[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me ONE (1) good reason why a trans person should tell their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 18

File: 1010.png (288KB, 374x471px) Image search: [Google]
1010.png
288KB, 374x471px
Give me ONE (1) good reason why a trans person should tell their sexual partners that they are trans.
Protip: You can't.
>>
>>7831887

Cause they'll get murdered
>>
File: big-fun.jpg (46KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
big-fun.jpg
46KB, 640x340px
>>7831904
I thought that was the point?
>>
>>7831904
>implying people should give their money to strangers and let those strangers rape their spouses and children
>>
>>7831887
Because not doing so is withholding information, and makes it rape by deception.

I'm as liberal as you can get before without going full Tumblr, so accusing me of being /pol/ is worthless, but you must acknowledge a lot of people will have qualms about sleeping with transsexuals, and no matter how stupid you may think that is, these people are entitled to have their own opinion, and of knowing relevant information about their sexual partner.
>>
>>7831904
what if they have a nu-pucci? can STRAIGHT CIS WHITE MALES tell the difference?
>>
>>7831887
it's called respect
>>
>>7831941
are guys who use lies to fuck bitches also raping them?
>>
>>7831942
No, because they're cis males, unless maybe they see surgery scars. But that's not the moral issue being discussed.
>>
>>7831941
Do you share your internet history with your partner? Do you think your partners would still have sex with you if they knew everything you did online?
>>
>>7831961
they're not sticking their dick in your internet history
>>
>>7831957
well, this guy >>7831904 said you'd get murdered (cause shenis) but if the guys think they're cis, then nothing would happen.
>>
>>7831969
They're not sticking their dick in the dick you don't have anymore, either.
>>
>>7831953
Lying about your achievements and occupation is a little different then lying about the dick occupying your pants

If you got picked up by some 'dood' only to get home and find out he had a vagina would you be impressed? "Bahah, you got me... lets do this"? i doubt it
>>
>>7831979
you're just being intentionally dense now
figure it out on your own
>>
>>7831887
i mean if youre in a relationship and you haven't told them then, like... i guess you do your shitty relationship

if its like casual sex then sure w/e i mean people who do casual sex don't even tell each other if they have AIDS so this seems like, really irrelevant in comparison
>>
>>7831941
>hey I want to have sex with you
>ok
>omg u literally raped me
>>
>>7831992
>you're just being intentionally dense now
>figure it out on your own
Not an argument. You could say that about literally anything, it wouldn't affect the validity of the claim.
>>
>>7831941
Rape by deception shouldn't be a thing.
Either you consented to have sex with the person in front of you or you didn't.
That's all that should be taken into account for rape.
>>
>>7831941
no one is entitled to being a bigot
>>
>>7831887
You are the reason people hate us.
Please do us a favor and kill yourself as quickly as possible.
>>
>>7831887
So that he know you are not like the other women.
>>
>>7832016
nope, but they have the freedom to be

we try to make is aa unappealing to people as possible by ostricising them, but ultimately it's their decision

it's like the freedom to break the law. it's generally a bad idea, and there are system in place to punish you for doing it, but it's still your choice
>>
>>7831994
This.
In a serious relationship, you absolutely should open up enough to tell your partner.
Casual sex? Nah. If someone asks you if you are trans, you should tell them the truth, but you're not obligated to bring it up yourself if they don't.
>>
>>7831941
>Meet girl at club
>Chat, dance, drink
>Take girl back home
>Pull down her pants
>See his 8 inch girlcock
>Fuck her asshole
>Ride 8 inch girlcock
>Get post orgasm regret
>Claim rape by deception
>>
>>7832018
>i-i'm not like the other trannies
>p-please like me cishet overlord

stop being such a pathetic cunt
>>
Wouldn't it come up if a guy was dating a trans girl for a while and said he wanted to have kids? Would you just lie about why you can't have kids?

