[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brother is shortly going to be castrating himself with hormones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

File: 1487826406364.png (229KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
1487826406364.png
229KB, 500x605px
Brother is shortly going to be castrating himself with hormones in order to look more female, is there a reason why I shouldn't sever all ties with him and consider him dead?
Picture unrelated.
>>
>>7840180
You're just going to give up on him like that? What a fucking brother you are
>>
>>7840185
No, it's more like the straw that broke the camels back, he's always been an unlovable cunt, but now that he's becoming an abomination, I just can't be fucked entertaining him any longer.
>>
>>7840180
Is there any reasons you should sever all ties?
>>
>>7840230
>>7840230
>>
>>7840203
Your not going to try to help him out of his degenerayc?
>>
>>7840180
We don't give a shit, do whatever the hell you want.
>>
>>7840250
>We (read: I) don't give a shit
Then why reply?
>>
>>7840180
Do you have any idea how many chasers would kill to have a qt trap little sister?
>>
>>7840263
Because you're littering the board, stupid cishet scum.
>>
>>7840265
Lets get a few things straight, although I know how much you people hate that:
>qt
He has the most unattractive features I've seen on any one being. That includes those repulsive microorganisms.
>little brother
He's my elder, which I find particularly disappointing.

>>7840272
>cishet
>scum
Sorry for being a normal human being who doesn't need to self destruct on hormones faggot :^)
>>
>>7840283
>He's my elder, which I find particularly disappointing.
Pushing expectations onto her because of her age and former sex probably contributed to her transition.
>>
>>7840291
>expecting him to be a functioning human being
>unreasonable
>former sex
>SEX
>he changed his biological sex
Yeah, that's about what I expected from this board.
>>
>>7840203
Then you should cut your sibling off because of the unlovable cunt thing. Not the transgender thing.
>>
>>7840180
*sister
*herself
*her
*her
FTFY
>>
>>7840308
Nice try faggot but you've already admitted to held worse expectations against her because she's older than you.
>>
>>7840180
Saying being being trans is abomination and tour elder show submit to your views is merely showing your are an insufferable selfish cunt if anything.

You moan about their personality do you think they might be shitty because they are trans and repressed?

Coming out can change ones personality.
>>
>>7840180
Pls sever ties she doesn't need a cunt like you to push her into repressing.
>>
>>7840180
If you didn't care at all, you wouldn't be on the internet creating drama for yourself.
>>
>>7840327
Why would I have worse expectations for my elder?
I had high expectations.
also
>her

>>7840342
>her

>>7840318
>her

>>7840344
When did I say I didn't care? I do. So much so that's it's caused me to sever ties potentially.
>>
>>7840501
You're on the LGBT board. Why is it so surprising they accept trans people as their gender identity?
>>
>>7840501
ok but you dont get to control her life you just live your own

its your choice to be a dick and abandon your family when she's going through a lot of mental anguish and feels alone in the world

or to be someone she can confide in

only you can choose whether being a /pol/-tier memester retard for the KEKS is worth abandoning your sibling when she really needs someone in her life to support her or at least understand and love her despite disagreeing with her choices

sup to you bro
>>
>>7840501
You've admitted your expectations of her >>7840291
>>
>>7840180
How old are you both OP? Any other siblings?
>>
>>7840508
>her
No, he quite literally refers to himself as he, he just wants to be an effeminate faggot on hormones.

>>7840510
>ok but you dont get to control her life you just live your own
I'm not, I'm estranging him. How is that telling him what to do?
>abandon your family
lol no, I'm keeping in touch with my parents, just not him.
>or to be someone she can confide in
As mentioned before, HE'S a cunt.
>only you can choose whether being a /pol/-tier memester retard for the KEKS is worth abandoning your sibling when she really needs someone in her life to support her or at least understand and love her despite disagreeing with her choices
>tolerate HIS shit
No, I'm done, as stated earlier. I'm not going to tolerate, let alone endorse his shitty fetishistic choices.

