[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/4chan s-lgbt.28345/ what is th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/4chans-lgbt.28345/
what is the answer to the kiwifarms problem?
they seem to assume /tttt/ is a tumblry board when it's just an ordinary channer board, and they've noticed cara but they seem to not realize (as seen in the most recent post) that she's already called dibs on being the supreme gentlewoman
>>
Pretty accurate. I'm impressed.
>>
>>7840458
What is Kiwi Farms? And why should we care about them?
>>
>>7840623
http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/07/kiwi-farms-the-webs-biggest-community-of-stalkers.html
>>
i thought the stie stopped existing?

did someone make a new one? the old one had a black skin didnt it?
>>
>>7840845
wow, I can't believe I actually feel bad about Christine, it's as if the whole place was a giant /cara/ board.
>>
>>7840458
Basically a bunch of hypocritical non life types who like to attack people they view as non life types or lolcows? Are they projecting much? Wonder how long until they get stalked for being lolcows bunch of sad cunts.
>>
WTF is
>/tttt/
>>
>>7840458
>they seem to assume /tttt/ is a tumblry board
Pretty true actually, have a read of this thread and tell me there isn't tumblr on /tttt/:
>>7814139
>>
>>7840458
It's a bunch of crazy neets who stalk people even more pathetic than them. Why should we care about what some cheeto encrusted failure thinks?

Especially after the website owner has been forced to close and start over some spat about getting outed for pedophilia.

Haha how sad!
>>7840859
Pedo blackmail made owner hide, he came back eventually
>>
>>7840909
/transgender, transgender, transgender, & transgender/ board... ;3
>>
>>7840458
Why do we care?
>>
>>7840458
lolcow farmers

think potc, robin, faye

dont be a revolting abomination and you wont get milked for laughs
>>
>>7840458
Don't be a lolcow or an overdramatic cunt and you won't get put on kiwifarms,

Not that hard.
>>
>>7840959
That post speaks of misandry, female privilege, and uses blanchards typology. If you think any of that's tumblr then shit, you don't even know what the stereotype of tumblr even is.
>>
>>7840959
>any kind of gender related debate aside from "women should all die" "lol i agree" is tumblr now
>>
>>7845823
>Faye
Are they gonna bully her for having been a ranger or looking cute? Please, even these neets have standards.
>>
>>7846342
>have a read of this thread
>this thread
>thread

>>7830303
>>7830962
>>7831026
>>7839033
>>
>>7846408
Now literally what in those posts are tumblr-esque? They all seem to just amount to "it's harder to get into a womans shelter if you have a penis", which is true. Like literally what is tumblr about those posts I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>7846383
>>7846467
Half the thread is literally an argument about whether letting a boy/mtf die in the street for not being a cis girl is ok or not.
>>
>>7846478
That's still not a very tumblr-esque discussion. Any debate about gender isn't automatically tumblr. Whether or not a male person should be allowed into women's shelters because they identify as a woman is a genuine question with valid arguments on both sides,and as long as those argument aren't hollering about intersectionality and accusing others of being bigots, I don't see how the discussion would be tumblr.
>>
>>7845823
>>7846335
>it's the behavior police
>>
>>7846490
>and as long as those argument aren't hollering about intersectionality and accusing others of being bigots,
ctrl+F for privilege, transphobia, misogyny and misandry

Bonus BLM analogy too >>7829010
>>
>>7846517
Well when I search for privilege most of the results are for female privilege, which isn't tumblr at all, but a concept that originated poking fun at tumblrs concept of male privilege.
Transphobia is just a real thing. Like its not tumblr to acknowledge that or have a discussion about it.
And whenever I search for misandry or misogyny it just leads me to a single semantics argument over whether or not discrimination of transwomen is misandry or misogyny.

I'm still really not seeing the point you're trying to make bub. Stop searching for the SJW boogieman everywhere, there's probably more tumblrites on /v/, /a/ or /mu/ than on here.
>>
Who are some underrated /lgbt/ cows?
>>
>>7840909
transgenders, transsexuals, trumpists, and traps
>>
>>7846556
uhhh, that meme MtF who posts the really fuzzy brows picture while frowning and leaning on her hand and now people spam it? Or was that confirmed to be caraposter or something?

that chaser guy who posts the roman bust
>>
>>7846567
Cara said she took those pictures from someone's ig, it may not even be a tranny.
>>
>>7846618
oh lame
>>
>>7840909
idk
>>
>>7840623
It's a forum full of autistic losers who try to troll irrelevant people only slightly more pathetic than themselves
>>
File: gj,gj,gj,.jpg (21KB, 193x303px)
gj,gj,gj,.jpg
21KB, 193x303px
Who are these cancerous sub-humans and how to we cleanse them from the earth for the sake of humanity?
>>
>>7846768
disgusting
>>
>>7840458
I had a look and that thread doesn't seem too bad, but this one https://kiwifarms.net/threads/4chan-lgbt-comments-on-chriss-new-vagina.22866/ takes the cake, it's mostly disappointing and unfunny even for Kiwifarms standards. Most there seem to be circlejerking over how /lgbt/ is some kind of containment board tumblr crossover when if you actually took some effort to determine a general consensus of the userbase here you'd be able to tell that only a minority here spout SJW rhetoric. Even many of those screenshotted in that thread were quite obviously just joking around, but I guess it's kind of to be expected for your average Kiwifarms poster to misinterpret that, considering the levels of autism required to continuously ""document"" people only slightly more pathetic than themselves.
>>
Kiwifarms is cancer
>>
>>7846736
Wait, then what do we do?
>>
>>7846928
There's nothing to do, trying to "fight back" will just bait them into doxxing you harder for teh lulz.
>>
>>7840458
>what is the answer to the kiwifarms problem?
Ignore them. Who honestly lives their lives in fear of a bunch of legbeards? These are lowest of the low sorts of people, unable to even find people irl to gossip to.
>>
Imagine fucking Blair white in his ass when all of a sudden in the manliest voice possible he says haha you faggot
>>
>>7846395
>a rich 35 year old hon with a massive ego that flirts aggressively on transgirls that are barely 18-21, acts like a catty vengeful stereotype of a wealthy woman, posts as anon about themself to get attention and to reply to themself, manipulates people and relationships for cheap laughs and photoshops pictures beyond belief
nice false flag
>>
>>7846556
Angie and Faye

