[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are late transitioning trans women so against teenagers starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10

File: kAULj7Rg.jpg (47KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
kAULj7Rg.jpg
47KB, 720x960px
Why are late transitioning trans women so against teenagers starting HRT? I started browsing Reddit again a while ago and I'm noticing this behavior far more frequently than in the past.

It's fairly common to see questions about early transition and DIY getting immediately shut down by the alpha hons who think that passing isn't important and starting HRT at 16-18 guarantees that you'll look cis. People who disagree are shadow-banned and their posts quietly hidden without any notification.

Why does this happen? Personally I believe it's mostly due to their AGP nature. As much as they like to harp on about how "they always knew", most of them never experienced dysphoria before their twenties and thirties and so cannot understand how horrifying it is for a transgender child to undergo the wrong puberty.

A part of me also believes that it's due to envy and a malicious desire to sabotage their passing potential. Their narcissistic personalities cannot tolerate the knowledge that they'll always be uglier and manlier than their successors.

In summary, fuck hons, and fuck mr poodle and his hon-posse in particular.
>>
File: 409348509348.png (1MB, 856x1280px) Image search: [Google]
409348509348.png
1MB, 856x1280px
>>7846574
Becuase they contextualize transitioning as an adult fetish.
>>
>>7846574
I think a big part comes from their delusions desu. Almost nobody who starts HRT at 16-18 is going to look cis, but relative to the older hons (poodle started in her 40s, I think?), they look much better. They'll probably pass to cis people, though, with time and effort (a much better fate than hons). For them, that's "cis-looking."

Honestly, I think it's less to do with malice and more to do with incompetence. They've lost the ability to judge what cis looks like.
>>
>>7846574
>Personally I believe it's mostly due to their AGP nature. As much as they like to harp on about how "they always knew", most of them never experienced dysphoria before their twenties and thirties and so cannot understand how horrifying it is for a transgender child to undergo the wrong puberty.
but agp starts young.
>>
>>7846600
lol
>>
>>7846574
because they're a*p with late-onset dysphoria but also and more importantly because they're incapable of empathy alongside it
i spent a lot of time there when i was ~16 and had been on blockers for a while but was still pre-t, and i spent a lot of time in internet arguments trying to explain to people that i wasn't going to make it to 18 without starting t
>>
>>7846574
Because 60-90% of kids with trans feelings lose those feelings when they grow up.
I think blockers are ok but giving under 16 yos E when there's a very high chance they aren't even really trans in the end is just stupid.
>>
>>7846611

Any chance you could elaborate on your experience with them? I'm really curious to hear it from a first-person perspective.
>>
File: 3459834435.png (607KB, 658x810px) Image search: [Google]
3459834435.png
607KB, 658x810px
>>7846626
Denoting trans as a """"""feeling""""" is the quickest and easiest way to recognize a late transitioner's opinion on early transitioning as invalid. please just shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>7846631
You should work on your reading comprehension.
Read what I wrote a few more times and think about why people who don't turn out trans but felt like they were during puberty only had trans "feelings".
>>
>>7846626
the desistence debate is complex
your numbers are accurate for children who don't receive early intervention (blockers), but while there's not much research on rates in children who do they seem to be a rounding error
>>7846627
desu i've blocked a lot of it from my memory
i was cripplingly dysphoric and surrounded by people with a very different experience of transsexualism to myself and it didn't work too well
it was even worse on /r/ftm, which i eventually got banned from for not tolerating trendscum
that was how i eventually realized there was some kind of typology and different etiologies behind the condition of transsexualism, though it was a long time between that and full blanchard -- i had previously assumed the people i couldn't relate to were just trendscum, but then i met people who were very happily transitioned and still had a completely alien experience
>>
>>7846631

Agreed, >>7846626 please go back to Susan's with the rest of your ilk.

Also that meme you're spouting is based on badly designed studies that confused gender-nonconforming children with gender-dysphoric ones.
>>
>>7846647
Yeah and do you think children can tell if they are gender nonconforming or dysporic?
It's right to be sceptic when young people ask for diy advice. If they see a psych and he confirms they are trans fine, but what you want to do is just irresponsible.
>>
>>7846608
what?