If you are secure with who you are, why are you lying about it?
>>
Because your partner might want kids
>>
>>7832095
if trannies were secure with who they are they wouldn't be trannies to begin with
>>
>>7832095
Trannies are compulsive liars, in addition to rapists, pedos, bipolar disorder, kleptomania, clinical depression, self-hating and sluts.
>>
I have no hate for the trans community, but it is very confusing to fight for people to accept you only to want to hide who you are from others and to not see it as being deceptive. How can you believe you are in a healthy relationship if you are always hiding something from your spouse?
>>
>>7831887
For trust's sake.
For respect's sake.
For integrity's sake.
>>
>>7832095
>>7832106
not even trans and i'd bail immediately desu, wanting kids is bluepilled as FUCK
>>
>>7832131
Hardly anyone actually thinks you should do that in a healthy relationship. That's already a foregone conclusion.
Most of these threads end up being about whether you are 100% obligated to.
I say no, but I also think you aren't absolutely obligated to tell your partner anything unless it could actually hurt them, like you having HIV.
However, I do think both sides being open and honest and working on communicating effectively is vital to a good relationship.
In other words, I think you should do lots of things, but that you aren't required to. Your choices are meaningless if you're just doing what you are required to do.
>>
>>7832051
So you think this kind of behavior is ok?
Shit like this just adds fuel to fire for bigots who look for any justification to assault or murder transwomen.
>>
File: 1488173731167.jpg (21KB, 634x418px) Image search: [Google]
1488173731167.jpg
21KB, 634x418px
Not telling them shows a huge lack of empathy and understanding of how a heterosexual may feel about having sex with a man.

Its just a straight up asshole thing to do, not only can it fuck with them mentally, if word got out it could negatively effect his reputation for years.

I mean I know the straight guy falling for the transwoman and not caring about the dick or the snip snip is the ultimate fantasy for most of them, but I don't think you have to use deception to find love.
>>
>>7834735
>with a man

Lol get out with that shit
>>
>>7831887
It's mostly a survival thing, you do realise transgender people are being killed all over the world at alarming rates right?
>>
>>7834746

That's how they we see it though depending on their view of transgenderism. You're crazy if you think every straight guy is buying into this shit.
>>
>>7834735
>Its just a straight up asshole thing to do, not only can it fuck with them mentally, if word got out it could negatively effect his reputation for years
sounds like straight people are the assholes
>>
>>7831944
This. And it's deceptive as fuck.
>>
Unless the guy was a virgin or literally blind drunk he is going to be able to tell that the pussy he is slaying is actually a mutilated scrotum. Not a good idea to hide that.
>>
>>7831887
Cause most people get into relationships believing that it will lead to a family. Pretty dishonest not to tell the other person that it is not possible without adoption. Not every person believes in free love.
>>
>>7831887

Because honesty is a virtue. Why would you want to start a relationship on a lie?
>>
>>7832006

The lining of your vagina is still dickskin. Your clitoris was constructed from the glans of your penis.
>>
>>7831887
Infertility.
>>
>>7835750
That's not really true, but he will find out eventually somehow anyway
>>
>>7835958
>Cause most people get into relationships believing that it will lead to a family.
bullshit lmao
also anyone that obsessed with having a family or having it as a requirement needs to be upfront about the fact that they want someone fertile, which doesn't just exclude trans people but plenty of cis people as well
>>
>>7838089
yes plenty of cis people, but odds are you wont run into one, so its more of a cross that bridge when you get there kinda deal, and by there i mean when the relationship starts getting serious she needs to bring it up.
>>
>>7838155
Infertility or at least fertility problems are actually pretty common, so if having a kid is a huge priority to you, it's best to bring it up relatively soon.
>>
>>7838155
odds are you won't run into a trans person either so its more of a cross that bridge when you get there kind of deal :)
your odds of running into a trans person are actually even less than an infertile cis person lol
>>
>>7831887
Trans people are not compelled to tell anyone anything.

But they do have to live with the consequences of their actions.
>>
File: 1463169878286.jpg (61KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
1463169878286.jpg
61KB, 320x304px
>>7831957
Bullshit. I've seen some pussy. I'd know a surgeon's handiwork.

Somebody post a top-tier surgically created front hole.

