[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be an early transitioner >you will always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

>you will never be an early transitioner
>you will always be an outdated anachronism of trans history
>all the struggles of passing, all the surgeries and vocal training and awkard clothing choices will always be thought of as unfortunate results of a cruel society
>you will always be sorrounded by fully passing trans women/trans men
>you will always awkwardly stand out
>this can never be undone

Is there a worse feel on earth?
>>
>>7844117
joke's on them, i'm doing my best to pollute the earth and destroy their quality of life after i die
>>
>>7844117
>not repressing
what were you even thinking?
>>
>>7844117
There's only what, a handful of actual early transitioners? Most transwomen only start years into puberty at the earliest, end up as inverted triangles who may or may not need ffs to pass (ffs is a must to pass to other trannies), require voice training, are relatively tall, and won't experience the right puberty at the same time as their peers. That's not going to change any time soon.
>>
File: pellegråt.gif (4MB, 406x254px) Image search: [Google]
pellegråt.gif
4MB, 406x254px
Depends, I didn't discover I was trans until I hit puberty at like 12. By that point I was in denial because it was an alien thought that I only later linked clearly to me hitting that ripe age.
Had trans acceptance been as it is now and better information been spread about how transitioning actually works (I only saw hons in media and concluded it just made you into a monster), I'd have probably have transitioned at like 16.
As it is I instead denied it until it grew too big to ignore, but still had me scared to come out.
I'm more okay with transitioning in my 20s than later or never, I don't really look any different now from my late teens, was never ravaged by testosterone that much, new into HRT and already noticing big changes, I think I'll be okay.

Sometimes I get sad about not transitioning early, because by my mid teens I was already at the point where it would've been a very feasible option had I known they're basically magic on kids. However, what hurts me more isn't that I might've looked more like a girl, it's that had I done it early I would've skipped all those years of endless sorrow.
>>
File: why didn't you check it.png (643KB, 769x506px) Image search: [Google]
why didn't you check it.png
643KB, 769x506px
>>7844117
Yes.

That, and simultaneously being spat upon, and raved at that, contrary to how it was in a good old people's republic, I'm outrageously ignorant of any and all duress and difficultly because I never got myself locked up in a prison in Best Germany, and that kind of stuff.

Now, why aren't YOU checking your capitalist privilege?
>>
>>7844117
>tfw repressed for ages
>transitioning at 24, short and skinny
>super cute and in a long term loving relationship
must suck to be inferior, OP
>>
>>7845786
He's gay and sees you as a boy.
>>
>>7844117
When the machine gives me lemon-lime. I wanted orange.
>>
File: C53pXGhUwAA-JY8.jpg (343KB, 2048x1853px) Image search: [Google]
C53pXGhUwAA-JY8.jpg
343KB, 2048x1853px
>>7844117
The reason those people transitioned early is because trutrans people cannot repress.
>>
>>7845836
>he's never heard of agp early transitioners
>>
File: IMG_9846.png (33KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9846.png
33KB, 527x487px
>>7844117
>>
>>7845868
i know one irl so yes. i'm well aware.
>>
>>7845889
What's she like compared to hstses? How did she manage to transition early?
>>
>is there a worse feel on earth?
no op, not transitioning at an early age is the peak of suffering and anguish, it kills me everyday.
>>
Get life goals outside of passing. Theres plenty of nice guys willing to love semi passers. To them, just trying is cute
>>
>>7844117
>>7844135
>>7844154
>>7844181
>>7844287
>>7845688
>>7845786
>>7845836
>>7845884
This is why we need a 16 year age limit on hrt

It's for your own good.

You can have lifetime therapy with other repressors in a support group and given whatever anti depressants to shut you up and keep you away from trans community
>>
File: a7b.jpg (132KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
a7b.jpg
132KB, 800x603px
>>7848290
Holy shit, you're daring to talk to me about _"needs"_ and shoving things at people "for their own good"?
>>
>>7844117
Non-passing hon trannies are hilariously pathetic though. At least you're making people laugh with your desperation
>>
>>7845912
Aren't you the 14 year old troll?
>>
>>7844117
It's a pretty shitty fate. Sorry anon. Hope you're beautiful in the next life. kek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.