>>7846611
>and more importantly because they're incapable of empathy alongside it
why is this?
>>
File: 89797.png (2MB, 1398x1604px) Image search: [Google]
89797.png
2MB, 1398x1604px
>>7846642
I did, you made it out to be that professionals hand out blockers based on "feelings" and nothing more, which says more about your own transition than it does about the reality of childhood transitioning and the detection of dysphoria in children.
>>
>>7846659

>Yeah and do you think children can tell if they are gender nonconforming or dysporic?

Are you fucking kidding me? Yes, of course they can.
>>
>>7846626
>it's a Franzi gives us her opinion episode
>>
>>7846626
>Because 60-90% of kids with trans feelings lose those feelings when they grow up.
Or they say they lose them when really they are repressing because they weren't helped to transition.
>>
>>7846666
I honestly don't get what you are trying to tell me.
>>7846670
And this is why nobody takes us serious.
>>7846671
Those are the best ones.
>>7846673
If you can prove that you can also change my opinion.
>>
>>7846659
Franzi, the topic at hand is why agp's (like you) love gate-keeping so much, nobody is advocating throwing titty pills at children. You should really work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>7846683
For proof talk to people who didn't come out young because they were stigmatized for being GNC.
>>
>>7846688
If you knew me you'd know that I am not a fan of gatekeeping.

Idk why I even try to seriously discuss things on here, most of you just resort to personal attacks as soon as someone doesnt share your opinion. It's entertaining but sometimes I'm actually worried that you are really like this and not just trolling.
>>
>>7846710
>If you knew me you'd know that I am not a fan of gatekeeping.
So you're hypocritical moron?
>>
>>7846611
>trans man

Lol nobody cares. T actually works
>>
>>7846688
#notallagps
>>
>>7846710
>If you knew me you'd know that I am not a fan of gatekeeping.
>is literally on record saying that gender dysphoria in kids is just fee-fees and as such should not be allowed to take e

I see you, Franzi, WE all see you.
>>
>>7846749
I would like to think that there are some good, reasoned and well-rounded agp's but I just see people like >>7846626 and it's just makes it so hard for me to believe.
>>
>>7846764
ikd how good or well-rounded i am, but i think early transitioners should be supported, not gatekept.
>>
>>7846764
hey, there are agps who support early transition!
uh
cara
>>
>>7846776
i'm not agp
>>
ask a person who just outed what would have been an early transitioner to her Christian parents and has now taken her to her uncles ranch to be forced through male puberty with no chance of self medding
>>
>>7846787
Full greentext or it didn't happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 1230x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 1230x2048px
>>7846792
Stay mad
>>
>>7846809
What was your objective with this? What is your background?
>>
>>7846813
Repressed and good friend of the family involved

Saw a chance to put someone through the same hell I did.

I love to bully trannies and this red state lets me do it with ease
>>
File: NlITjJh.jpg (30KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
NlITjJh.jpg
30KB, 680x383px
>>7846809
And for every early transitioner that gets hurt, a dozen late transitioner bystanders will pay for it by an means necessary.

Sans murder.
>>
>>7846822
Sure you will shortstack

Besides. That early transitioned is now guaranteed to be a late transitioned so you have to kill her or be a hypocrite
>>
>>7846818
What state allows such freedoms?
>>
>>7846728 >>7846752
I think you could call me a hypocrite in the sense that I don't really care about what people do. If you want to take cross sex hormones at 12 I won't stop you.
But I also can see where people who don't want to support that are coming from and I agree that the reasonable thing to do would be only blockers at and early age and hormones when they are 16 somewhat.
I even give diy hrt advice quite frequently on hrtgen and in private.
When I talk about gatekeeping I mean years of RLE before grown up people get hrt etc.
>>
>>7846818
How did you know she was trans?

You might have just outed yourself.

>I love to bully trannies
Why?
>>
>>7846828
This you lose Cara

You can't defend early trans if we turn em into late trans
>>
>>7846574
>azn ez mode
>>
>>7846626
LOL, what the fuck? How many people are remotely like this? It sure as fuck isn't "60-90%" of dysphoric kids. That's GNC kids, and most of them won't consider themselves trans. This is an anti-trans meme, what are you even doing?