And honestly, if I really, truly, could not tell the difference between an FtM and a CisBabe (adam's apple, subcutaneous layers of fat, breasts, curves, ass, small shoulders, vagina, etc.) - I'd have no problem with non-disclosure.
>>
>>7831961
yes actually. She hates the rape and the fatties, but she KNOWS. she knows how absolutely amoral i am. borderline hates me. But i still fuck though.
>>7831979
I lol'd.

Something about it being rape by deception? Yeah i guess if you believe in that offbrand version of rape. I say if you were tricked into sex, and finished then you were pretty much tricked into sex and that's what you get for not investigating your target.

As far as the original question OP is absoutely right. There is no good reason to tell. Now, I personally HATE you people, but i also try to understand you. Most believe they were born the wrong gender and go through a transition yes?

Which means you're supposed to be the gender you have transitioned into right?

So why would you, if you are convinced that you are correcting a mutation (or whatever the fuck you call it), Not simply claim the correct gender instead of trans?

I wouldn't blame anybody for beating up a trans after they lied, but whats the point in telling ALL of the truth you're just gonna get your ass beat?
>>
File: 1478625984072.png (360KB, 700x693px) Image search: [Google]
1478625984072.png
360KB, 700x693px
>>7831994
As a straight white male I can get behind this. If you are out slutting around you just might get penis. No reason to get upset.
So the moral of the story is don't be a slut, Get to know the people you sleep with and then maybe them being trans may not be a problem.
>>
>>7838265
If you can tell the difference and it's so obvious then why do you need disclosure? lmao senpai
>>
>>7832051
How about you stop being a dishonest piece of shit with no integrity. Trans or not, acting like this is being low rent trash.
>>
>>7838313
If I pick up a lass with no visible male traits EXCEPT a false vagina. And then I lay on the moves, only to encounter a pussy that is obviously not a pussy, I would be repulsed and fuming mad at non-disclosure. Maybe it's not rational. But I would be very upset.
>>
So the moral is lie if you don't believe in deception rape, but prepare to maybe get your ass beat in the event they find out.
Seems amoral, but then being trans is an affront to god anyways
>>
>>7831887
>>7831941
>>7832038
It's a non-issue because, despite what delusional trannies think, straight men can tell the difference between women and men dressed like women. The only time they might not know is when they're drunk.
>>
>>7832016
And nobody is entitled to sex.
>if you don't have sex with me, you're a bigot
Shit like this is the reason why I have no remorse for your people's unnaturally high suicide rate.
>>
>>7838329
You sound like a stable, rational person with a lot of friends
>>
>>7834692
No, we need to teach straights that they're not entitled to murder someone just because they get frustrated or someone doesn't meet their expectations. If that's all it takes for them to get physically violent, they're a danger to society and should be locked up before they harm anyone.

>>7834832
Most of them aren't being killed for "lying" to their partner though.

>>7835984
Irrelevant. "Dickskin" is just skin, at this point you might as well freak out that the girl you're fucking is composed of atoms that were part of a gay guy in the middle ages.

>>7838270
>I wouldn't blame anybody for beating up a trans after they lied
I would, even though I mostly agree with the rest of what you're said. Violence is only acceptable if done to create greater harm, if the trans girl actually forces herself on you after you find out she has a penis, then you could claim self-defense, but if you're getting ready to have sex, find out she has a penis, and are still free to say no or leave, then violence isn't justified.

>>7838344
>God
God is a spook.
>>
>>7835984
>The lining of your vagina is still dickskin.
Then wouldn't neovaginas be self-lubricating thanks to the mucosa?
>>
>>7838462
>if the trans girl actually forces herself on you after you find out she has a penis, then you could claim self-defense, but if you're getting ready to have sex, find out she has a penis, and are still free to say no or leave, then violence isn't justified.

There's a middle ground here where the guy only finds out they are trans during or after sex. In which case they've basically been raped and the tranny deserves whatever is coming to them.
>>
>>7838521
If you consent to sex, that sex is consensual == that sex is not rape.

If I'm a whore and your check bounces, that's fraud, not rape.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 564x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 564x417px
16“Now no one after lighting a lamp covers it over with a container, or puts it under a bed; but he puts it on a lampstand, so that those who come in may see the light.

