[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will late transitioners and non-passers finally be written out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

File: men's business casual.jpg (335KB, 1280x1512px) Image search: [Google]
men's business casual.jpg
335KB, 1280x1512px
Will late transitioners and non-passers finally be written out of trans advocacy due to the advent of childhood transitioning and early transitioner activists? Is this ultimately a good thing?
>>
>>7832317
>she's not stepping on my face right now
>>
>>7832317
how can i look as good as eli erlick
>>
>>7832317
>she will never bully you
why go on
>>
>>7832334
how can early transitioners recover from this one?
>>
File: peace.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
peace.gif
948KB, 200x200px
No, late transers and hons (and non-binaries) will always take the lead on matters of advocacy, especially due to the fact that their existence and efforts grants young trans and non-b kids the agency that their elders never had. This is a really low IQ question, senpai.
>>
>>7832317
>childhood transitioning
you mean child abuse
>>
>>7832394
You're going to have to explain how changing a kids' clothes and cutting their hair is child abuse.
>>
>>7832317
yes, it is

>>7832393
wrong
>>
>>7832405
Not all child abuse leaves bruises. Unless the kid is actually trans (usually the kid fucking isn't), childhood transitioning is clearly a form of emotional abuse.
>>
>>7832317
Nice to see a pretty agp for a change! Imagine how much hsts girldick she must get! It must hurt to be a non-transitioning chaser and know she's everything you could have been but aren't.
>>
>>7832405
>>7832479
It's no worse to dress a kid in dresses and give them long hair than to dress them in boys clothes and cut their hair short.
>>
>>7832482
>Imagine how much hsts girldick she must get!

I can confirm, she does get a lot... I've actually been at parties in completely different cities where people have coincidentally slept with her....
>>
>>7832495
If they are not actually trans, treating a male as a girl (or a female as a boy) is very distressing and would be emotional abuse.

In fact forcefully feminizing a male (or masculinizing a female) is one method of torturing prisoners.
>>
>>7832532
>If they are not actually trans, treating a male as a girl (or a female as a boy) is very distressing and would be emotional abuse.
Or maybe you're wrong!
>>
>>7832542
So neither is treating trans children as their birth gender, right?
>>
>>7832542
Uh, okay then, care to elaborate? I made it pretty clear why I think it does qualify as emotional abuse and I can cite historical examples of feminization or masculinization being used to torture and control prisoners.
>>
>>7832482
i am pretty
>>
>>7832551
>>7832561
Children don't have a "birth gender." They are assigned a gender based roughly on their sex, and forced throughout their lives to conform to it.

Forcing a child into either gender is just as bad.
>>
>>7832586
not really no, sorry.
>>
>>7832586
You're lucky! I really thought those pics of you were genuine. If you aren't really an unpassable hon, get on HRT asap, before you become as bad as the fake pics for real!
>>
>>7832589
If the child is not trans, then their natal sex and assigned gender are in harmony, resulting in distress when they are encouraged by clueless parents into a gender transition. Even if it's just new name, new pronouns, new clothes and so on, it has serious influence on a young person's emotional development and could be distressing enough to ruin a kid's life. Until we can somehow be 100% certain whether or not a child is actually trans, childhood transition is often going to be applied to cis kids with horrible, in my opinion emotionally abusive results.
>>
>>7832589
You knew what I meant.
>>
>>7832532
So treating a genuine ftm as a girl in childhood is child abuse and akin to prison torture?
>>
>>7832616
If only we could determine who is genuinely trans. Even in adults this seems to be impossible, let alone in children. However you are essentially correct. Whether a person is trans or cis, they will suffer significant emotional distress being treated as the wrong gender.
>>
>>7832613
>If the child is not trans, then their natal sex and assigned gender are in harmony
You're not getting it, The assigned sex might as well be random. It can't be "in harmony" any more than a name or garment is inherently associated with either males or females.

>>7832615
Yes and what you meant was wrong. I repeat
>Forcing a child into either gender is just as bad.
>>
>>7832631
>The assigned sex might as well be random. It can't be "in harmony"
Obviously if the kids is cisgender then their natal sex and gender identity are matching. That is all I meant by 'in harmony'. This would mean that being treated as the opposite gender would be dysphoric for that cis person in the same sense that being treated as the gender matching their natal sex is dysphoric for trans people.

>any more than a name or garment is inherently associated with either males or females.
Some names and garments are associated with males, some with females, and some with both. That is true in every culture on earth... "inherently" or not
>>
File: 4545645.png (2MB, 1780x1432px) Image search: [Google]
4545645.png
2MB, 1780x1432px
>>7832607
idk what pics you're talking about my man
>>
>>7832665
That ugly Hispanic that everyone thought was you.
>>
>>7832653
Names, clothes and gender are societal creations. They don't "match" biological sex.

