[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for bi people with significant gender preference.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: gayest_coffee.jpg (109KB, 558x559px) Image search: [Google]
gayest_coffee.jpg
109KB, 558x559px
Question for bi people with significant gender preference.

Do you think you you could spend your whole life with a monogamous partner of your non preferred gender?
>>
>>7837113
>implying I could spend my whole life with a monogamous partner of my PREFERRED gender

Real answer though, probably, if they fit the role of the other gender enough.
>>
>>7837113
yes i do. cause i'm a loyal person willing to make things work for the person i love.

(as anyone would do). /thread
>>
>>7837153
>(as anyone would do)
Not true
>>
As someone in a relationship of my non preferred type, I'm not sure. Which sucks a lot cause I'm always scared I'm going to flake out and leave him randomly despite like him so much now. Like, i enjoy the idea of being with him for a really long time or even permanently but since he doesn't have my favorite parts i feel like i might get bored... At least with sex and his body in general....
>>
>>7837722
Is he a good partner/is there a lot of love?

My friend greatly prefers women sexually but she is crazy in love with her boyfriend which she says makes it work.
>>
>>7837942
He's amazing to say the least... Best person I've ever been with and we love each other very much but I'd lying if i said i didn't find some women more attractive then him physically... And i have a couple friends that I'm crushing on hard and get along with just as well as him... So I'm scared of what i might do if an opportunity presents itself... I should just try o convince them to have a threesome with us... Still in relationship and i get pussy... win win
>>
>>7837113
I don't think I can spend my life in a romantic relationship period.
I feel guilty not telling them I don't feel love, and that generally brings an end to it.
>>
>>7837113
not for preferred nor nonpreferred desu, i don't think i could like someone in that way over the long term
we'd just be good friends i suppose
>>
>>7838127
>I don't feel love
Bisexual people: the post.
>>
>>7837977
If that won't make you jealous it might work.

My friend considered that option but she can be possessive so that ended that.
>>
>>7838177
>REEE WHY DID THEY LEAVE ME FOR SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX, COULD IT BE BECAUSE I'M A PIECE OF SHIT?
>NO I'M PERFECT IT'S THEY WHO ARE WRONG.
>>
>>7837113
I think there is an exception to every rule, im a little afraid to think of what kind of guy id be willing to spend my entire life with.
>>
>>7837113
am bi male
i'm attracted to femininity, so girls or feminine boys are good
i don't think I could spend the rest of my life with a masculine male
>>
>>7838365
I'm not the overly jealous type and he's told me that if we were have a threesome it's going to be me working both people rather than him... Said he's down for a threesome but that he's not wholly interested in fucking anyone else if I'm around
>>
>>7838177
I gather that's probably meant as an insult but it's just plain true.
I can't speak for other bisexuals but I never experienced love, just lose friendships.
Out of boredom and because I like skinship I decided to date people anyway.
>>
>>7837113
Yes. Sex isn't the be and end all of a relationship.
>>
>>7840777
Indeed, I think it is a relatively small part of what makes a relationship "good".
>>
>>7838177
>>7840760
I desperately want a deep and loving life-long relationship.
>>
>>7837113
>tfw my ex was more into women, he ended doing shit with a girl during the relationshipt. I broke up.

>tfw still have feelings for him and started chatting/talking/sending nudes with him again

I want to stop, somebody please stop me
>>
>>7837113
I think so. But I've never been in an actual relationship with anyone of my non preferred gender.
>>
>>7840823

Its called "self-discipline"

I will talk and flirt with you for a bit NSA if it would help you take your mind off it. You should never go back to someone who cheated on you, it will only spell out hurt.

Contact with other people would help. So hey, offers there.
>>
>>7840850
I tried to have contact with other gays, but they were all super normie and slutty
>>
>>7840852

Well, I highly advise dropping that habit regardless. There's nothing good that can ever come of maintaining contact with somebody you have feelings for that betrayed you.
>>
>>7840863
The worst part is he was my best friend for over 13 years, so it double hurts
>>
>>7840867

Maybe if a time comes where you can come past the romantic feelings then you can have a healthy friendship and forgive him. I guarantee you never will if you have desires to take him back because in the back of your mind you'll always ponder what he did.

It'll get better. All of the good times weren't for nothing, you were still happy in that time.

Now it's time for something different. Good luck.
>>
>>7837113
Probably not, no.
>>
>>7838177
I disagree. I love my wife. I'm pretty sure she loves me. I felt very close to our last boyfriend. I feel just as close to our current girlfriend.
>>
>>7837113
I don't see why not. I lust after girls more strongly but in any serious relationship the attraction lies in emotional intimacy. I've fallen in love with a man before and I'm sure I could do it again if I found the right one.
>>
>>7837113
I'm 50/50 but I say yes.
I guess I'm just posting for reference for the other posters.
Oh and I'm male by the way
>>
>>7837113
bi dude here, prefer ladies but I've been with a guy for over two years and we're pretty much soulmates, I want to marry him, adopt kids etc. when we're in the financial place for it. couldn't imagine my life without him
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.