[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being able to totally alleviate your dysphoria and BDD a sign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: 3534534534.jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
3534534534.jpg
85KB, 960x960px
Is being able to totally alleviate your dysphoria and BDD a sign of being illegitimately trans?
>>
>>7833093
Remember when this person was Cara?
>>
>>7833093
1. Who is this kid? What does he/she(?) has to do with LGBT? Are they transgender?

2. You seem obsessed with this kid as much as you were obsessed with Nicole Maines, and it's pretty clear that you stalked them as much. Why is it so?

3. I've tried to reverse search all of these pictures with various websites but I haven't able to find their origin. This means that each when you posted their picture, you were the first one who posted them on something else than the deep web. Is there any way we can be sure this kid is safe, and not in the hand of some abuser that you could directly or indirectly be in contact with?

4. Since I've heard that you have a meeting with police this week, would it be useful if someone anonymous tips them that you posted these pictures of some anonymous child, that nobody knows who is this and where does these pictures come from, and we have no way to know if this kid is safe?
>>
>>7834021
>each TIME when you posted their picture
>>
File: C5Na78vUYAAOFQK.jpg (359KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C5Na78vUYAAOFQK.jpg
359KB, 2048x2048px
>>7834021
i don't know them irl, it's just a female equivalent to jimmy nu-tron that i discovered a long time on instagram. they live over 1k miles from me as far as i know.
>>
>>7834051
They're also 21 fyi
>>
>>7834051
>you will never be her cute little turtle
>>
>>7834051
If these pictures come from Instagram, her profile is probably private since I can't find them. Do you think she would be happy if she could see that you posted all of this?

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/hIW6JiGTpB665bMocXb7Aw/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/mUcfAzG2CCNDkQx8uKKVpQ/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/amCnfJ59qjBS96FFLNYk9Q/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/pfOgXsvouyaIrhV5wj2fEQ/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/b5T0qbIsU-HKeUf_rOgcOg/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/YtRvt9ti-7ng3EBbZw4emw/

And I know there is ever more, I can't find all of the posts you've made.
>>
>>7834263
it's not private
you just have to try harder
>>
>>7833545
>Cara
WHAT IS CARA MEME
please someone explain
i see 10 cara threads a day but the reference eludes me
>>
>>7834387
cara 'open my 9 on the gender clinic line' poster is a less-repressed-than-she-used-to-be agp trans girl who is strongly attracted to trans women who transitioned early and is not particularly good at understanding how to treat them or why other people get upset at her for stalking or trying to bait people into murder-suicide
>>
>>7833093
Cara are you going to start HRT?
>>
File: FaceApp_1487653622692.jpg (72KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1487653622692.jpg
72KB, 373x373px
>>7834470
She really needs to already.
>>
>>7834051
Tell us her ig, she looks cool.
>>
>>7834387
Cara is our newfag filter
>>
>>7834273
You're really lacking self-awareness, it's unbelievable.
I don't care who she is, I'm not interested to find her other pictures, and I REALLY don't want anyone else to find her profile, especially some other 4chan creepos like you.

The only thing that counts is that you get exposed. You have a meeting with police, a court date and all kind of troubles now. This is because many of the /lgbt/ regulars noticed you went way too far with your harassment, stalking, spamming and bullying.
Some anons leaked your pictures, chat logs, another anon made the connection between you and the meme girl we are talking about right now, that by the way you posted her pictures without her consent since many months ago, while you were trying to trick people you were her.
Someone else found that you were also the one behind the Anne Clark posts on /mu/, and another revealed that you also harassed Eli Erlick. Finally someone informed your college about your posting activities.
All of this wasn't entirely a coordinated operation, at least for me - personally, I don't talk privately to other people on /lgbt/, and I assume this is also the case for many others. So considering that, I think this is rather impressive that we are finally able to put you into real trouble with your college and the police.
(1/2)
>>
>>7834820
(2/2)
What I would like however, is to make sure that the relevant authorities are well informed about your posting activities. Maybe they don't know you also harassed Eli Elrick, and that you posted the OP girl pictures in order to trick people you were somebody else. Or maybe they know, I can't be sure. However I know that even if you leave Nicole Maines alone, you will very probably just find another target.
So to however contacted the dean and police about the situation, kudos for you good work ;) Just make sure they have all the pieces of the puzzle to understand this story.

I remember when about 1.5 years ago someone was spamming the passing threads with the same picture of the eyebrows meme girl, thereafter someone posted rape threads about a trans girl with green hair in college, and spamming the board with Cara Delevingne pictures, and nobody had a single idea what the hell was going on.

