[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you do when you're mtf and someone tells you you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

File: worry pepe.jpg (5KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
worry pepe.jpg
5KB, 250x236px
what do you do when you're mtf and someone tells you you obviously type like a man
>>
use more exclamation marks!!
>>
>>7836621
You have sex with me and I tell you you're a good girl.

Gender dysphoria - 0, anon -1
>>
use more smileys for le qt & quirky gurl points, tee hee <3 ;)
>>
>>7836621
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1urraLDG6Lm
>>
>>7837164
whats this so i dont cringe out of the blue
>>
>>7837178
No guts no glory
>>
>>7836621
If you want to know the differences between male and female writing styles: http://irosf.com/q/zine/article/10049

Use this as a key to help improve your ability to pass, even in text :)
>>
>>7837216
that seems like a blog post written by a social agp-ist
>>
>>7837227
I was more talking about the "Gender Genie" than the blog itself.
>>
>>7837227
There is truth to it though, especially in casual typing.
>>
>>7837288
yeah maybe i can get that like there are some subtle differences but like

how? examples pls

and no im not takin shit like "hi hunny ;) xoxo" for an answer
>>
>>7837293
The examples are literally in the link...
I'm not going to read it for you, if you're interested it's right there.
>>
>>7837299
yeah but i cant get over the "i dont really know anything what im talking about" agp hon fetishist vibes
>>
>>7837312
They don't, they are quoting experts. I'd just be quoting the blogger if I spoonfed you the info.

I guess you're just going to have to come to terms that you will never know then, huh?
>>
>>7837333
i'll probably read it but i'm just holding off because i don't want to fucking analyze my writing 24/7 after it and being like oh no i dont type like a girl :(:(:(
>>
>>7836621
how old are you?
>>
>>7837359
>>
>>7836621
make sure to end each sentence you type with an ;-; or :3, should clear things up OP.
>>
>>7837387
do some people actually believe this
>>
>>7836621
Its not a big deal unless you come off as autistic. It's worse for ftms who come off as angry girls.
>>
>>7837446
i mean like im just typing normally jesus christ

are women not allowed to type normally??
>>
Type like a complete fucking retard. Check out Dollface's posts for examples.
>>
>>7837453
But that's exactly it. Guys' version of normal typing is different than girls'.

Of course there is always exceptions to the rule but you can generally identify someone's gender just by the way they type
>>
accept that you're not trutrans and just a creepy man who took his fetish too far
>>
Honestly, the way you type seems pretty feminine to me.
>>
>>7837612
i mean yeah that's how i kinda felt usually before this weirdo on b or whatever told me some shit like this
>>
>>7836621
shitposting on ylis dont mean shit
>>
>>7837650
??????????????
>>
>>7837656
was it not you there?
>>
>>7837668
uhh yeah that tranny thread with a million fuckin replies yeah thats me and i did originally get triggered there lol
>>
>>7837674
well thats what they tried to do so ehh
>>
>>7837683
idk im a really insecure person so whatevs
>>
>>7837687
well me too, tends to happen with us, wouldn't worry about a comment like that
>>
>>7837697
but it was so mean like wow
>>
>>7837708
i would consider a lot of the things said there meaner, though i guess that person knew where to stab
>>
>>7836621
Not give a shit... is this really a problem for you? Man, the real world is gonna mess you up.
>>
>>7837725
yeah it like totally destroyed the view i had on how i type like

i dont do the fucking :3 ;_; shit like almost ever cuz its so fuckin not me and like i guess im not a girl then

idk

>>7837736
yeah im a fucking wuss
>>
>>7837741
>i dont do the fucking :3 ;_; shit like almost ever cuz its so fuckin not me and like i guess im not a girl then

wew there lass you that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard
>>
>>7837757
i mean i dunno i see a lot of mtf peeps doing that i guess??

never like women i know irl they actually type normally but i dont know i just hate everything
>>
>>7837741
how others type there can kind of influence your typing as well, but seriously i wouldnt worry about that
>>
>>7837762
Honestly in my experience the people who use emoticons the most are straight men who are hitting on me.
>>
>>7837779
desu my typing in finnish has 0 fuckin effect on the way i type in english like its soo totally different

like in finnish i just type normal slang and dialect and use stuff like :DDD alot because everyone does that i think :D

but in english i just type like this

>>7837787
yeah especially that gross tongue emoji ew always gives me the fucking hairy creep vibes
>>
>>7837793
mmm well on ylis they do

did you also make that thread about picking a name recently?
>>
>>7837809
yeah i make too many threads here
>>
>>7837741
Oh dang, sorry to hear that. Well, luckily you can only get tougher with time, unless you become one of those people that never leaves the house and eventually hangs herself. Had a few friends like that, highly suggest against it.
>>
>>7837814
i mean i have so much shit in my life that i have to deal with i'll make it surely but i just have these few things that are so vulnerable like this dumbass how you write thing
>>
>>7837793
how do you type in finnish
every time i see written finnish all i see is
>perkele spürdö spärdë sprölölölölölölölölölö
>>
>>7837826
like this

lol eeppistä :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:DDDD:D:D:DDD:D::D::D:DD
>>
>>7837821
Capitalizing I might help, and so might proper punctuation. There is a free addon for chrome called Grammarly that might help you out.
>>
>>7837845
desu i've never really though ur generic 18 year old bitches bother with punctuation on fuckin chinese image boards
>>
Tell them they're a sexist gamergater
>>
>>7837216
>>7837273
http://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php

This thing says I write like a girl, wtf? I used entries from my journal where I'm not worrying at all about appealing to any audience too.
>>
> on omegle
> stranger says i type like a chick
> i'm not
> doesnt believe me
> insist i'm not a gril
> starts bullying me
I AM A STRONG POWERFUL STRAIGHT CIS WHITE MALE GOD DAMNIT
>>
>>7837849
If you lurk some other boards, you'll see that capitalization and punctuation is the norm on most of 4chan.
>>
>>7836621
tell them that if thats the case, then men are better typers because fuck them you type the best. then say something smarmy and drop some subtle passive insults
>>
>>7837875
idk most 4channers being like male i wouldn't start making some assumptions like that
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-03-01 01.37.42.png (14KB, 733x275px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-03-01 01.37.42.png
14KB, 733x275px
>>7837858
these are my results after copypasting my insane monologues when im chatting with my friend on discord
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.