17“For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light.

18“So take care how you listen; for whoever has, to him more shall be given; and whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has shall be taken away from him."
>>
>>7831887
Honesty?
>>
>>7838462
not religious, but you get the idea. being trans is a sickness and all that, I was a half serious anyways. first sentence is what counts, you're still a fucking awful person.
>>
>>7838155
>but odds are you wont run into one
lolwat
I believe the rate is around 10-15% of people under the age of 35 will encounter fertility issues. The rate for women goes up exponentially with age, and there's also the issue that many men are unaware they're infertile.
>>
>>7838669
I'm sure you just looked that up, and it's pretty flawed, I can say that some of that percentage is for guys, I'll assume i'm fertile, so it's lowered(i can do that because i'm not the subject of scrutiny she is), and fertility issues doesn't mean can't have babies, so it's lowered again, i'm not planning on marrying anyone over 25 personally so it's lowered again, i can do this without any evidence even if i'm dead wrong because im arguing on 4chan and you better show me proof.
besides i'm more comfortable screwing a woman than i am screwing a transwoman. and that's what it comes down to and all the reason i need nigga.

[spoiler]but then i'm a virgin dyel manlet who might lie about his height(and definitely his sex life) to get laid if it comes down to it, so maybe i'm the asshole[/spoiler]
>>
>>7838521
Being unable to control your emotions is not a legal or moral defense of your actions. If they're actually raping you, and you tell them to stop, and they ignore you, then it's self-defense, otherwise you're just taking out your anger on others which isn't justified.
>>
>>7838543
Meanwhile, in the modern day...
>>
>>7838945
>Being unable to control your emotions is not a legal or moral defense of your actions

So?
>>
>>7839136
It means that beating up people for having dicks isn't justified, no matter how upset you are.
>>
>>7839221
and tricking people into fucking your mangina isn't justified no matter how horny you are
>>
>>7838945
>Being unable to control your emotions is not a legal or moral defense of your actions.
You say this in a world where women can literally be let off crimes if they say they're on their period.
>>
>>7839221
Actually it is.

When you don't tell someone you have a dick and you make them think you have a vagina and you bring them home with the assumption that they are going to fuck your nonexistent vagina and then they saw that you are really a guy, ya its justifiable
>>
>>7839256
>hurr durr it's a crime to let straight people get their feelings hurt
>>
Are the trannies in this thread actually implying that its ok for trannies to lie about there real sex, because the guy could just fuck there asshole instead and ignore the fact you have a dick?

You guys understand fucking pussy feels better than fucking an asshole right?
>>
>>7839266
I'm sorry, did I ever mention that I agree with that?

>>7839269
Nope, it's not, he's escalating the situation by introducing violence. If the tranny isn't forcing herself on him and he's free to go, there's no excuse for violence, and he deserves to spend the rest of his days rotting in a maximum-security prison where he'll have a chance to learn what ACTUAL rape is like.
>>
You need to disclose your status to people before you hook up with them.

I understand all of you think you're a women, but the straight man your fucking is entitled to know if he is really fucking a caved in penis.
>>
>>7839276
No one in here is saying that you straight disease.
>>
>>7839283
>I'm sorry, did I ever mention that I agree with that?

You're the one who seems to care about the legality of it, even though that has nothing to do with the morality of it.

>Nope, it's not, he's escalating the situation by introducing violence

In your opinion. I'd personality rather get beat up than find out I had sex with a man.
>>
File: 1452984365808.jpg (140KB, 611x542px) Image search: [Google]
1452984365808.jpg
140KB, 611x542px
>>7839292

This desu senpai

t. a mtf who tells all of my potential dates and hookups that I used to be a man.

Let them know before they come into your bedroom and it won't be a problem.

