[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many early transitioning cases initiated by parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Why are so many early transitioning cases initiated by parents who think that children being GNC and acting outside gender norms signifies a medical issue?
>>
Caraposter don't you ever sleep? Don't you ever have to study for exams? Have friends to hang out with? Parties to attend? Doesn't reposting the same threads get tedious?
>>
File: 345345345.png (1MB, 1730x1424px) Image search: [Google]
345345345.png
1MB, 1730x1424px
>>7846750
>Caraposter don't you ever sleep? Don't you ever have to study for exams? Have friends to hang out with? Parties to attend? Doesn't reposting the same threads get tedious?
>>
>>7846742
Stop pushing gender roles on kids and GNC won't turn into dysphoria in the minds of the parents or the child.
>>
>>7846854
this
>>
>>7846742
Because they're desperate to prove how progressive they are. Their kids are basically props.
>>
>>7850420
Most of these are born out of conservative families, tho.
>>
>>7846763
Aw caraposter its okay, you can walk away from all of this whenever you like. Please im very serious. You went back to school right? Focus on that, stop wasting time here.

Put your stalking in the past
>>
File: 616751.png (177KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
616751.png
177KB, 225x350px
>>7850449
Being suspended for a week and then due to this new issue i've missed too much of class to pass the semester. Most likely I'll be withdrawing next week again.
>>
>>7850464
I went through the exact same thing last year as well! Im was boymode so being out that long in a weird inbetween state for so long sucked. I couldnt deal with it. Still boymode but i pass so its whatever.

What are your plans though? Are you gonna be okay?
>>
File: kek.jpg (126KB, 670x335px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
126KB, 670x335px
I feel like Caraposter is just mad because she's been unexpectedly exposed to a teenager transitioner, and her brain can't comprehend whether she wants to remain as a boy, or transition into a girl. That's why she can't focus on her studies, or move on with her own life. Rather she has now become obsessed with stalking trans girls, probably out of fear that she will eventually cave in, and become one herself. Caraposter has been unintentionally redpilled, although it was not because she has sought out for it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.