Theyve already got tabs on Kayla and Edie
>>
>>7846550
Are you a feminist? This >>7840721 is where you are going wrong.
>>
Why am I not famous on Kiwi farms?
>>
>>7847242
>>7847236
>bullying an American hero who kept eveyone safe as some super elite Ranger

Please, manchildren bullying successful veterans would be a new low
>hon
Not a hon when even in boy mode they look like a cute femboy
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1359x2048px)
image.jpg
275KB, 1359x2048px
>>7847242
Why should I have an kiwi article?
You think I care about a bunch of creepy neets?
>>
>>7848274
All you did was give a bunch of femboys bdd and push them closer to transition
>>
File: 1471976855128.jpg (136KB, 516x718px)
1471976855128.jpg
136KB, 516x718px
>>7848334
Dude just stop Faye. You're an embarassment to this board and a terrible human being.

Go text one of your aspy lackeys and whine and manipulate them until they console you.
>>
>>7848446
Only trannies care about faye

Non trannies dont understand her posts
>>
>>7846768
>D.Va
>MECHA EMPIRE
>names themselves after a shitty SJW game
>on a forum that whines about SJW

k
can't be too mad. I'm a MtF that cums to cum tributes of the kardashians. Maybe one day they will accept their own flaws and stop making fun of others.
>>
>>7848470
ok justin
>>
>>7848356
Nobody gives a shit if you do care, you both belong there.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 469x515px)
image.jpg
93KB, 469x515px
>>7848501
Then make one if it will please your autistic self
>>
>>7847253
Nope, I dont identify myself as a feminist. That post you linked me seems pretty anti-feminist to me. Stop being weird and paranoid. If you can't handle people having a simple discussion on gender or sexuality without freaking out and seeing tumblr you should go hang out at some of your right wing safe spaces(/pol/, The_Donald)
>>
>>7848501
They really dont.
>>
File: 1479507672558.png (801KB, 727x682px)
1479507672558.png
801KB, 727x682px
>>7840458
>autism: the forum
who cares
>>
>>7846517
i'm pretty sure BLM anon is a TERF, or at least a bitter cis woman, the way she talks about creepy AGP hons having "male privilege" and "misgendering" being an actual issue
>>
File: 1477180932988.jpg (30KB, 297x547px)
1477180932988.jpg
30KB, 297x547px
>>7848480
>cum tributes of the kardashians
explain
>>
>>7848274
All you do is shitpost about ftm's not becoming femboys
>>
>>7848470
Somebody redpill me on Faye and Angie
>>
>>7848274
your attempts to troll are pretty boring and low effort. it doesn't take long for anyone to find the gimmick and it's not a topic controversial enough that anyone will be tempted to take the bait.

you should try and branch out more.
>>
These people clearly never saw the FtM community on Livejournal if they think /ftmg/ is "catty." Hoo boy.

Also, it's not just trenders who hate the Blanchard crap.
>>
>>7846492
It's just the most logical thing to do.
>>
>>7848897
>tripfags bow to them
>In contact with FFS surgeons
>Possess samefag-like abilities
>Control mtfg with an iron but fair fist
>>
File: 1488368171321.jpg (115KB, 779x595px)
1488368171321.jpg
115KB, 779x595px
>>7840458
>/agpg/ - Autogenephile general. Trenders tend to come in here to start fights over Blanchard's AGP theory.
LOL.
>>
>>7848857
google "kylie jenner cum tribute" and the answers will be yours.
>>
>>7848847
>the way she talks about creepy AGP hons having "male privilege" and "misgendering" being an actual issue
That sounds like typical transfeminist.
>>
>>7848480
>Overwatch
>SJW
Gas yourself, tranny.
>>
>>7846556
Rugby?
>>
>>7846556
Kaiser88. The most epic ruser.

He's been around since this board's inception, really. At first he claimed to just come here from pol and that he wasn't gay in any way. Made a bunch of nat-soc threads back in the day.

My first interaction on this board was with him actually. He began posting personal info in his nat-soc ask me anything threads, even showed pictures of himself. He's branded a swastika into his right forearm. A really deep one too, and big.

He hung around gaygen for a while after, even in the tc. And the more he hung around, the more he admitted to being gay. Started out with traps only which became femboys and a couple months ago he used the words effeminate male.

It's a shame not more people know about him. He's even made pretty shitty gay draw threads about the board-tans on here. He's severely broken and sexually damaged, but his presence has always been pretty amusing. Haven't caught him posting recently though. I do wonder if he's still around.
>>
>>7840458
Omg why do Latino trannies do silicone injections? It looks ghastly.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.