[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anybody here already took hormone pills to become more feminine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: CwygBTxVQAE2ZWZ.jpg (42KB, 440x653px) Image search: [Google]
CwygBTxVQAE2ZWZ.jpg
42KB, 440x653px
does anybody here already took hormone pills to become more feminine and not go full woman?
I want to buy pureria mirifica as it seems to be a good choice of pill, but i don't know how much i should take of it, and for how long i should take it...
>>
>/femgen/
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 375x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 375x750px
>>7836270
That's literally 2/3rds of femgen. Wanting to look like a girl or just wanting to stay androgynous doesn't automatically mean you want to be a girl

And there's a lot of divergent varieties of drugs now, not all of the cause breasts for instance
>>
File: 936_Fem-gen_US.png (117KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
936_Fem-gen_US.png
117KB, 400x400px
>>7836300
is it pic related? I've seen a lot of variation for this, like femgen50
>>
>>7836322
>>>/lgbt/femgen
>>
File: 51LmT-qFF8L._SY400_.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
51LmT-qFF8L._SY400_.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
I've been taking this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LX8XAQH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_AQHTyb9Z0HRVN for about 3 months now, for me personally it has worked but I've been working on getting my t levels down for quite some time now, so idk if that's been helping me out as well
>>
>>7838303
What kind of results have you seen?
>>
>>7842830
Probably fuck all since herbal shit does barely anything. Just order pills off QHI it's cheaper and far far more effective.
>>
>>7838303
What's the point in taking this instead of estrogen pills?
>>
>>7843724
Well if you're not looking to transition it's not a horrible thing to use. You can buy it by the pound for like $40-$50 on etsy.
Similarly you can buy other phytoestrogen extracts in bulk for cheap as well, and at least there's no legal risks or customs seizures like buying from online pharmacies.
>>
>>7843828
What do they do though? And do they even give decent results? I just want feminine hips and butt. Maybe a tiny bit to my chest. I basically just want a more feminine physique and softer skin. Not trying to go full on female.
>>
>>7843828
100mg spiro would probably be cheaper and work just as well
>>
>>7844235
Well they do a lot of things lol
There's not as much research on phytoestrogens as there are AAs and normal estradiol but they share many similar effects and also do many different things. Research into phytoestrogens has exploded in the past 5-10 years though.Technically speaking phytoestrogens are endocrine disrupters just like all other xenoestrogens, they don't convert to estrogen in the body or any of that pseudoscience nonsense that is spread around on the internet. Unlike estrogen they exert many many effects on enzymes in your body, somewhat similar to antiandrogens but usually they exert effects at different enzymes. Like whereas spiro inhibits steroidogenesis at the adrenals pretty far upstream from testosterone, most phytoestrogens inhibit 17B-HSD and 3B-HSD which are closer downstream to testosterone (Not saying this matters in any significant way though).
The big area of research for phytoestrogens are for menopause, osteoporosis, prostate cancer, and breast cancer. They constitute a major area of research into SERMs and many modern SERMs are derivatives of phytoestrogens. Isoflavones being the big ones, in dosages of 500-1000mg/day they have been used to treat early-stage prostate cancer. In dosages of 200-500mg/day they have been used to treat non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Synthetic isoflavone SERMs have been an area of research for breast cancer as well.
>>
>>7836270
why does nobody use the catalog?
there is a general for this 24/7

femgen
>>
>>7836270
pureria mirifica is weaksauce that fucks your organs don't do it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.