states. It is here in Ohio too. It is 17 in a lot of states.
>>
>>7852613
I went through both and I mean, I don't mind my being cut. I don't think it matters that much to be entirely honest. The other still effects me to this day.
>>
>>7852807
Why were you upset about it at 12?

It's so easy being ignorant of what it does to men, because it's not talked about and most people probably don't even think about it much. Women don't experience it and men cut at birth and uncut men don't realize the difference without research.

I can understand your anger at the earring comment. Why was another teacher even talking about their views on it if they weren't teaching about it?
>>
>>7852820
It impacts some people more than others. You wouldn't say abuse is ok if someone says they weren't affected by it much. Especially considering they might well have concealed their emotions over it from themselves.

The fact that it is a permanent modification does without consent means someone could feel violated psychologically regardless of what it actually did to them physically or how they felt at the time.

And someone might not care much about what it means physically because they don't know what it feels like to not be cut, but upon learning about the penis, would feel bad.
>>
>>7852838
This guy gets it
>>
>>7852821
propably puberty hormones, I am upset about it every day, but sometimes it's very hard and I go through a few days of screaming into the pillow and drinking liquor.
>>
>>7852838
People are affected differently, something that doesn't bother you at all might cause other people to consider suicide see>>7852838. Also I am sick of playing the game of who has it worse, unconsensuall pain and violence both physical and psychological is alsways bad and should be avoided no matter how big or small it might be.
>>
>>7847636
I'm slowly waiting for the Lg/split/bt
since lgb have nothing to do with t
>>
>>7852883
jokes on you, i'm b too so i get to stay.
>>
>>7848493
>He's a victim, not a pedophile.

Technically he's both.

>>7848890
>misinformation

He explicitly condoned adults fucking 13 year olds and didn't even think about walking it back until he realized his career was falling apart.

The most generous reading you could give him is that he just says inflammatory shit for attention without necessarily believing any of it, or caring what the consequences might be.

Regardless, he didn't seem to mind people thinking he was down to fuck children until mainstream conservatives started distancing themselves from him over it. And losing his book deal. And his job.
>>
Passable trannies who chop their dicks off are useless and unwanted since the only people who will sleep with them are fetishists.

Remember to keep your dicks if you ever want a sexual relationship with someone because straight men will run a mile once they see your mutilated genitals
>>
>>7852909
Being a pedophile and being accepting of pedophiles are two completely different things. When a straight bro says he is cool with you being gay he is not saying he wants to fuck you.

Saying that young gay boys often feel isolated from their peers and lack role models who they can identify with should not be a controversial statement.
>>
>>7848727
I dont WANT to date women, so I date men.
>>
File: 1487845141204.jpg (172KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1487845141204.jpg
172KB, 750x1334px
>>7853164
>Straight men
>Liking dick
>>
>>7853164
>once they see

Unless they investigate close enough to see actual surgical scars, they probably won't know. Just make sure he never eats you out, which men never want to do anyway.
>>
>>7854236
You can be a straight male and also like feminine dicks. You're still straight as long as it's a feminine dick.
>>
>>7853164
>Passable trannies who chop their dicks off are useless and unwanted since the only people who will sleep with them are fetishists.
t. fetishist for trannies who haven't cut their dicks off
>>
>>7849604
>kiwifags

Josh transferred his soul into the pigs when they ate him. He's immortal now.
>>
>>7852838
>abuse
circumcision is abuse.
>>
>>7847636
Why is milo's hair so thin yet course at the front? Is it a hair transplant?
>>
>>7852807
>and another one was also very pro circumcision and played it down as nothing severe.
Why did the teacher bring it up?
>>
File: very_poor_choice_of_words.gif (483KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
very_poor_choice_of_words.gif
483KB, 500x207px
>>7847636
>Gay men don't go around dying for attention.
>uses image of Milo
I'm mean I'm a fan of Milo but your statement...
>>
>>7854263
>feminine dick
I cringe every time I hear that phrase.
but maybe it's just attraction to the femininity they give off in general.
>>
File: 1472589553898.png (42KB, 286x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472589553898.png
42KB, 286x300px
The social justice cult has infested every centre of higher education in the western world. It has taken over the vast majority of mainstream media in the western world. The social justice infestation has declared that if you're a Straight White Christian Male then you're not allowed to have a voice. So along comes a physical manifestation of #notyourshield and begins shining a spotlight on the dark recesses that have taken over American campuses. Milo Yiannopoulos reveals their hypocrisy to the world. To all the ignorant normies that have sent their children to these re-education camps.

Apart from revealing to the world that western universities are under the control of insane piece of shit traitors, Milo also pushes ideas that have long since become taboo. For instance, he pointed out that Jews have disproportionate influence, wealth and power in America. Another example is that the vast majority of all the good in the world was created by Europeans and that European imperialism, although still imperialism, was by far the most benign in history. All these non-European, anti-European cumbuckets that exist in Europe and European colonies should be thankful for near suicidal European benevolence. Former imperialist, non-European powers aren't nearly so benevolent.

By far, his greatest contribution to the Alt Right specifically is telling everyone that nobody should take the Alt Right seriously, that those in the Alt Right ironically hold certain opinions and whatnot. Thus when people are joking about non-Europeans or perverts, a member of the Alt Right can post hatefact memes or memetic hatefacts. Little by little, a normie's conditioning is whittled away. This is the only way forward as far as social change in the west is concerned. To hate on Milo or any others for being part of pedestal minorities is to miss the point entirely. The reason they push their identities is because they have to.
>>
>>7847636
LGB is based on sexual preferences.

TQIAA+ is based on personal philosophies.

Q doesn't exist.

t. Old Masc Bear that's getting real fucking tired of millenials fucking up the movement
>>
>>7861393
We were talking about Judaism and it's traditions and when circumcision came up one heck of a discussion broke loose.
>>
>>7862846
if you were all that old you'd know that trannies have been with the movement from the start you LARPing teenager.
>>
>>7847636

Bisexual men, sure. But gays definitely do.
>>
>>7847636
So you're posting the exception that proves your "gay men aren't dying for attention" rule, or are you saying attention whore Milo Hanrahan isn't a true gay?

>The rest of you degenerates and your pro-nouns can fuck right off ,
I want to be on team lesbian because straight people that would otherwise want to exterminate all gay men love to watch Ellen dance with awkward house wives. And we can usually advance our arguments for equality in court using lesbian couples as test cases much easier than we would with gay couples.

Trans people, and for that matter ever other letter commonly added to LGBT acronyms, haven't impacted my life negatively at all. And if nobody else really gives a shit about them, then why are you REEEEEEing so hard at them OP?

>but for every 1 that comments , their is 3 gay men who agree with me.
Please be bait, because if this wishful thinking ad pop ass pull stat is a legit sentiment then I will be sad for you.
>>
>>7864625
No group in the community is as needy for attention as bisexuals
They drown everyone out over claims the bi's aren't valid like being bisexual is a goddamn crime
But it isn't, it's the most accepted, flexible, basic sexuality that there is beside just being straight
And that's why there's so many people latching onto the label, sometimes I think it's solely to complain about fake oppression
>>
>>7847778
Fuck off tranny.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.