[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are transgender people so much more likely to be psychotics,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: thinking pepe.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
thinking pepe.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Why are transgender people so much more likely to be psychotics, alcoholics, and addicts?
>>
p sure the same could be said about frogposters
>>
File: 1466679577090.png (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466679577090.png
21KB, 640x640px
>>7846081
The real question is, why are transgender people so much more likely to be frogposters?
>>
File: 1484939431483.jpg (202KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
1484939431483.jpg
202KB, 600x638px
>>7846090
It's the new frontier.
>>
File: 1424580183493s.jpg (4KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1424580183493s.jpg
4KB, 125x93px
>>7846073
Why are shitposting people on 4chan so much more likely to ask half assed lazy questions while trying to masquerade as an enlightened intellectual?
>>
>>7846171
Why are transgender people so cynical and hostile?

A personality disorder perhaps?
>>
>>7846180
>why are people who have a debilitating congenital disease so cynical?
>>
>>7846180
Look, you don't have to neg us. Just be cool. How's Wendy's at 8 sound? Your treat. I like to dip my fries in the frosty.
>>
>>7846190
I never called it a disease. But if you say so.
>>
>>7846090
because most of them look like frogs irl so they can relate with the meme
>>
>>7846073
I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't gamble, I don't go to church or mosque, I've never hurt someone deliberately and have no intention to do so. Granted I am only on my first week of estrogen. Maybe female hormones and/or social implications will turn me crazy too.

I have no friend though, I am a social retard and a
virgin.
>>
I'm none of those but if you put yourself in the shoes of a social reject casted out by family/friends who struggles with your own body and likely never has a chance as fitting in as "normal" for the gender you see yourself to be, it shouldn't be hard to figure out why people tend to deteriorate mentally.
>>
>>7847538
i think trannies/gays of this generation are less crazy, at least from what ive seen
apparantly gay clubs revenue are down like 80%, drug use isnt as prevalent etc.
>>
honestly you just need a little common sense and empathy to answer that... people who have hard lives and issues where they're unlikely to get support tend to turn to forms of escapism and are more prone to shit like depression... it's that simple...
>>
im a trans girl with severe borderline issues and hrt is making me cry every day

my life is fuuuun
>>
>>7846073
I was worse as a repressor

When I started hrt i I didn't do drugs, alcohol or junk food
>>
>>7846073
They're mentally ill but everyone else was playing along with their retardness because afraid to be called as bigots.
>>
>large portion of life quite literally a cronenberg-style nightmare of body transformation
>considered a freak by the majority of the world
>secretly considered a freak by most of dating pool

gee i wonder why
>>
>>7847604
same, 4th month of hrt. But >tfw been having positive mood swings lately
This is so abnormal for me but I'm gonna try to not to think about it too much n try to enjoy it, however temporary
>>
>>7846073
idk gays are too
>>
>>7846073
>>7846180
its shit being trans so we do things like smoke weed to numb the pain
as for cynical and hostile, that's a product of being treated like shit and being a freak
>>
>>7846073
The same reason all disadvantaged minority demographics tend to be.
>>
>>7848553
This is true of all homosexuals too
>>
>>7852432
Not really homosexuality is something that happens in the nature, transgenderism isntt. So you are literally mentally ill and now you're trying to project and make gays looks retarded because your tiny brain cant comprehend that you are mentally ill and should cured instead of contuinuing your delfdestructive journey through life before it ends by suicide after destroying your and the lifes of loved once.

The earlier you realize the better
>>
>>7852458
Yes, gays are most definitely very mentally ill, caused by a mistake of nature, similar to trannies. You're trying to scapegoat trannies to make yourself seem less mentally ill than you are, but you're not fooling anyone. Gays live an extremely sick and perverted lifestyle full of AIDs, drugs and the most disgusting sexual depravity one can imagine. They are by far the worst of the LGBT community.
>>
>>7852494
Good one, im not even gay tho.
>arguing without any facts

Kys you tranny chaser
>>
>>7852458
You win this thread.
>>
>>7852458

they both happen in nature, abnormalities exist within nature making them "natural" rather than "normal"... you should learn the difference between the two words and what they imply

also being mentally ill is another thing that's "natural" in spite of being abnormal... considering there is research that suggests that being trans is a neurological disorder rather than mental illness and there's no definitive proof that mental illness is the cause (homosexuality was considered a mental illness btw, keep that in mind when you throw that word around... and at points in history certain autoimmune and neurological disorders were thought to be mental illness until research showed otherwise) so no one had to accept incomplete research as "fact"... as for "curing" it, even if it was mental illness there are plenty of mental illnesses that aren't cureable, only treatable... and the agreed on medical treatment for being transgender is a combination of therapy and transitioning... so people who transition are seeking help and treatment rather than self destructing...

however not everyone has access to treatment or is in a position where they have support (and this does happen to gay people too, and used to be more prevalent within the gay community... as acceptance grew these issues decreased) and it can lead to destructive behaviours...

as far as someone's medical issues "destroying" the lives of others, unfortunately a lot of medical issues (physical ones too) can take a toll on both the person experiencing them and the people around them... that's just reality, and in the case of a person being trans sometimes their "loved ones" are more of the problem and more destructive than the person suffering just trying to live their life

being trans isn't a choice, and destructive lifestyles frequently occur when a person grows up in a bad situation (aside from genetic predisposition to addiction which affects cis straight people as well) that's just reality
>>
>>7852923

has to* not "had to" my bad... also you might want to try learning a little empathy... being rude to people you believe are mentally ill for suffering from what you believe is mental illness shows you're lacking there... people who are incapable of empathy have something wrong with them, it's an abnormality, you should work on it... can't cure it, but people can learn a little and grow in spite of their instincts...
>>
>>7852923
>>7852929
TL;DR lol
>>
>>7852923

>being trans isn't a choice

Nobody says that. Nobody chooses to have mental issues.
But trans people choose to be a little """girl""" so they can get attention and affect from strangers/chasers

Sad people are trans. Sad, ugly and mentally unstable. And no transgenderism doesn't appear in the nature
>>
>>7853778

the word "nature" doesn't refer strictly to other species, you know that right?

also you clearly don't understand what being trans is, all you did here was showcase your ignorance rather than prove a point...
>>
>>7853827
Hahah
>>
>doesn't exist in nature
http://voices.nationalgeographic.com/2012/10/09/weird-wild-rare-maned-lionesses-explained/
http://feathersite.com/Poultry/BRKChange.html

See also:
clown fish
hyenas
bellbird
colobus monkeys
>>
>>7852458
>>7853935
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.