[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bi, (70% straight/30% gay i guess) male here. How easy is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0394.jpg (84KB, 634x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.jpg
84KB, 634x640px
Bi, (70% straight/30% gay i guess) male here. How easy is it to find a man that wants more than a hookup? Would Grindr work for that?
>>
File: ay.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ay.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>7842032
>How easy is it to find a man that wants more than a hookup? Would Grindr work for that?
>>
H-Hi. I'm 101% gay but more into bi guys.
>>
Nah, use Grindr for when you want sex right then and there. Just network through friends. If you smoke weed, smoke with multiple friends. You can do this with drinking, or whatever your drug of choice is as well. One of them is bound to always have new people over. That's how I found my fiancee.
>>
>>7842032
Try regular stuff first, OKC, POF, Tinder, shit like that.
>>
>>7842063
>If you smoke weed, smoke with multiple friends. You can do this with drinking, or whatever your drug of choice is as well.

or you can not be a degenerate and find people in healthy ways. Online is always an option too. Found my bf of 4 years on okcupid
>>
>>7842032
>Would a hookup app work to easily find guys who want more than a hookup?

Sure, about as well as using it to find guys to join your D&D themed keto potluck party.
>>
>>7842063
>tfw ur friend who smokes weed, plays vidya and isn't ugly is into you but you can't see them as anything more than a friend but is exactly what you look for in other guys..
>>
>>7842063
>If you smoke weed, smoke with multiple friends. You can do this with drinking, or whatever your drug of choice is as well. One of them is bound to always have new people over. That's how I found my fiancee.
How will lgbt community viewed as a good life choice if this type of degeneracy is still on rampant. The fucking reason why I'm still in closet. Is there anything good and normal image example for lgbt?
>>
File: d1cba9f2cf5750bda1ba5af77f2c35af.jpg (116KB, 736x1027px) Image search: [Google]
d1cba9f2cf5750bda1ba5af77f2c35af.jpg
116KB, 736x1027px
>>7842528
>Is there anything good and normal image example for lgbt?

Um... many heterosexuals pull the same shit. Club scene isnt exclusively LGBT. Look at how frat parties are depicted in the media. Look at club scenes at the start of police procedurals before some woman gets raped or murdered when she goes out back for a smoke.

It is more club/youth culture than gay culture. Drugs and booze flop houses have been a thing since "hip jazz cats" on through the free love 60s, the mind altered 70s, the cocaine bender fuckin 80s. It was never the exclusive behaviour of the homosexual, though.
>>
>>7842528
Stay in the closet, faggit. We're not losing any sleep over you.
>>
>>7842587
The place where I was raised and living have favourable/positive views on heteros though.
>heteros don't bring back girls home if they're not married
>they not doing drugs or clubs, even when they're the youth
while homosexuals tendency of doing drugs for random sex and become filthy drunks are more frown upon and seen as society trash here.

>>7842608
You'll regret saying that to me, bruh
>>
In the same position as OP here. Same-sex dating is shit.

Just my two cents.
>>
File: 1436734449760.png (450KB, 939x948px) Image search: [Google]
1436734449760.png
450KB, 939x948px
I'm looking for a femboy or trap to date and have an ltr with.

I swear it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Makes me want to suppress myself and go back to dating females again, it's just easier.
>>
>>7842528
>calling smoking weed degenerate
If you actually went out much you'd know that it's "rampant" with the entire generation, is socially acceptable, and plenty of people smarter, straighter, better looking, less degenerate, and more successful than you take part in it.
It's not degenerate, you're just a friendless, antisocial, judgmental loser who deludes himself with a false sense of elitism as a way to compensate for his socially crippling insecurity. Enjoy substituting a social life with 4chan.
>>
>>7842032
use the internet, talk to faggots on steam
>>
>>7842677
>heteros don't bring back girls home if they're not married
>they not doing drugs or clubs, even when they're the youth
this is bullshit, they apply to homos the things they dont like even though everyone does them
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.