[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this has been on my mind for a while now how do other mtf trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: OLENM PÄTÄMÄS LUIKON KOHTA.png (168KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
OLENM PÄTÄMÄS LUIKON KOHTA.png
168KB, 727x682px
this has been on my mind for a while now

how do other mtf trannies piss?

i stand because its faster
>>
>>7832085
Fucking gross, once I actually forgot that I could stand up to pee, why would you do that?
>>
File: 1481832648248.jpg (173KB, 601x665px) Image search: [Google]
1481832648248.jpg
173KB, 601x665px
>walk into non-gendered public restroom
>see both toilet lids are up
>wtf
>suddenly remember guys pee standing up
It's fucking gross.
>>
>>7832089
>>7832382

shit like this is why I believe in transsexualism is real.
you're too delusional and ridiculous to be men.

>>7832085
you're clearly a trender though. no woman could be this practical.
>>
standing to pee is uncomfy desu, I only ever sit to pee.
>>
okay im op you got me there haha xD
>>
>>7832085
When sober, I usually sit. If I'm drunk I'll just whip it out and piss outside.
>>
Be a woman you fucking degenerate. Only men piss standing up.
>>
>>7834278
Only men have penises too right?
>>
standing up is gross af
i think it takes more effort too honestly

>>7834284
tru
>>
>>7832085
sit? cause post op, but pre op also sitting... like dafuq you gonna do standing up in a women's stall. i'd get super nervous someone in the adjacent stall would see me and i'd get arrested or clocked
>>
All trutrans urinate through their anus just like biological females
>>
If I'm at home and gotta hurry I'll stand but like 90% of the time sitting. Whenever I move in with my boyfriend I'll probably just stop standing.
and desu if I'm standing up peeing I don't have a tuck so I'm not going anywhere anytime soon and I'm probably being really lazy so wtf ever
>>
>>7832085
i'm ftm and i stand and don't use a device
it's not that hard, you just gotta lean a bit
i'm not sure why all these other trans guys buy overpriced stand to pee shit
>>
>>7834416
Most of the expensive stuff is also a packer or even better, pack 'n play.
I just use a medicine spoon with the end cut off at an angle. A two pack is literally a dollar.
>>
>>7832451
>makes a troll thread
>gets expected responses
>makes comments that he wanted to make in the first place but was too much of a pussy to do without the setup, or in real life

Are you finished cuck?
>>
>>7832085
I usually stand because I have this annoying issue if I pee sitting down I can't get it to all come out

standing up is okay though I'm not sure really what the issue is maybe which muscles or something

so yeah most of the time I usually stand because if I sit I will have to go back to the bathroom 5 minutes later to pee the rest out that wouldn't come out while sitting

I am barely ever in public though and if I ever got brave enough to use the women washroom I don't think I would feel comfortable at all standing but at home idk I just go with whatever is easier
>>
>>7834471

Dude I made those comments and I wasn't samefaggin.
>>
File: 1482722488757.jpg (17KB, 316x317px) Image search: [Google]
1482722488757.jpg
17KB, 316x317px
>all these mtfs who stand to pee
>mfw
I even crouch when I have to pee outside of a restroom. Anything else strikes me as way too dysphoric. I haven't peed upright in like six years
>>
>>7832451
based comments
>>
Prefer to pee sitting down but was repressed for ages so if I think there's a chance anyone could hear me through the door, I tend to automatically stand up instead.
>>
>>7835179
That's paranoid as shit. The average dude is not paying anywhere close to enough attention in the bathroom to notice.
And even if they did, they're going to think you're just a faggot before they think tranny. Or that you have a dick piercing.
>>
>>7835192
Repressing's really hard to do. You can't let in any feminine outside-perceptions, like, at all, or it all goes tumbling. Them thinking I'm a faggot, or even just possibly thinking it, would have been enough to throw off my denial for days. It would be exhausting for me.

I know it's paranoid, and I no longer feel that it's necessary. (Even in 'boymode' I dress like an egregious faggot.) Nowadays it's only a kind of reflex.
>>
I pee sitting down. Between penis shrinkage and having a fair bit of foreskin, it's a hassle to pull everything back and hope that things don't spray errantly when standing. Much easier to just sit down and let it go.

My girlfriend, on the other hand, still stands to pee. Her opinion is that she might as well get some benefit out of a penis while she has one, and she finds standing to pee easier.
>>
If you are trutrans you sit down, pee at your hand and let it drop down through your fingers to mimic the cis girl pee sound.
>>
Sitting down, so my big wiener hangs down and dips in the toilet water.
>>
Standing straight feels weird to me now that I haven't done it in years. Even if I have to use a gross public bathroom, I just squat over the toilet.
>>
>>7832085
i sit and pee on the side of the porcelein bowl, so no one can hear my sound/splash.

i hate making noise when i piss
>>
>>7835179

actually im op once again and this is me irl

when im not at home i sit lol xd standing sucks cuz its fucking drippy as shit and whatever
>>
>>7832085

I stand up. It takes up less time that pulling my pants down, turning around, sitting down, getting back up, and pulling my pants back up.
>>
>>7834974
it's almost as though you're proud of that
>>
>>7834974
>I even crouch when I have to pee outside of a restroom.
me too desu, feels weird any other way
>>
i only use the urinal and pull my pants down to my ankles
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.