[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you wake up to find Sweet_lady_cola climbing into bed with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: gregvrrrd.png (425KB, 566x591px) Image search: [Google]
gregvrrrd.png
425KB, 566x591px
So you wake up to find Sweet_lady_cola climbing into bed with you. She says the rain is scaring her. Now what do you do?
>>
>>7845147
Fuck her until she cums
>>
>>7845147
hit it on the head with a rolled up newspaper
>>
>>7845147
OwO wats dis
>>
>>7845147
Give her a blanket and call her parents.
>>
push her out of my bed
>>
I would ask her what the hell she is doing in Washington if she is scared of the rain.
>>
File: 1385208252433.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252433.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>7845147
>Now what do you do?
"awwww baby girl come here daddy will take care of you :^) "

>grab her in my strong arms and give her a big hug, toss her on the bed
>give her a kiss on the cheek and let her get settled in
>the heat from her body in my bed eventually will make me fully aroused, at some point I will be rock hard, dripping and cant take it anymore
>turn to face her and run my hand up her thigh, to her butt, to her lower back, up to her shoulders and back down
>slide one hand under her neck and the other around her waist and pull her in close, press my rock hard cock against her stomach so she can feel how hard it is and how much pre-cum is coming out
>start by gently kissing her mouth, but kiss everything from her cheek, to lips, down to neck, chest and breast increasing the pressure as I go making sure I spend extra time sucking her breasts and running my tongue over her nipples
>reach my hand down between her legs and make sure she is hard, once I confirm she is push her onto her back and pull off her panties
>move in between her legs and tell her to wrap her legs around my back as I continue to make out with her, I can feel her hardness pressing into my abs as I hump against her
>tell her to get doggy style and I bury my face in her sweet boipussy I kiss, lick, and suck on her hole, her butt, and taint until my lips and tongue are numb and her taint is bruised reddish purple
>ask her if she is ready for dick and lube my dick and a finger gently pushing in to test how tight she is
>she is nice and tight so I lay her on her right side and press into her about an inch deep, after I let her get used to it I slowly start pumping until I can feel her start to relax then I move deeper and deeper until its all the way in
>once she is nice and open I push her onto her back and re-lube her, open her legs and fuck in her in missionary until I cum deep inside her pussy. After I finish she squeezes every last drop out of my cock with her fucked open pussy.

End
>>
File: a-bowl-full-of-brown-eggs.jpg (7KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
a-bowl-full-of-brown-eggs.jpg
7KB, 200x219px
>>
File: 1479037203794.jpg (823KB, 1918x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479037203794.jpg
823KB, 1918x1920px
>>7845985
I love you, Anonymous.
>>
>>7845147
>Scold her and say "No, bad girl! This is my bed, my bed!!!"
>If she still refuses to get off, then I'll scream "Mom! There's a stranger in my bed. Help!"
>>
>>7845147
Call security. Have the intruder removed.
>>
File: IMG_9865.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9865.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>7845985
>>
>>7845985
i don't get it?
>>
>>7846104
He would tie her up and force her to eat the eggs, like in the copypasta.
>>
>>7846109
ooh
>>
>shoulders not wide
>body actually looks feminine
>face is relatively fem
is this an early transitioner?
>>
>>7845147
who the fuck are you and how did you get in my room
>>
>>7846197
What? Her shoulders are hella wide and her face is fucked lol
>>
>>7845853
Hot af
>>
>>7845147
I send 'her' to therapy so she can work through 'her' delusions.
>>
>breast augmentation
>>
>>7846227
>so she can
>she
>admitting she's a girl
>>
>>7846216
>Hot af
Well im kinda into trans girls so ya, could have done some more hot stuff but 2000 char limit :3

I am so fucking horny rn I had to write that just to calm down. I dont think I can go weekend to weekend much longer, gonna need a live in tranny gf pretty soon Tbh
>>
>>7846475
>could have done some more hot stuff but 2000 char limit :3
So use multiple posts instead of cucking us and yourself out of that stuff!
>>
I'd politely inform her that she's upsetting my bedspiders and push her out of my bed with my feet
>>
>>7845147
Comfort her to the best of my abilities while trying to hide my grueling dysphoria.
>>
File: night.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
night.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>7845147
Tell her to get dressed, grab her hand and a big umbrella and go dancing in the rain till I can't feel where my smile ends and her lips begin.
>>
File: 1483561757549.png (102KB, 273x242px) Image search: [Google]
1483561757549.png
102KB, 273x242px
>>7852539
>Tell her to get dressed
>dancing in the rain
You're doing it wrong
>>
>Scared by rain
Cold, rainy weather is the comfiest weather there is, curl up under the blankets and relax as the rain hits your roof.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.