[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 >6'1 Is there no possible hope for passing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: robo in rain.png (632KB, 679x663px) Image search: [Google]
robo in rain.png
632KB, 679x663px
>25
>6'1

Is there no possible hope for passing at this point?
>>
trade with me: 5'5'' cis male
>>
>>7832650
I desperately wish I could
>>
Even if you pass 100%, everyone is always going to be staring at you wherever you go.
>>
>>7832709
But at least I'll be able to go outside without completely hating myself right?

Is it better to be absolutely suicidal miserable and blend in or feel better about your body and be a freak
>>
yo im 5'3 i can tell u that being short is not amazing its dumb you cant reach shit

just cuz someone might think its cute fuck em like idk

6'1 is okay
>>
>>7832642
These threads are always kinda silly because the only thing you need to pass under those circumstances, is lots of money. Literally anyone can pass with enough money, provided they're under 30.
>>
>>7832642
Almost the same here.
>26
>6'0

I was afraid of my height initially, but experience taught me that it wasn't a problem at all to be tall.

It's true that only 1-2 in 100 women are 6'0 or above (goes for Germany, don't know how it is in other countries). But cis people do not think "hey, that girl is tall, maybe she is a man!" You only get these thought while in paranoid unexperienced tranny mode.

Are you skinny, too? Being tall and skinny can be a huge plus (HRT worked really fast in my case and I contribute it partly to being tall and skinny).

Also it's a plus to be tall as a transwoman because your head appears smaller that way. It's worse being a small since the head appears larger that way.

Also people consider tall and slender women as "model like". And fashion models are usually pretty andro looking.

So in the end, being tall is a plus for you. But you may get nervous initially because you may get more attention than average height woman do.
>>
>>7832642
lol, you're joking right?
>>
here's a picture of some tall bitches
>>
>>7833188
>early transitioner walking with her hon friend.jpg
>>
>Started at 24
>6'2"
I'm 16 months in and pass most of the time, unless I put literally no effort into my appearance that day. You're going to have to try harder, because you're tall people look at you and some of them automatically resent you for it and will look for flaws. Like that sounds stupid I know but if you meet a woman taller than you you'll know what I mean.

It sucks being a lighthouse anon but you might as well go for it. Just remember not to out yourself if you think you're clocked. I've sworn I was before because these two ladies kept staring at me, then overheard them saying "she looks like that actress...what's her name..." as they were leaving and rounded the corner.

Not letting yourself drown in dysphoria when you do get clocked every once in a while will be important.
>>
>>7832642
6'1" is fine you're over thinking
>>
Lot of delusion and hugboxing in this thread.

25 and 6'0" OP. I don't try because it's just a waste of time and I'd rather not get ostracized or killed.

If you have a feminine body shape and face you may luck out and only get clocked most of the time but if you're like me then hormones aren't for transitioning to female or living as a woman, just peace of mind, and wearing baggy stuff around forever.

Waste of time desu I should just kill myself and hope next roll in life I get something better.
>>
File: 1331840252587.png (52KB, 511x517px) Image search: [Google]
1331840252587.png
52KB, 511x517px
>>7833677
>I don't try
Opinion discarded. Come back when you've tried until you succeeded.
>>
>>7832650
You a bottom? Short and skinny bottoms are the best tbqh.
>>
>>7833689
I don't tell paraplegics to climb mountains because it's simply not possible.
>>
>>7833694
You're not a paraplegic, you're just a self-pitying transwoman caught in her own delusion of inadequacy that refuses to try. Don't shit up the thread with this crap. Some of us worked hard just to get an inch.
>>
>>7833733
It was an analogy. I'm not self pitying, I'm a realist. I can lie to myself and tell myself I'm a pretty woman but that's just not true because of genetics.

If it pleases you to struggle for no achievable goal then who am I to tell you that you're wrong? But don't poison other people with delusions and false hopes, because it will hurt worse when they try on your promises then fail.
>>
>>7833749
Whatever you want to use to justify being a quitter, I guess. The only poison here is you trying to poison early transition transwomen with your garbage attitude. If you want to be this way fine, but don't drag others down with you.
>>
>>7833762
>25 years old is early transition
>>
File: Doggo of reading.jpg (10KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
Doggo of reading.jpg
10KB, 244x207px
>>7833772
>Failing to realize "early" in this context meant people freshly starting HRT
>>
>>7832784
>>7833259
Most valueable posts of this thread.
>>
>>7832642
You'll get out what you put in

If you are well groomed, clothes and hair flatter your form, and you don't act weird, most almost all people won't really notice or care
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.