I'd actually sort of agree with you that only blockers til mid-teens is fine (though 16 is very late, I think 14-15 is good), but your justification for your cutoff is stupid.

>>7846659
>Yeah and do you think children can tell if they are gender nonconforming or dysporic?
And as much as I think Blanchardianism is bullshit, I am starting to come around to thinking some trans people really DO have some kind of "late-onset" fetish thing, because how could someone who experienced real childhood dysphoria ask such a stupid fucking question?

Furthermore, even if children themselves couldn't tell you whether or not they're completely miserable, that's what diagnostic criteria is for.

Good god.
>>
File: hjghj453.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
hjghj453.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>7846853

>mfw the trans child finds out who outed them after years of repression and tortures you to death in a murder suicide.
>>
>>7846857
>I am starting to come around to thinking some trans people really DO have some kind of "late-onset" fetish thing, because how could someone who experienced real childhood dysphoria ask such a stupid fucking question?
It's patently obvious that some transsexuals weren't dysphoric enough that they stood out and who managed to repress. Regardless of whether you want to claim one type or two.
>>
>>7846857
>And as much as I think Blanchardianism is bullshit, I am starting to come around to thinking some trans people really DO have some kind of "late-onset" fetish thing, because how could someone who experienced real childhood dysphoria ask such a stupid fucking question?
you are me in 2015
t. blanchardian anon
>>
>>7846886
Except that age of transition doesn't necessarily tell you anything more than what age someone could access transition-related health care, and "typing" people with a gender identity disorder by sexual orientation is fucking stupid and homophobic, so...yeah, Blanchard's still dumb.
>>
>>7846857
> This is an anti-trans meme, what are you even doing?
Thats simply the only data we have. If you have a better source feel free to share it.
http://www.sexologytoday.org/2016/01/do-trans-kids-stay-trans-when-they-grow_99.html

> because how could someone who experienced real childhood dysphoria ask such a stupid fucking question?
Why is it a stupid question? This thread especially mentions DIY and I don't think that a child knows the difference between gender nonconforming or dysporic in the sense that they don't know the actually meaning of these things.

> even if children themselves couldn't tell you whether or not they're completely miserable
Being miserable because you need to conform to a certain gender can be caused by both.

> that's what diagnostic criteria is for.
I agree. See
> If they see a psych and he confirms they are trans fine
I even state this in the same post you replied to but you people just want to be butthurt.
>>
>>7846893
But the typology doesn't type people by orientation, although the types do correlate with orientation.
>>
>>7846893
are you sure you didn't meet 2015-me and surreptitiously interview him for his thoughts on the typology because you're doing a brilliant imitation of him
>>
>>7846853
A skinny rat faced faggot

Oh I'm so scared
>>
>>7846574
I'm AGP I definitely felt dysphoria as a teen, but it was indirect. I had no dysphoria over masculinization until I was much older.

I do think 16 is a great age for no questions asked hrt. To me the idea is revolutionary, this was unheard of when I was a teen. Being able to have trans education and tolerance from parents, teachers and classmates is amazing.

>>7846818
Ouch you bitch! I may be able to pull the same shit one day, but why? Ok maybe someone has a transtrender daughter I could drop a redpill, for her own good. But another AGP or an HSTS, i'm not sure why I should. I don't blame them for being born much later than me. Plus transwomen are qt, why not have more of them?
>>
>>7846949
>I'm AGP I definitely felt dysphoria as a teen, but it was indirect. I had no dysphoria over masculinization until I was much older.
i felt it over facial hair, pubic hair, my voice dropping and my adam's apple.

>I don't blame them for being born much later than me.
you should want her to have the chance to not need to repress.
>>
>>7846949
Why?

Because the suffering of others is like nectar

Only a cuck lets others be happy when you have the chance to make them unhappy
>>
>>7846969
It will be funny when you attack the person I forced to repress in a couple years

That will be the sweetest irony
>>
>>7846975
........i don't really think you know that much about trans.
>>
>>7846902
Why do you always get mad at people challenging your outrageous claims?
>>
>>7846991
Because they don't present any evidence to back up their claims.

