[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be transbian scum >have a date with a cisbian this weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170205-194529.png (518KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170205-194529.png
518KB, 720x1280px
>be transbian scum
>have a date with a cisbian this weekend

Is this real life?
>>
She's straight and so are you
Nothing to see here
>>
not with those nails
>>
>>7845257

Oy vey! Shut it down!
>>
File: what if I told you.jpg (14KB, 236x210px) Image search: [Google]
what if I told you.jpg
14KB, 236x210px
>>7845243
Nope, you're stuck in a computer simulation, and it's about to be taken down.

Enjoy it while it lasts, your whole world is perverse, wrong, monstrous, abusive and a massive affront to everything that's sacred. So naturally there are people scrambling to cleanse this abomination away.

Savour the precious little joy you're getting, cause it's going flush soon.

Just kidding, it's not actually a computer simulation, the bringdown will simply come courtesy of your standard issue insurgent group out to smash all modern degeneracy. This earth is very much real, it is simply the system that's going to get crashed.
>>
>>7845338
She's probably right-handed, so that's the hand that's trimmed.
>>
>>7845243
>be a man
>date with a woman this weekend

breeders get out
>>
>>7845338

Way ahead of you, anon. My nails are clean and trimmed.
>>
>>7845480
>you're stuck in a computer simulation,
how do i edit the save file to be a girl?
>>
>>7845243
What kind of lesbian would go out with a transbian? Do you even pass? Do you still have your shenis?
>>
>>7845531

>mid 30s, black and pretty qt
>claims she doesn't like penis and isn't in any way bisexual

I'm pic related in the OP, still have benis.
>>
>>7845531
Lesbians actually go out with transbians IRL lol, don't see why it's so perplexing.
>>
>>7845531
IRL lesbians are often liberal progressive fucks and don't have the experience of attention seeking AGPs invading their discussion.
>>
>>7845529
Sorry, it's merely a world-on-rails that's effectively just like a simulation, and though it's going to get crashed, it does not have the technomathematical underpinnings out there under the hood to hack.

And if it was, the folder which you're in must be a very elaborate sadists' stash, in which case having your file edited would go hand in hand with getting moved to another subfolder in the "agonybitches" folder.
>>
>>7845577
I am a self hating transbian hon that cannot believe this happens IRL.
Stop trying to give me hope!
>>
>>7845624
>it does not have the technomathematical underpinnings out there under the hood to hack.
what is this shit

>And if it was, the folder which you're in must be a very elaborate sadists' stash,
w-why?
>>
>>7845572
I didn't know agp's could pass...
>>
>>7845588
stop using agp as a slur
>>
>>7845678
It's an extremely analog machine, okay?

But if it isn't, we're here to suffer. Some of us are stalled processes though, nya-haha!
>>
>>7845709
>it's a triggered agp episode

Go back to your Tumblr hugbox
>>
>>7845709
t. bitter AGP hon
>>
>>7845722
i don't like tumblr

>>7845724
so?
>>
>>7845733
Are you actually admitting to being an agp hon? Have you got no shame?
>>
>>7845243
>self-hating failed tranny on hrt
>give up on love and happiness
>dominant cis girl starts flirting with me

What is happening?
>>
>>7845684
>>7845756

Ayygp is the way to be, lads!
>>
>>7845756
should i pretend to be a happy cis girl or early transitioner with a normal sexuality?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.