Your sexual urges do not entitle you to lie to people.
>>
>>7839292
[citation needed]
>>
>>7839298
>its ok to not tell a hookup that your trans

NO ONE HERE IS ACTUALLY SAYING THAT
>>
>>7839304
>I'd personality rather get beat up than find out I had sex with a man.
What you personally want is irrelevant when you keep arguing that you have a right to go around harming people. That's like saying if you're suicidal, it's okay to murder people, since you're just doing to them what you wish would happen to you.
>>
>>7839313
Lying about what you said to call me a liar doesn't make you not a liar you straight disease :)
>>
>>7831887
Because a relationship founded on deceit will crumble. If someone truly loves you then they'll be able to live with the fact that you're trans.
>>
>>7839306
>that pic
amazing
>>
>>7839313
That's all assuming you're post-op.
No one is expecting surprise dick reveal to go over well.
>>
File: 1488.jpg (2MB, 2103x1688px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
2MB, 2103x1688px
Beating someone up for being trans is wrong

Beating someone up for not telling you that you were trans and waited until they pulled off your pants is wrong

Beating someone up for not telling you that used to have a dick is wrong

Not letting a straight man know that they are fucking a pushed in penis is also wrong.
>>
>>7839333
That's the most ridiculous strawman I've ever seen.

One of those is retribution, the other is attacking people for no reason.
>>
>>7839355
>Not letting a straight man know that they are fucking a pushed in penis is also wrong.
Not nearly on par with committing violent acts though. You don't have a right to demand that kind of information from others. If you feel uncomfortable with the possibility that your partner might be AMAB, then you're free to choose not to have sex. But you can't demand that information from them if they're not willing to give it up, and if you have sex, you can't blame them for it, you consented to have sex with whoever they were, and if you don't like it, well that's your problem.
>>
Post op trannies should still tell people who they are hooking up with that they are post op trannies. Its about respect.

Sexual desires and urges does not give you the right to undermine someone else's sexuality.
>>
>>7839371
I'm not saying the violence is justified.

>But you can't demand that information from them if they're not willing to give it up

If there not willing to give it up and be open about it they should not be having sex with strangers.

It's a scummy move to let a straight man think that you are a real women when you are not.
>>
>>7839358
Then you shouldn't have mentioned how you'd rather get beat up than find out your partner isn't cis, as if it was anything relevant. You might as well be reciting Hamlet for all the relevance it has to the conversation. And saying "it's retribution" doesn't mean it's justified, quite simply if it's not protecting yourself or others from immediate harm, it's not a justified form of violence.
>>
>>7839374
If it's so important to the person, why don't they ask?
I don't ever want to fuck a Jewish "woman". That would be the grossest thing ever. That's why I ask.
>>
>>7839371
>Not nearly on par with committing violent acts though

It's worse tbqh. Depends on how violent the act though. Getting your teeth kicked in, beaten so bad you have brain damage, or otherwise some form of terrible, irrepairable damage is much worse. But just getting beat up, a few broken ribs and bruises is better than being sexually violated.
>>
>>7839377
They're not FORCING those strangers to have sex with them though. If those strangers don't want to have sex with them, they have the choice not to.
>>
>>7839384
>having to ask every women you hookup with if they are a real women.

getreal.jpg
>>
>>7839388
People disagreeing with you does not make you a rape victim.
>>
>>7839390
These strangers are having sex with people who they think are real women when they are not.

Its clear as night and day that not disclosing your status is a sexual violation.
>>
>>7839396
You can't have it both ways. Either take responsibility for your own actions, or just accept the risk of fucking someone who is AMAB.
>>
>>7831887
If they can't tell the difference then they don't need to know.
If they don't love you because you are infertile then they don't deserve to be with you.
You can always adopt or hire a surrogate.
>>
>>7839378
>Then you shouldn't have mentioned how you'd rather get beat up than find out your partner isn't cis, as if it was anything relevant

It's 100% relevant. You're saying violence is an escalation and I'm pointing out that it completely subjective on a moral level.

>quite simply if it's not protecting yourself or others from immediate harm, it's not a justified form of violence

In your opinion.
>>
>>7839399

Convincing a straight guy that your a female when your not is rape.

It's the same reason why when I use my fake ID that says I am a rothschild I am raping all the gold digging whores I hookup with.