>>7840541
Just me and him.
Well, just me I suppose at this point.
>>
>>7840593
See, you didn't mention your brother is just a femboy. Everyone assumed he's transgender and you're misgendering him.
>>
>>7840593
>As mentioned before, HE'S a cunt.
Never seen some one project this hard before.
>>
>>7840593
What ages are you both?

>>7840603
That's worse because it means hsts.
>>
>>7840628
>femboys are hsts
>femboys also are paragon of agp fashion
hmmm
>>
>>7840605
He's genuinely an unlikable person at the best of times and has no close friends. At best he has somewhat close acquaintances.

>>7840603
I'd call him a 'he' regardless of whether he was doing this for a fetish or trying to become a man with a gaping wound.

>>7840628
22 - 24

>>7840534
>>7840291 Is not me you retarded faggot, what are you talking about?
>>
>>7840662
>He's genuinely an unlikable person at the best of times and has no close friends. At best he has somewhat close acquaintances.
That's because she's so repressed and unhappy with being male.
t. used to be antisocial for the same reason
>>
>>7840686
Then it's a Catch-22 situation, either I cut him off because I get sick of him being a whinny faggot, or I cut him off for being a bigger faggot.
>>
>>7840702
Psychfag here. Whose being a whiny faggot atm? This stuff is genetic. I used to call everyone a faggot when I was in denial aswell. Madd your femboy sibling has bigger balls then you by being his self and not repressing like you?
>>
>>7840744
>and not repressing like you?
It's just as possible OP is cis and their father is the statistically probable related repressor.
>>
>>7840180
Why even make the thread? You already seem to have made up your mind. I don't know what kind of responses you were expecting from the buttsex board on an anime site.
>>
>>7840776
At least a more substantial argument than "Just let him do his thang yo :)"
Also, there's nothing quite like anonymously arguing over the internet to alleviate tension.

>>7840744
>Psychfag
Well at least someone knows how to tell jokes on this board.
I'm physically repulsed by his choice and repulsed on a more selfish level, that of being the sole descendant to carry on my lineage, to witness the death of what was once a minuscule chance of fellows of my family to be born.
>>
>>7840702
Cut her off.
Her life will improve immensely without your bigoted ass in it.
>>
>>7840806
You wanted her to be the good older brother who has a nice stable family and passes on the family name for some meaningless reason so that you don't feel irresponsible when your throw your life away chasing your whims.

Suck it up and enjoy the responsibility you projected onto your sister, faggot.
>>
>>7840821
>>7840819
>her
>>7840593

>>7840821
My plan was to raise a family under a steady job with a loving wife regardless of his choices.
I'm just both saddened and angered by the fact that mine will be the sole brood to survive, with no chance of a change of this future for the better.
>>
>>7840832
More inheritance for yours, then.
It isn't like your sister is going to leave anything to her pets.

There is a long-game benefit to supporting your new sister, anon, her inability to have biological children would actually make it easy to manipulate her into helping support yours.

Like a drone bee, it would be evolutionarily prudent of her to contribute to your childrens futures. I would recommend an education fund, made available for anyone in your family to make deposits but which only your child can access upon turning 18.

She wont realize that she is the main contributor, she will think your parents are also pitching in.

Profit.
>>
>>7840876
>your sister
For the last time, HE wants to be a trap, not a tranny. Either is equally repulsive.
And I want 'her' to have nothing to do with my children, indirect or not.
>>
>>7840876
Are you sure? Considering you aren't accepting at all, why would your sibling even bother trying to convince you?
>>
>>7840880
Because he tried to convince our parents first. Apparently he was quite specific on that point.
>>
>>7840858
Don't help OP cuck his sister.

>>7840876
>And I want her
So you admit she's a girl.
>>
>>7840889
Convince your parents of what?
>>
>>7840893
I forgot the to use commas like a retard
>>7840879
>>
>>7840180
I'm a /pol/ack who hated trannies

But when my little sister came out I had to grow up and realise im not picking a board of neckbeards over my own flesh and blood
>>
>>7840896
>I forgot
You 'forgot'
>>
>>7840895
To accept, or at least tolerate his choice.

