[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly don't understand gay people. Lesbians say "I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1473623016867 (1).jpg (695KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473623016867 (1).jpg
695KB, 768x1024px
I honestly don't understand gay people.

Lesbians say "I'm not attracted to men" then they go out with a woman who looks so much like a man that no straight guy would even consider dating them.

It's the same with gay people they often say they aren't attracted to women but some of those dudes they date look almost like women and act like them too.

This doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
i always felt a contributing factor to people who are sorta on the fence ish about who they're sexually attracted to is when they fail in hetero relationships.

homo relationships may be messy in their own right but there's a degree of understanding, of sameness on a fundamental level that is comforting and less scary/chaotic than what can very quickly happen in a hetero relationship.

boitois and butchdykes in homo relationships are just desired hetero relationship elements lived out within the comfort and safety of a homo relationship

but hey maybe i'm dead wrong
>>
>>7841466
>i always felt a contributing factor to people who are sorta on the fence ish about who they're sexually attracted to is when they fail in hetero relationships.
*i always felt a contributing factor to people who are sorta on the fence ish about who they're sexually attracted *going gay* to is when they fail in hetero relationships.

messed up that sentence
>>
>>7841466
That makes so much sense. When I see these kinds of couples (they're quite rare, from my own experience), they always look like they're trying to ape a hetero relationship. Possibly due to their own insecurities and wanting to fit into a hetero mold.
>>
>>7841535
possibly because this mold was developed in our brain for millions of years and isn't a social construct that people "want"
>>
>>7841454

T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
>>7841454
because the extremely gender-non-conforming people you're describing are on the same spectrum as transsexual people
it's not a choice on their behalf to act that unusual in the context of their natal sex, they're simply wired to have the mentality of the opposite sex
nowadays the whole thing is much less of an issue because trans people can just transition young and you don't have to masquerade as a bulldyke for fifty years
>>
File: 1485036415229.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1485036415229.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>7841672
not necessarily, effeminate men and masculine women always has existed, and many, many of them are NOT transgender, and with the advent of tumblr, gender specials, queer theory, etc. GNC people are more open, progressive people accept them and society with the years too.
>>
>>7846811
'on the same spectrum' =/= 'the same'
and at any rate it's no coincidence there aren't that many young stone butches
>>
>>7841466
This. Plus you also have to factor in sexual attraction. Somebody just might not like certain parts.

I mean, if you dislike tomatoes, you aren't going to eat a chopped salad with tomatoes in it. But if somebody makes the salad without tomatoes, you can eat it no problem.

If you assume the salad is a person, and the tomato is a dick, you can kind of see why a lesbian might date a bulldyke imo.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.