I keep explaining this but you don't seem to get it.
>>
>>7832809
I'm really not interested in quibbling over semantics. You know exactly what I mean by saying that a cisgender person has a gender identity and biological sex that are in harmony, matching, or whatever.

Word it whatever way you're comfortable with for me and we can get our discussion back on track. Actually don't bother, I have lost all patience and am leaving now. Bye.
>>
>>7832819
>Triggered
>>
>>7832317
I don't know, but now I want a gf like that on the pic.
>>
>>7832716
>implying that isn't Cara
Do you have proof otherwise? Also why the FUCK do you keep saying she looks Mexican?
>>
>>7833555
>Do you have proof otherwise?
Only her word that she's not the guy depicted >>7832586
>>
>>7833580
>Cara's word is your proof
She's always lying, she used to say she lived in Arizona but now everyone knows she actually lives in Maine. Also, she may be talking about all the pictures she took with FaceApp.
>>
>>7833601
Sad! I haven't seen any FaceApp of her.
>>
>>7833613
What a newfag. Refrain from spreading misinformation on the Cara saga until you get a grip on the subject.
>>
File: faceagp.png (871KB, 633x670px) Image search: [Google]
faceagp.png
871KB, 633x670px
>>7833613
at any rate, >>7833657 is right, you do not know nearly enough about cara-chan to speak on her
>>
File: 1488153544666.jpg (67KB, 702x395px) Image search: [Google]
1488153544666.jpg
67KB, 702x395px
>>7832586
>i am pretty
You're a literal hon.
Sorry m8.
Jamal may think you're cute tho.
>>
>>7833657
>>7833702
It's hard to keep up with the storyline without reading every thread on the board!

Cara should get a trip so it's easier for casual readers to follow.
>>
>>7833721
cara is very identifiable and does not need a trip, it would just result in people filtering her out
besides she tries to have multiple personas (though isn't very good at it) so she'd drop trip regularly, or just steal someone else's name (which she regularly does for namefags she doesn't like) or crack their trip if she figures out how
>>
>>7833727
>she tries to have multiple personas
Actually it's the opposite, multiple people use the Cara persona to troll /lgbt/
>>
>>7833727
>or just steal someone else's name (which she regularly does for namefags she doesn't like)
How have I never noticed this?!
>>
>>7833767
this is a common theory, but i and other people have talked to cara on separate platforms and it appears most-to-all caraposts are the same person
there are people who take on the cara persona, but they're uncommon and quickly identifiable by experts
>>
File: caracreeper.jpg (185KB, 640x674px) Image search: [Google]
caracreeper.jpg
185KB, 640x674px
>>7833721
Caraposter won't use a trip since he probably doesn't want to be recognized and probably filtered. But anyway he doesn't need one since he always avatarfag and it's too easy to recognize his autistic creeper style of writing .
>>
>>7832393

>this is a really low IQ question, senpai.

Welcome to 4chan bub. Idiots everywhere.
>>
>>7832317
Literally who is this gentleman?
>>
File: elierlick.jpg (438KB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
elierlick.jpg
438KB, 3456x5184px
>>7834124
This is Eli Erlick, a MTF transgender activist.
She took a selfie with male clothes for some reason I don't know.
>>
>>7832479
>usually the kid fucking isn't
Oh boy, it's that game where people completely pull shit out of their assholes!

Please enlighten us all by linking to all the cases of early transitioners who detransitioned later. There must be SO many.

Waiting right here.

>>7832589
When you go all the way around to be just as stupid as the idiot you're arguing with.

The two of you should tie yourselves to each other, hold hands, and jump off a bridge.

It'll be so romantic.
>>
>>7832495
Did the liberal media bludgeon you in the head so hard with its propaganda that you completely lost your mind?
>>
>>7832317
Large amount of trans people regret transitioning later on. It also doesn't change the suicide statistics.

Letting kids do that is child abuse. Sorry timmy, you're not old enough to make the choice to have sex/drive/vote, but you are old enough for us to put you on powerful hormones? When I was a kid I wanted to be a firetruck, doesn't mean you should cut off my feet and put fucking wheels on there.

Any parents doing this shit should have their kids taken away. 100%.
>>
>>7834818
She's an early transitioner so she can use male clothes like normal cis girls.
>>
>>7834818
It emphasizes the femininity and looks fucking dope.
>>
>>7834986
If she's so early, why the fuck does she look like a guy?
>>
>>7835011
Surprise! Vast majority of trannies do not fucking pass, not even early transitioners.
>>
>>7835011
Cause you're autistic, she does pass, she just has that quirky/unique girl look.
>>
>>7835045
omg no she doesn't pass look at her fucking face jesus christ I hate delusional trannies
>>
File: passingtrans.png (32KB, 720x266px) Image search: [Google]
passingtrans.png
32KB, 720x266px
>>7835011
trans peple with a*p etiologies do not pass as well as those with hsts ones even after controlling for age of transition
>>
>>7834966
>Large amount of trans people regret transitioning later on.
Very few.

