[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.economist.com/news/brita in/21717739-new-efforts-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 0493549023.jpg (291KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0493549023.jpg
291KB, 1024x768px
http://www.economist.com/news/britain/21717739-new-efforts-accommodate-transgender-students-contrast-sharply-controversy
>The Gender Identity Research and Education Society, a charity, estimates that the number of children who identify as transgender in Britain is doubling each year.
>the number of children who identify as transgender in Britain is doubling each year.
doubling each year.
>doubling each year.
In 20 years everyone on earth will be a transgender British child.
Discuss.
>>
>>7840522
More benis = good
>>
>>7840522
Probably because all the transgender shit in the news makes it more likely for parents to be aware of the concept and for those parents to get their kid to a therapist if they seem to have gender issues rather simply dismiss it as their kid being an extreme sissy/tomboy.
>>
>>7840522
As long as they're trutrans, everything will be alright.
>>
>>7840522
>born too early to be a slutty schoolgirl
>born just in time to see everyone else become one
>>
>>7840522
'children' here means 'under 18'
the bulk of this is teenagers, and the bulk of that is people who exist somewhere on the aap spectrum and may or may not actually be trans
t. knows a lot of 'trans youth'
>>
>>7840522
genes committing suicide because they're so inbed
>>
inbred*
>>
>>7840582
They're all AAPs >>7840587

>>7840587
They're trans if they're AAP.
>>
>>7840611
not everyone with aap is trans, plenty of yaoi fangirls are cool with being girls
and even someone who experiences mild gender dysphoria is not necessarily a good candidate for transition
i've met a few people from the older crop of widespread young-aap transition who deeply regret it
most of the stereotypical trendscum are aap to a greater or lesser degree, and because of the whole it-can-cause-dysphoria thing it's really hard to distinguish 'young aaps who will have better lives if they transition' from 'young aaps who will have worse lives if they transition'
>>
>>7840611
Oh... In that case I hope Muslims invade Britain, that place is going to shit no matter what.
>>
>>7840522
Looks like Brexit is happening just in time.
>>
>>7840630
>i've met a few people from the older crop of widespread young-aap transition who deeply regret it
it could be worse. at least they aren't their agp mtf counterparts.
>>
>>7840522
This happens pretty much everywhere in the weet, just recently there was news in Finland that underage people applying to trans clinics had quadrupled in 5 years or so. 90% of them were girls of course.
>>
>>7840522
>tfw I will finally be a little girl
:3
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.