[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is gay and bi male culture so boring and idiotic compared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Why is gay and bi male culture so boring and idiotic compared to their trans and lesbian counterparts?
>>
>>7842585
Because men are boring
>>
>>7842585
>lesbian culture
>interesting
Nah
And while masc culture is admittedly dull as shit, twink/femboi culture is top tier
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 640x627px
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece
>>
>>7842585
i would say gay culture = idiotic while lesbian culture = boring

trans culture = memeing central
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>7842619
but the Greeks were also a bit depraved....in all honesty I don't think that what was going on there is the same as what we go through (maybe some and some)

Maybe in some cases but not in the cases of like ritual prostitution or pedophilia
>>
>>7842656
>ritual prostitution
sounds hot, tell me more
>>
>>7842619
Faggot logic
>keep referring to Ancient Greece ideals
>frown upon religion ideals which way more recent than those ancient people
Faggots are a huge ass hypocrites all this time
>>
File: IMG_7320.jpg (51KB, 400x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7320.jpg
51KB, 400x510px
>>7842585
>expecting men to develop thoughts beyond "muh dick"
>>
>>7842722
The Ancient Greeks were based as fuck. Look at their beautiful art. Abrahamic religion is repression incarnate.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 579x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 579x708px
>>7842585
>>7842599
Femboys aren't boring
>>
lesbians are fun for a bout 3 years before they meet the love of their life and move in together and never leave the house again

gay men are fun for about 10 years until they hit gay death and become depressed authors/playwrights

trans people could be interesting but are too afraid of not "passing" or confirming tranny stereotypes to express themselves.

bi people are always fascinating but are too diverse to be put into a category.
>>
>>7842762
>Look at their beautiful art
I'm talking about the ideals and morals of the said society, learn to read, retard
>>
>>7842800
To be fair, there's no point in a tranny who doesn't pass
>>
>>7842817
Greeks embraces human bodies, Abrahamic religions love mutilating them.
>>
>>7842692
It is not hot it is deception, that is really what I think about it
>>
>>7842845
>it is deception
???
>>
>>7842722
what are the more 'relevant' religious ideals?
>>
>>7842800
lel!
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 390x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 390x350px
>>7842823
except that they are a human being just like you
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 220x154px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 220x154px
>>7842852
18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices, partakers of the Altar?

19 What say I then? that the idole is any thing? or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

20 But I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to deuils, and not to God: and I would not that yee should haue fellowship with deuils.

21 Yee cannot drinke the cup of the Lord, and the cup of deuils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lords Table, and of the table of deuils.

22 Doe we prouoke the Lord to iealousie? are we stronger then he?

23 All things are lawfull for me, but all things are not expedient: All things are lawfull for mee, but all things edifie not.
>>
>>7842834
>Greeks embraces human bodies, Abrahamic religions love mutilating them.
>ignoring the fact that Greeks are the most warlords and barbaric
>implying religions are promoting self harm (what is no liquor, no body modification)

>>7842854
Don't live in degeneracy.
>don't steal
>no adultery
>no self-harming of any form including drugs and body mutilation (sex change)
>>
>>7842891
>implying religions are promoting self harm (what is no liquor, no body modification)
>no body modification
Circumcision? Christian Americans are the 2nd most common victims of it.
>>
>>7842891
Implying a sex change is harming.....and how does God fit in with that specific explanation
>>
>>7842922
>Circumcision? Christian Americans are the 2nd most common victims of it.
Then I might say, it's suck to be American. :DDDDDDDDD

>>7842926
Modifying His creation where it's originally functional is self harming. You are borrowing His creation which is the body you're living in, the vessel. In case of circumcision, it's a way of God to reminds us that you have to abstain your lust properly.
>>
>>7842975
Funny how your wonderful body-loving Christianity has done nothing about that except encourage it.
>>
>>7842975
I think that this is a very good response, Jesuit-tier even

prove that a mtf is wrong that she is not actually meant to be female
>>
>>7843169
Christianity is not necessarily body-loving
>>
>>7843184
Indeed, Abrahamic religions hate the body, while the Greeks loved it.
>>
>>7842612
>Any culture based around gender or sexuality
>Interesting
>>
>>7842780
Femboys aren't men.
>>
>lesbian ""culture""
>trans ""people""
Calm the roleplaying down op

Women dont have personalities or interests. Men have deviations/mutations that make them like wierd things. Women just copy behaviors to fit in.
>>
>>7842800
>chasers are always interesting
>>
>>7843576
You mean like these fags in your picture copying straight male culture?
>>
Because trannies (especially MtFs) are basket cases, so we make for good drama and memes. Lesbians are just bitchy because they surround themselves with women and feminism all the fucking time, so the same general rule applies. Meanwhile, gay men just wanna complain about how they're lazy projecting faggots who don't make enough threads because they haven't figured out that saying "boy, I sure do love cock" has a very limited entertainment value,
>>
File: 768372e3.jpg (92KB, 616x425px) Image search: [Google]
768372e3.jpg
92KB, 616x425px
>>7842585
Gay and bi male culture is just a male deviation of straight female culture(especially black female culture) obnoxious, loud, brainless, just with a lot more casual sex

Lesbian culture is just a female deviation of male blue collar culture, boring, emotionless, utilitarian

Trans culture(best culture) just consists of comfy shitposting on 4chan and committing suicide
>>
I don't understand what lesbian culture is. I imagine it is drinking a lot of expensive coffee and getting obese. Doesn't seem that interesting.

And aren't lesbians always complaining that gay culture is the only lgbt culture that is ever showcased? And gay culture shapes straight culture in style, music and theater?
>>
>>7843702
>style, music and theater?
Ha! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>7843702
>music
you have to be joking? unless you think a couple jewpop songs are the pinnacle of western culture
>>
>>7842585
>trannys

Whatever flavor really ruin it all for the rest of us. So annoying. LGB only.

>lesbians

You all lay in the cut, nice job.
>>
File: superior.jpg (2MB, 2121x3000px) Image search: [Google]
superior.jpg
2MB, 2121x3000px
>>7843702
high class lesbians are the pinnacle of western culture
>>
>>7843843
Holy shit that's hot
>>
>>7843843
are those dudes?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.