>It also doesn't change the suicide statistics.
If you mean that transitioning doesn't lower suicides,

a) This is stupid, because it's impossible to know how many pre-op people commit suicide BY DEFINITION.
b) But all signs suggests transition LOWERS suicide, given that post-op people in the past few decades basically have the same suicide rate as the general population and HRT alone is associated with vastly improved mental health.

>Letting kids do that is child abuse.
Assert that all you want. Doesn't make it true.

>Sorry timmy, you're not old enough to make the choice to have sex/drive/vote, but you are old enough for us to put you on powerful hormones?
Nobody receives hormones until mid-teens at the earliest, at which point you can generally have sex and drive in most places. Nice try.

>Any parents doing this shit should have their kids taken away.
The best thing about this being posted on /lgbt/ is that I don't have to tell you not to breed. Chances are, you won't anyway.

>>7835068
Where is this from and who decides who passes?
>>
>>7835081
it is from a very rigorous study from the netherlands (and specifically a netherlands-based group known for their rigorous studies) and by people who did not have a specifically blanchardian agenda (the dutch school of thought is that age of onset/transition denotes the difference, not sexual orientation or presence/lack of autoeroticism). the study is open access, meaning no paywall, but 4chan doesn't like links to the site that hosts it so you'll have to google:
van de Grift, T.C., Cohen-Kettenis, P.T., Steensma, T.D. et al., Body Satisfaction and Physical Appearance in Gender Dysphoria, Arch Sex Behav (2016)
from the abstract, "Congruence of appearance with the experienced gender was measured by means of a clinician rating"
>>
>>7835054
I'm not a tranny.
>>
>>7835068
Stop spreading your Eli Erlick is agp meme, Cara, I know it's you.
>>
>>7835102
i'm blanchardian anon, not cara
cara did it because i did it
cara has a very different perception of the typology to me and a much less accurate one
>>
>>7835111
So she's starting a disinformation campaign about Eli Erlick, like she did with Nicole Maines? literally why
>>
>>7835128
it's not an active campaign like her nicole one, she just took it up because i think it makes sense and then promptly went for a version that doesn't make sense (a short story of me and cara)
her interest in eli is...weird, e.g. when she was trying to push the other early transitioner into murder-suicide of her it seemed to be less an attack on eli and more one on the other girl
>>
>>7835094
Thanks, I'll check it out.

But if this group doesn't have "a specifically blanchardian agenda" as you say, and they group trans people by age of transition...how can you say, as you did above, that they two groups have different passing rates even after controlling for age of transition?
>>
>>7835137
the picture i used was one from the study, in which the y-axis denoted passability with lower numbers being more passability
sexual orientation as a proxy for type predicted passability better than age
>>
>>7835135
Please explain how Eli Erlick is agp
>(a short story of me and cara)
What do you mean by this?
>when she was trying to push the other early transitioner into murder-suicide of her it seemed to be less an attack on eli and more one on the other girl
Cara's fucking nuts. What was she even trying to accomplish with this? Make that girl kill Eli and then rat her out?
>>
>>7832482
Hurts a little bit yes, I just think it's amazing that early AGP transition is even possible.
>>
>>7835011
this,
looks andro, which is a nice look, but not cis tier
>>
>>7832334
He doesn't pass: look at the jawline and overall facial structure and hands.
>>
>>7832317
Early transitioners don't need it as much as nonpassers, so no.
>>
>>7835269
She looks like a cis lesbian, I thought she was a cis lesbian, need her to step on my face right now.
>>
>>7835140
Okay. That's not quite the same thing as "controlling for age," but I get what you're driving at.

>>7835157
>queer cis women never try to look andro
This fucking board, I swear.
>>
>>7835905
>>7832334
I don't get it. She passes, but her face is far from feminine.
>>
>>7836509
If you're asking why people are attracted to her, I think it's because she looks like a bully.
>>
>>7835068
>tfw gynephilic and pass really well
Git gud, Blanchardians.
>>
>>7836509
I don't get how you guys think she passes. Looks just like a native American version of a young twink
>>
>>7838110
Because she's small and has a good voice
>>
>>7838135
I could see voice being a pretty big factor.
She doesn't look that small though, even for a guy. Just looks like a 14 year old boy with weak shoulders lol
>>
>>7832809
this

t. mtf tomboy
>>
>>7836525
Feminine AGP or gynephilic HSTS?
>>
>early transitioner in pic
>something about excluding one sub-group of /lgbt/

Have people just stopped calling Cara out on his bullshit?
>>
>>7836509
I mean, there are a lot of women with very masculine faces, she also looks kinda mean which is some kind of turn on
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.