[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

on hrt for 2 weeks now and my desk was so dirty and cluttered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1487116505077.png (28KB, 130x152px) Image search: [Google]
1487116505077.png
28KB, 130x152px
on hrt for 2 weeks now and my desk was so dirty and cluttered it overwhelmed me and made me cry and i spent like half an hour to an hour just cleaning it up and scrubbing it while sniffling like fuck

is this normal
>>
When I got on hormones I dropped my depression and suddenly realized how fucking bad I had felt, cried a lot just out of self-pity, also realized my home was basically a hoarders nest of junk because my life needed material things to be interesting.
>>
>>7843921
>also realized my home was basically a hoarders nest of junk
how bad?
>>
>>7843975
It's not too bad, just a lot of obsolete media in bookshelves like CDs and DVDs, loads of dusty vidya, a billion books.
>>
File: 1444863261151.png (688KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1444863261151.png
688KB, 460x628px
>>7843876
sounds like me on my period lmao

i was bawling last week because i was in the mood for a bologna sandwich and my mom came back from the store with thin sliced bologna and i just lost it
>>
>>7844084
id probably like hate my mom for 5 mins and then be like oh no my mom is actually great and does care about me and i feel like im awful for hating and i start crying for like the rest of the day lmfao
>>
>>7844084
Christ anon, get a boyfriend already so that at least when you break down on the person looking after you you can pay them back with sex.
>>
File: IMG_3687.jpg (753KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3687.jpg
753KB, 1136x852px
also this is my desk now after cleaning its way less awful omg
>>
yes, mood swings are quite common. i had some for a while but they fizzled out within a month and a week or so.
>>
>>7844111
Pic of desk pre-transition?

Also I have that exact Logitech keyboard.
>>
>>7844142
it was so gross i didnt take a picture but there were a bunch of water bottles and coins and a pringles can and so much dirt and stuff like awful and so many papers and blank graph papers which made me cry the most
>>
>>7844150
oh yeah and there was this patient info thing and it read me as 18 year old male and i kept staring at it for a good while lol
>>
>>7844150
Sounds far better than mine honestly.

>>7844162
How did it read you?
>>
>>7844175
>How did it read you?
i mean idk it just literally starts off with "patient is an 18 year old male" you know

i mean holy shit its gonna be so fucking cool when it reads female lol or idk or what

fuck
>>
anyway im gonna get high as fuck and take a 20 minute shower because i think im good for it
>>
>>7844209
>getting high to shower
>not even a long shower/bath
for what purpose?
>>
>>7844223
oh my god why does everyone say showering kills your high it doesnt for me i fucking love showering while high its like such an amazing experience for me

and 20 mins is long enough for me but i might stretch it to 30 cuz i wanna feel good after crying so much lol
>>
>>7844231
>showering kills your high
i've never been high i just wanted to know if it was good
enjoy your experience anon! maybe one day i'll get to do it too.
>>
>>7844245
oh

well i recommend you smoke some weed some time cuz its banging as fuck like its soo good

but thx means a lot i mean im still waiting to go cuz i wanna have my friend be texting with me while i get high
>>
>>7844264
i hope so! what's it like? what else makes it a great experience, like showering?
>>
>>7844275
idk its like when you get close to the end of ur joint its like all your problems go away and you just feel all fun and optimistic and everything starts fading away and it's just you

and like the water hits u and i like to sit in the shower so im like just feeling so fucking awesome and usually in the shower for some reason when im coming up with the high everything looks like a painting like my vision is like a painting lol
>>
>>7844288
and then you come out and listen to bowie and its all so good

and then i get some pizza and listen to more music

in fact i already feel good as fuck now before even gettin high this is gonna be so fun lol
>>
>>7844288
does it make you feel energetic? like running around or dancing? or really relaxed and cosy?

>>7844296
>in fact i already feel good as fuck now before even gettin high this is gonna be so fun lol
haha!
>>
>>7844304
it makes me feel both

like i sometimes feel like im being absorbed into my chair (tho thats more often with indica strains which make u zone the fuck out with crazy body highs lol sativas make you more brainy) and sometimes i feel like dancing lol which happens with both sativas and indicas

right now the strain im getting high off is called critical mass and its like a heavy indica so yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Here I go lol
>>
File: right about now.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
right about now.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>7844111
>not wanting messy table
It's like you don't even live there.
>>
>>7844111
*soft whispering from the corner of your room* misssssbiiic
>>
>>7844311
what are both moods like in the shower?

>>7844331
snow!
>>
>>7844358
>>7844348
im high now

but im too high to do anything
>>
>>7844442
Miss Bic gon get you
>>
File: IMG_3691.jpg (1MB, 1136x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3691.jpg
1MB, 1136x1136px
figured id smoke some more
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.