> mad
Do I seem mad?
>>
>>7847006
You're off your rails, if this was a group conversation, people would have to restrain you before you start punching early transitioners left and right.
>>
>>7846983
See
>>7846809
>>7846787

I have assured what would have been an early transitioner turning into a late transitioner instead
>>
>>7847015
Yes, we're well aware, no one's shitting their pants over it besides you.
>>
>>7846574
it's because they missed out on early HRT and now have to justify that their way is "better" because they can't handle their jealousy
>>
>>7846975
>>7847015
What happened? What's the story, anon?
>>
>>7847015
Considering the holes in your story >>7846843 this looks like a case of bad trolling.
>>
>>7847019
That's because you are secretly mad and don't want to show I won

>>7847030
Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>7846832
>I think you could call me a hypocrite
Well, finally, after all this time we can agree on something at last, Franzi. Seriously, though, you should really work on this duplicitous personality of yours.
>>
>>7847035
How did you know she was trans?

How did you turn her to family friends without outing yourself?

Why are you that malicious in the first place?

The fact that you are trolling isn't for my comfort. It's the answer to those questions.
>>
>>7847047
regardless, the fonts, layout and text color for the email date and time are obviously shopped and different from the actual iPhone email layout.
>>
>>7847014
Lmao
>>7847039
With which one of me are you talking rn?
>>
>>7847047
Because I pretend to be a nice friendly guy on the outside so people trust me

When I found out I said "I am concerned that your son is a drug addict, you should search his room, I saw him taking tablets outside the other day"

Obviously they found out it was actually estrogen and thus repressed her
Not to mention that all the counsellors at the schools will inform on all lgbt students to their parents

Honestly this whole thing has made my year. Knowing that she will be forced through male puberty. Oh makes my heart leap with joy

Honestly wish this was a full time job
>>
>>7847068
>this desperation
>what is ios versions
>>
>>7847068
I didn't bother studying it because a screenshot is worthless unless the story back it up.

>>7847076
>Obviously they found out it was actually estrogen and thus repressed her
Except in your shop they say they are already sending her to the farm before mentioning estrogen. Almost as if your story has just changed.

And you still haven't said how you found out. "she trusted me lol" is no answer.

>Honestly this whole thing has made my year. Knowing that she will be forced through male puberty. Oh makes my heart leap with joy
>Honestly wish this was a full time job
Exactly what a troll would say to evoke an emotional reaction.
>>
File: IMG_0202.png (154KB, 1196x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.png
154KB, 1196x892px
>>7847078
I'm correct tho.
Pic is a stock example of how it should look.
>>
>>7847076
How old was she?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 576x1024px
>>7847095
Sure thing retard.

Keep believing I don't have email

Kek. The utter grasping of straws by you because you can't accept the truth. Very tranny like.
>>
>>7847089
That's just your autism and reading comprehension

You can be a conspiratard all you want. Won't change my satisfaction of the real life situation.
>>
>>7847113
>>7847117
>I can't answer any of the holes in my story >>7847047 >>7847089
Of course you can't.
>>
>>7847109
>>
>>7847121
I already replied to you here autistic tranny

>>7847076

>>7847121
And besides you a paranoid retard who thinks email is fake.
>>
>>7847127
>I'll point them at my previous damage control instead of risking making up new lies
Nah, your story is flawed, that's why you couldn't respond to >>7847089

>autistic tranny
>paranoid retard
Classic flustered troll when he isn't believed.

>who thinks email is fake.
Learn to tell the difference between posters. Funny that you're the one yelling autist.
>>
>>7847137
All anons are samefag until proven otherwise

You can't believe me or not believe me.

Decent change reality, mtfg already meltdown because of it.
>>
>>7847170
I'll believe you when you give me a single reason to think your story isn't just a bunch of bad lies.

I've seen your trolling in a couple of threads and even /mtfg/ called you out.
>>
>>7847123
How did you find out? I wonder how the kid feels right now.
>>
>>7847186
He found out because "I'm trustworthy lol", or in other words, he didn't think his story through to come up with an answer for why the one anti-early transition troll from /lgbt/ just happened to be confided in by his friend's trans daughter.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.