[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traps of /LGBT/, how much luck do you have on dating sites? OK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 554282465.jpg (56KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
554282465.jpg
56KB, 422x750px
Traps of /LGBT/, how much luck do you have on dating sites?
OK Cupid, Tinder, FetLife, whatever.
[spoiler]I don't want to be a boy anymore.[/spoiler]
>>
If I'm online, I get like a 50 messages an hour on Grindr. Passing traps are popular there. Nobody is worth responding to though.
>>
>>7846040
Shit sucks. Never gonna find anything meaningful on shit like that. Fetlife and Kik you get cock pics from guys with no face pictures, mostly likely fat, old, or ugly. You also only get advances from guys with no pictures whatsoever who open with "hey" or some super perverted shit. Better off just meeting people in real life, or one of those serious dating sites you have to pay to be on and shit.
>>
File: 1486084807560.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1486084807560.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>>7846074
>tfw I actually try to be respectful and treat traps as girls online
This bums me out. I feel for you guys
>>
>>7846040
pretty much only get attention from undesirables
>>
>>7846085
>treat traps as girls
>I feel for you guys
well fucking memed
>>
>>7846388
oh don't bully. only the faggiest of gays says "you girls"
>>
>>7846040
I use Okay Cupid. I have 1300+ likes which i suppose means 1300 guys swiped right or clicked like on my profile. I get maybe 3 messages a day on average. But I rarely spend time online.
The quality of guys is pretty shit. Guys that are into trans girls are pretty shit in general. guys in general are pretty shit.
Guys that use free online dating sites generally can't pull bitches without the aid of a screen.
I have to admit I am lucky, but it doesn't matter if I'm still depressed and don't want sex anyway.
>>
>>7846040
Pretty much the same experience as>>7846522
with OKC. And out of about 500 messages or so, maybe 1 or 2 brought up the fact I was trans, so that seems pretty good compared to other sites. Occasionally get messaged by a guy who's 8-9/10 but they look like they'll fuck anything that moves. Not to mention the occasional 40yo crossdressing hon, who has the need to tell me how they want to transition and asks if I'll help them buy stuff.
>>
>>7846429
You know what might be better than treating someone with respect? Actually respecting them.
>>
>>7846522

Reading this post in a way has kind of helped to cure me. You're right, even if in general you're a shitty person.

I always kept a window open for MTFs, either to flirt with or befriend or date in general, but now I see the err, because again, you're right. If I ever ended up having the slightest bit of interest in a person like you then that demeans my value, and why should I do that when I can do way better?

Sure, some could be pretty, smart, funny, intelligent, and embody the characteristics that I find more important than the genitals you were born with, but to be with someone like you inherently drops my worth.

I had pondered the implications of that before, and hadn't been too trifled - but to know that even a tranny will think less of you for considering them potentially viable partners pretty much says it all.
>>
>>7846040
Not great, I met an OK guy on POF. He was in the military, tall, cute, sweet, but really depressed and we ended up just not chatting or hanging out anymore. I was too insecure to text him after I'd realize it'd been a few days and honestly it was probably the same for him.

I have the best luck with guys in person. If you let them get to know you as a girl (assuming you pass well) they tend to go from the vague idea of I'd never be with a transgirl to, IDK Anon is pretty cool. I could probably date her, despite. How well it works out, I'm not sure. I have a few guys into me right now but they're not really my type so I haven't tried it out.
>>
>>7846731
That's how all trannies are. They're mentally ill, it really took you this long to figure that out?
>>
>>7846731
I'm glad I could be of some help. I hope you find someone that increases your worth, whatever the fuck that means. There's some high quality dick you can get on craigslist where you'll get a good $20+ at least which will definitely increase your net worth.
>>
I've had decent luck with POF. I tried both making a profile as m4m and f4f and had great results.

I mostly get messages from black people, which is what I'm look for.

The men looking for trannies tend to be ugly and creepy. All kinds of men, not just black. 50 year old rednecks are the creepiest.

As far as the women, they might overlook the fact you have a penis if you're cute and feminine looking.

