[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No hon mom to take you to the park, play catch with you,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

>No hon mom to take you to the park, play catch with you, ruffle your hair, and tell you they're proud of you.

Why live senpai, why live?
>>
>>7847231
>yfw be a qt passer in love with a repressed non-transitioner
>ywn be the perfect gf but still can't console 'him'
>ywn cry in 'his' arms wishing 'he' could be as lucky as you
>>
She murdered someone and raised those horrible kardashian girls, please don't idolize her
>>
File: ssssssssss.png (570KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ssssssssss.png
570KB, 1280x720px
>>7847231
>last week
>watching some TV show about a gay couple whose parents disapprove of their marriage
>my mother starts rambling about what she thinks of homos like always
>gets to trannies
>"It's ridiculous... imagine if, your father for example, came out in a dress one day and asked you to start calling him Mum. How would you feel about that?"
>need to think of an answer that won't give me away
>"Well, it could have a lot of positive effects, hypothetically, he'd be much happier. He could become a lot better person and be a much better parent to me. Maybe he wouldn't have been such an absentee piece of shit, for example, maybe he would've stopped drinking. It could be cool."
>she's actually thinking about what I've said,says "that's true" and isn't retorting with some shit about trans people being freaks
>tfw hypothetical hon 2nd mommy may have made my mother slightly less transphobic
>>
>>7847315
Go you anon! Some people aren't so unreasonable!

Next time the topic comes up, you can be all "Remember how we talked about a trans parent? Well what if I or sibling (if applicable) wanted to transition?"
>>
>>7847315
Damn, that's like straight out of a movie. Good for you anon.
>>
>>7847315
Your mom is going to start force femming your dad.
>>
>>7847235
>tfw repressed non transitioner with no qt passer to hold
>>
>>7847537
i'd be the best girlfriend and i'd be understanding and i'd let you project onto me. but i'd need you to be a man for me too.
>>
>>7847552
Wouldn't be too hard, I live as a man for myself anyways.
>>
>>7847235
>>7847537
>>7847552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu0scA8kqHQ

>what happens to him when you are killed by /pol/
>>
>>7847552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrRnjZ0rXI

i would soon seek death in that relationship
>>
File: gallery_3_5-a.jpg (125KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_3_5-a.jpg
125KB, 540x900px
>The duo posed side-by-side on the red carpet and stuck together throughout the evening
eat your heart out transbians of 4ch
>>
File: IMG_9918.jpg (22KB, 259x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9918.jpg
22KB, 259x403px
>>7851538
>>
>>7847231
What's our femboy hero doing with a crazy murder?
>>
>>7851569
jenner into girls and using clout and power to woo your all mighty andreja, haha
>>
File: 14849603864736.png (566KB, 567x540px) Image search: [Google]
14849603864736.png
566KB, 567x540px
>>7851569
>femboy hero
I think you mean fallen femboy hero.
>>
File: 1487376438256.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1487376438256.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>7847323
Yeah it was honestly pretty nice to hear. I don't know if I'd do that though, she seems to just be slightly warming to the idea of MTFs and has a pretty strong hatred of FTMs, and I am an FTM so yeah.

>>7847344
>tfw your dad will never transition
>you will never ever have a hon mom
>tfw your new hon mom will never make up for years of repressing their feminine side by baking you assloads of cookies and cupcakes
>tfw your hon mom will never attempt to knit you a sweater and do a poor but admirable job of it due to their giant manhands
>tfw your hon mom will never say to you "How did your classes go today, hon? Did you enjoy the lunch I made you?"
>tfw your hon mom will never tell you how handsome you look today
>tfw your hon mom will never have tendies waiting on the stove for you when you get home from hanging out with your friends

damn...
>>
>>7852152
>she seems to just be slightly warming to the idea of MTFs and has a pretty strong hatred of FTMs, and I am an FTM so yeah.
Who the hell hates FTMs more than MTFs?
>>
>>7847231
Is Andreja now like Gigi a transbian?
>>
>>7847231
>two hons on a playdate.jpg
>>
>>7854380
Andreja isn't a hon. A Twinkhon at worst and that could be eea silly fixed with minor ffs
>>
>>7847231
>Why live senpai, why live?
Because it's TOTALLY sweet to be cis and fully gender conforming as a man, and /tttt/ keeps reminding you of this.

(I was going to write "reminds you of how lucky you are", but really, it's not luck when the odds are 9999 on to 1 against, is it.)
>>
>>7857934
it's not sweet, but it's better then being a hon
>>
>>7847552
pls be my gf

t. repressed non transitioner
>>
>>7857909
Andreja looks quite femme next to Caitlyn.
>>
>>7857909
Then why doesn't she get FFS?
>>
>>7852176
Some women do. The same who find fem gays fun and hilarious but are disgusted by butch lesbians.
>>
>>7858055
it was a hypothetical.
>>
>>7852176
What is a feminist
>>
>>7859245
No way, feminists definitely hate MTFs more, TERF or not.
>>
>>7847231
What I'm getting from this picture is that I should get a hon best friend so that I always look more feminine by comparison.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.