All of this has been going on for too long now, and it’s really amazing to see him getting justice served. Caraposter getting into trouble with the courts and police would really make a happy ending to this story. It will make into this board’s history for sure.
>>
>>7834775
I hade made the 333333th post in this board you fuckface
gtfo, you are the newfag
>>
File: C16biYZUAAAXQ5f.jpg (355KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C16biYZUAAAXQ5f.jpg
355KB, 1200x1200px
>>7834825
The police and other relevant people are already aware of everything that was posted here as everything was disseminated to them through sceencaps. They also visited here according to our last meeting. I can't really discuss between now and the court date though due to confidentiality, sorry.
>>
>>7834825
>tfw caraposter is going to get his boybussy bred in manprison
hawt
>>
>>7834825
I mean, not really, Cara's a creepy shitbag but as far as we know hasn't done anything illegal. I mean, the stalking thing yes, but that was more following Nicole around school considering they attend university together, aside from that, she hasn't really done anything that autists on 4chan haven't done a million times over, talk a lot of shit and never actually do it cause they're in actuallity a bunch of depressed neets with god complexes.

To me, an actual happy ending of the Cara saga would be her going to therapy, resolving her issues, getting on hrt and finally starting to transition so that she can one day be a normal (-ish) member of society.

I just really don't want to see her get into legal trouble that could affect her future.
>>
>>7834916
that happy ending isn't too far off
i don't want to reveal too much about cara's current situation but she has at least accepted she is not a cis guy, though jumping from that to 'trans girl' is still iffy, and will probably be talking to some kind of counselor at some point
>>
>>7834831
MULLATO'D
>>
>>7834820
>>7834825
Wow, you really had to ruin the fun for everybody else didn't you? Seriously, what is WRONG with you?

Btw where is the proof that Cara harassed Eli Erlick and is behind the Annie posts on /mu/? Huh? Huh?
>>
>>7834828
>says is a regular poster
>doesn't know who Cara is
>>
>>7834831
We all know you want to tell us, Cara. Just leak it through Blanchard anon
>>
>>7835004
i don't like leaking too much personal cara stuff because she gets really upset at me
she's been on a 'YOU WERE SECRETLY TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO HATE ME THE WHOLE TIME' kick and i don't want to worsen it
>>
File: 1485103067129.jpg (311KB, 1848x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1485103067129.jpg
311KB, 1848x1135px
>>7834996
You really think this is FUN when he makes RAPE THREADS? If you think it is then you may be just as sick as him.

And for the Eli Erlick and Anne Clark there were already proofs found by someone else. If you want any just do your own search on the archives.
>>
>>7835010
b-but who will tell us what cara is up to now?
>>
>>7835091
i'm still telling people what i can, i'm just conservative about what i tell
which sucks because things are really interesting right now
>>
>>7835101
conservatively get me up to date on the latest developments, pls
>>
>>7835107
nicole wants to bring a temporary protection order (which in maine is the first step towards a restraining order) against cara
cara is going to try and fight the order, she cannot afford a lawyer so i am helping her make her case
cara is also going to see a counselor
>>
>>7835117
Are you saying Cara is going to be her own lawyer?
>>
>>7835122
yeah, pro se representation
pretty common in civil court
>>
>>7835131
...this, this, this has to be livestreamed (or at least I wish it could be)!

Omg this will be either the funniest, weirdest, and/or cringiest thing ever!

Cara representing herself in court, this will not end well in any scenario I can think of.
>>
>>7835606
i have a suspicion this board will get namedropped a few times
it might actually end well if a very certain scenario comes into play, but that's well outside the realm of 'conservatively telling people the basics of what's going on'
>>
File: IMG_0106.jpg (61KB, 661x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106.jpg
61KB, 661x720px
>>7835117
It's not supposed to be temporary, what's in place right now is temporary up until the hearing when they decide weather to impliment it permanently or not.

>>7835072
This was one day of the pictures that the police initially received.
>>
>>7834916
>Cara's a creepy shitbag but as far as we know hasn't done anything illegal. I mean, the stalking thing yes, but that was more following Nicole around school considering they attend university together, aside from that, she hasn't really done anything that autists on 4chan haven't done a million times over,
Nah, 4chan autists haven't tried to trick people into murder-suicides.
>>
File: IMG_20170214_181915.jpg (49KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170214_181915.jpg
49KB, 600x415px
>>7834820
>>7834825
>>
>>7835612
>it might actually end well if a very certain scenario comes into play,
What certain scenario?
>>
>>7835131
What is Cara trying to accomplish by fighting the order? She never had a chance with Nicole in the first place.
>>
>>7839260
obviously so she can keep stalking nicole.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.