Overall, 50-60 guys "wanted to meet me" (swiped right) and 90-100 girls also wanted to meet me.
>>
I actually tried okcupid and pof once for a little bit I just put on that I was a chick and I was trans and I got a flood of messages and I never got to put up a pic of me I honestly get kind of curious to see the guys around my city and i go from thinking im cute to oh god im a fucking hon so I end up erasing it right away or that same day so I never post my pic. I got alot of messages from numale feminist types from okcupid some where kind of cute but not really my type. Pof had the most like regular dudes and military but rarely was there cute guys or they had kids and I don't want to be a trans stepmom. I would rather meet some one in real life but I don't pass so fml.
>>
>>7847176

People do not "increase your worth," but they can certainly lower it

Notice how somebodies worth to you would be intrinsically the same whether or not something was true about them before you knew them.

Soon as you find out they might have happened to be okay with what you are before you presented it to them they have lost value. The dichotomy of desire where trans people want people to love them despite their birth gender while simultaneously resenting people who might be attracted to them for what they are is not a game worth playing.

In short, allowing any realm of possibility for attraction or relation to a transexual lowers your desirability, not just to women, but to trans people too.
>>
Fetlife as a male : if you're not an alpha male who makes 8 figures then you are worthless garbage that should be ground up or used as fertilizer

Meanwhile (BIOLOGICAL) females are idolized and adored and desired everywhere. They make it a big point to say NATURALLY BORN FEMALE because kink communities hate MtFs and traps so much.
>>
>>7847472
Female privilege isn't real.
>>
>>7846669
stop being an uppity bitch and you might find a man, women should be submissive, unfortunately many trannies are brash and loud like men
go put on a 50's style dress and claim you are traditional in your profile and you might get more meaningful replies from people that aren't pervs
>>
>tfw normal guy who wants to meet a trap
>every one I've seen is bat shit insane
>Especially on grindr holy shit
>Craigslist is sketchy as fuck too
Is this normal in NYC or do I just have really bad luck?
I'm not black but unfortunately I'm from and ethnicity that is fetishised by weirdos apparently.
>>
>>7847486
(((Lol)))
>>
Met a super cute tall nerdy guy on okcupid who I adored unfortunately it was a short term relationship. Most guys that message me on okcupid aren't my type as far as looks are concerned or we have nothing in common. Tinders been weird a lot of matches but most guys just ask for sex.
>>
>>7846085
"waaaaaaaa i'm soooo nice why do they always pick the assholes!"
>>
>>7846388
>getting triggered by "guys"
It's gender neutral like "dude", jeez calm down. By constantly getting uppity over this kind of benign nonsense you're giving everyone of us a bad name.

Before you tell me one person doesn't speak for everyone, the fact 5 o' clock trannies exist is why everyone hates us so much
>>
>>7846522
>Guys that are into trans girls are pretty shit in general.
Why I lift: the post. W-will you girls like me when I have abs...?
>>
Why does everybody on these apps look like autistic chubby manchildren who unironically use xD and love typical gay shit?
>>
>If you like trannies all trannies will hate you for this
>If you use the same website as said trannies you are even more worthless because you had to use a website

Jesus Christ there is no winning in this world. Do you have to be attracted to someone by pure chance otherwise you're an asshole?
>>
>>7850821
I've been with a few lol. I'm just saying it sucks that they're in that situation.
>>
>>7846040
i get a ton more messages when i only put my pic up...
if i start putting my life on there, nobody messages me
>>
>>7846040
I met my boyfriend on 4chan.

So 4chan is the best dating site.
>>
>>7847951
>I'm not black but unfortunately I'm from and ethnicity that is fetishised by weirdos apparently.
that sucks I am black so i have to deal with this as well
>>7850780
>Tinders been weird a lot of matches but most guys just ask for sex.
that's not weird that's what tinder is for
>>7851901
>>If you like trannies all trannies will hate you for this
>All
Nah just most westerners non western trans girls seem to like guys who like trans women
>>7851901
>Jesus Christ there is no winning in this world. Do you have to be attracted to someone by pure chance otherwise you're an asshole?
Yeah that's basically the idea, this is why Western trans girls are mostly cancer keep in mind a decent minority do not feel this way.
>>7852410
-__-
>>
>>7852410
Hey me too! He's a cutie :3
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.