[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be tranny. >Never been into guys before. >past forward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1487647427244.jpg (19KB, 330x660px) Image search: [Google]
1487647427244.jpg
19KB, 330x660px
>Be tranny.
>Never been into guys before.
>past forward 4 years.
>Now I can't stop looking at guys and thinking of how cute they are.
>Whenever a guy is nice to me imagine myself marrying him and having a happy married life together.

How do I stop this and go back to my normal self?
>>
Go fuck them and date one you'll see very soon that they're all stupid asshole who just want sex and use you for your body
>>
>>7841698
as a guy.
this is not true, i want a good waifu.
>>
File: 1446043010212.png (46KB, 432x265px) Image search: [Google]
1446043010212.png
46KB, 432x265px
>>7841561
>Be tranny
>normal self

I've got some bad news for you, buddy.
>>
>>7841698

>my life sucks dick and so must everyone elses

Whoa
>>
You don't. You embrace it.

You're taking pills that make you think and act like a woman, are you surprised you want a strong, protective, loving man (like most women do) in your life?

Don't bother trying to fight it, I've usually been candidly bisexual but on HRT my only romantic and sexual thoughts are of men. I stopped trying to fight it and it just feels normal and natural now.
>>
File: 1468745171421.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468745171421.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
I was about 60/40 bi for male/female preference before HRT and now I am 100% straight. Guys are super fun and nice to date OP you should try it.
>tfw snuggle up next bf on a cold rainy day and he is all warm and super comfy

Girl are objectively more aesthetic but boys just feel so much nicer to actually be intimate with.
>>
>>7841757
>>7841780
But it feels wrong and weird.
Everyone I know pretty much accepted me as a lesbian from the day one. It feels weird to just tell them I'm not one anymore, I don't know it's hard to explain I just want to go back to normal.

>>7841698
Would this really work?
I feel like I really shouldn't try it it would just make things worse somehow.
>>
>>7841804
do you want to suck my peepee ?
>>
>>7841804
Just be 'bi' and experiment for a while. This could just be curiosity and it isn't what you want. You shouldn't worry about other people's opinions about this. You ultimately want to be with someone who you are attracted to and makes you happy. Guys are super comfy though so you should give it a try at least.
>>
>>7841561
Yeah I feel u girl, being pansexual I was really confused about being attracted to men as I related to women so much more and prefer their company mostly but the moment a cute boy would be sweet and open a door for me I wanted nothing more than to be his girl despite being in an open relationship with a bio female.

I love how HRT works its mysterious ways.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>7841705
You all say that until you get what you want. But yeah I'll retract my statement and say there's a small portion of genuinely good men. Just don't be surprised if you end up with a scumbag because the odds aren't in your favor
>>
>>7841804
Who cares about labels. Especially for something as flexible and fluid as sexuality. Just do what feels good for you. What you're feeling and wanting now is "normal".
>>
>>7841804
If you're fuckable and qt, then I don't see any problem with that. Now suck my peepee!!
>>
>>7841561
why would you want to become a transbian? it might lead some people to believe that you are AGP rather than a true or genuine trans person.
>>
>>7841698

OP don't listen to him men are mostly good and pure.
And dicks feel good.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.