[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why MTFs early transitioner of sexualities generally less liquid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: wigmanina.jpg (474KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wigmanina.jpg
474KB, 681x1024px
Why MTFs early transitioner of sexualities generally less liquid than their peers, are cis young woman? GNC has been transitioned to the vast majority of them inadvertently, only gay men, because is not it? The ability associated with large trans-on activity is the ability to pass an early age how different the early transitioners? All have a place in the representation? Or alternatively, is growing trans allow them to understand better than anyone else?
>>
>>7845546
I can't understand this post without it mentioning HSTS and AGP.
>>
Did a computer write this?
If so your programming has failed you OP.
>>
>>7845570
OP was using the C.A.R.A 2001 Thread Generator but didn't specify enough text strings for the amount of lines, so it came out mangled. The How-To does say you need to give it plenty pf phrases to work with.
>>
>>7845565
Why HSTS MTF receive bad treatment from society than ftm AAP although the latter should not deserve the privilege of women to begin with?
This can be easily seen in both laws and NGOs that focus on helping women in need, they will focus on AAP ftm place MTF HSTS, one example of lighter shelters women homeless, where homeless MTF ( transitioners even more delinquent) are not allowed even though they have higher chances of being victims of violence from their foreign family, unlike ftm which are commonly accepted by their peers
>>
What the fuck is this thread, this is crazy even by caraposters standards please tell me this isn't them.
>>
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hari kiri rock. I need scissors! 61!
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (58KB, 1093x469px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
58KB, 1093x469px
>>7845546
Finally someone asking the real questions around here!
>>
File: canvas.png (847KB, 1093x469px) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
847KB, 1093x469px
>>7845647
Early transitioners do feel a kind of hyper - female socialization that makes them a great threat to feminism?
>>
>/tttt/ says Slavs always pass
What a crock of shit tbqh
>>
>>7845632
Cara is fun when he's off his meds.
>>
>>7845661
Now you're drinking the kool-aid.
>>
>>7845546
>looks at pic

Oh how quickly Andreja has become a sissy hon stereotype, it feels almost like yesterday that people were calling her the face of genderless fashion and the ultimate supreme femboy, oh boy, how the mighty have fallen.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.