>>7840898
Then you had weak convictions or faulty reasoning for your beliefs, leading to their collapse when faced with the diametric position.
To give an example, it would be like a larping Nazi falling for a Jewess when he was not convinced enough of their 'obvious' misdeeds.

>>7840906
>You 'forgot'
'Yes'
>>
>>7840910
And I don't get your issue.
Why can't your sibling do what they want since it's not hurting anyone?
>>
>>7840898
Do you have any idea how many mtfs would kill to have an understanding and caring big brother?
>>
>>7840916
Because his family is obviously a bunch of children that black sheep the sibling when they don't get there way.
>>
>>7840916
>And I don't get your issue.
He's permanently damaging himself to carry out a sick perversion.

>Why can't your sibling do what they want since it's not hurting anyone?
Except himself.
And the constitution of the nation he resides in (however minor that is).
Regardless, as I said earlier, it revolts me on a physical level.
In fact, taking a step further back, who on earth said I would stop him? That's a done deal, the question is whether I sever ties with him.

>>7840919
>emotionally wrecked trannies
>killing anyone other than themselves

>>7840925
Quick question, are you American and did you vote Democrat?
How do you feel about the current president?
>>
>>7840942
>are you American and did you vote Democrat?
not him/her but i'm trans and i voted gop. does that change your view of us?
>>
>>7840942
Not American. I feel trumps a joke and I'm glad a joke got in. I don't like politics in general I forget to vote and get a fine for it, I find forcing people to vote through extortion wrong.
>>
>>7840999
Good, at least you're not a hypocrite.

>>7840948
Why would the view of one individual revoke my disgust of trannies in general?
>>
>>7840942
>And the constitution of the nation he resides in (however minor that is).
>transition hurts the Constitution
>>
>>7841017
Yes, an individual makes up the constitution of a nation, as in its being.
>>
>>7840942
Why does it revolt you on a physical level?
What exact part or parts of the transition bother you so much?
>>
>>7841044
The permanency and increased risk of serious health issues.
I'd consider using heroin a healthier choice than this. I find the changes as revolting as those who've been using meth for years.
I have no other, or can think of no other way to describe my revulsion outside of these descriptions, perhaps its based on a more primal revulsion like that of off food.
>>
>>7841050
The increased risks are mostly just the normal female risks and it comes with decreased risks too.
Even if your sibling isn't admitting to being transgender, they've clearly got some gender issue if they're taking female hormones. It's not really a fetish thing like you said.
>>
>>7841070
>significantly higher risks for liver damage and problems with blood pressure and clotting
>normal
No.

>It's not really a fetish thing like you said.
It's at minimum, mostly a fetish thing.
>>
>>7840910
Kek. Get a life m8

More to life than /pol/ memes
Of course I'm going to choose my family over politics.

>>7840919
Well. She and I have always been close.

I beat up her bullies in high school when she was repressed cause she was an easy target. Being effeminate back then.

I would be no better than them if I became like her bullies if I rejected her when finally told the truth about who she was.

Seeing it in your own family really humanises it.
>>
>>7840180

Because you should be there to protect your sister from all the guys who will try to take advantage of her.

:3
>>
File: d5bf8db.jpg (94KB, 1439x813px) Image search: [Google]
d5bf8db.jpg
94KB, 1439x813px
>>7840180
My brothers and parents started calling me their sister/daughter and it's such a small silly thing but it makes me so happy. Im really lucky to have such a cool supportive family system.
>>
>>7841087
Problems with liver and blood pressure only come from meds, convince him to get surgically castrated to remove them. And blood clots are caused by estrogen, which he might not necessarily take.

Meanwhile, eunuchs live longer than normal men.
>>
>>7841102
>falling for the 'muh family' meme

>>7841683
Just so you know, they most likely don't actually think of you as a girl and are just humoring you :)

>>7841724
>Convince him to totally emasculate himself
>When I'm repulsed by him taking t-blockers/estrogen
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.