Deception is rape.
>>
>>7839355
>Not letting a straight man know that they are fucking a pushed in penis is also wrong.
Good thing I'll never do that because I only date lesbians.
>>
>>7839396
I ask all the women I sleep with if they are filthy kikes, you can ask if they're trannies.
>>
>>7839406
>You can always adopt or hire a surrogate.

Implying thats the same thing as having a biological child.
>>
>>7839401
What is a 100% accurate test of whether someone is a "real woman"? If no such test exists, the concept of "real women" cannot be taken to be an objective thing.
>>
>>7839418

AMAB is not a real women.

Straight men have the right to not fuck people that are AMAB
>>
>>7839421
Then you ask.
Not all straight men have this issue, the ones that do have a responsibility to ask.
>>
File: 1460083275096.png (970KB, 780x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1460083275096.png
970KB, 780x1131px
>>7831887
>Give me ONE (1) good reason why a trans person should tell their sexual partners that they are trans.

Pic related.

Don't do scummy things and scummy things won't happen to you.
>>
>>7839407
>It's 100% relevant. You're saying violence is an escalation and I'm pointing out that it completely subjective on a moral level.
No, it isn't. Willingly fucking someone and then hearing uncomfortable words isn't a form of violence.

>In your opinion.
Is it really that hard for you to understand that "using violence because you feel like it" isn't something that should be accepted?

>>7839409
Neither of those situations is rape. You don't need complete information to consent to sex. If you're attracted to a person, and choose to have sex with them, you can't claim that you were raped.
>>
>>7839418
Are they capable of bearing children? Then they're a woman.
>>
>>7839426
98% of women are not trans
the 2% that are don't have the responsibility to let there partners do, instead there partners have the responsibility to make sure they are not fucking someone who is part of the 2%

Ok kid
>>
>>7839439
I'm a cis lesbian that can't bear children, guess I'm not a woman, then.
One of y'all mtfs want my female birth certificate?
>>
>>7839433

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW YOU SICK FUCKER
>>
File: 1459558822506.jpg (130KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1459558822506.jpg
130KB, 1000x1333px
>>7839449

If you need to take HRT and surgery to become a women then you are not a real women.
>>
>>7839435
>No, it isn't. Willingly fucking someone and then hearing uncomfortable words isn't a form of violence.

You don't seem to understand. I'm not saying that's violence, I'm saying violence isn't necessarily worse.

>Is it really that hard for you to understand that "using violence because you feel like it" isn't something that should be accepted?

Apparently as hard as it is for you to understand that tricking men into having sex with you isn't something that should be accepted. The difference is that I'm at least aware that my position is subjective.
>>
Attacking someone for lying about their junk is bad

Lying about your junk for sex is bad.

Is there really a debate going on about this?
>>
>>7839449
That's not what you asked. My test is 100% accurate as in, 100% of the people it deems to be women are women.

If you can't bear children, then the next step of the test would be to find out why you can't bear children. If the answer is that you were born with a cock and balls, then you're not a woman.
>>
>>7839421
A right only means you're not forced to do something. No one is forcing you to fuck trannies, so your rights aren't being violated. What you're really saying is "I have a right to know the medical history of other people" which simply isn't true. If they're not willing to give up that information, you're not entitled to it.

>>7839433
Seeing a penis does not give you the right to kill people. Either learn to be a responsible human being, or enjoy spending your life rotting in prison.
>>
File: 1459323516774.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459323516774.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
REEEE CHASERS ARE GROSS

REEEE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL ME WHEN I PRESENT AS A FEMALE BUT THEY PULL MY PANTS AND SEE A DICK
>>
>>7839485
But I'm what most people would consider a real woman, and I failed your little test, so not it's not 100% accurate.
>>
>>7839488
>I have a right to know the medical history of other people" which simply isn't true.

People who you hookup with should have the right to know if you have AIDS or used to have a penis.
>>
>>7839488

Of course its bad to kill someone for having a penis.

But its also bad to lie about your penis to get laid

Sexual urges does not give you the right to trick straight men into fucking another man
>>
>>7839504
AIDS, yes. That's an actual health risk to you.
Hurt fee-fees because you didn't get a trigger warning does not constitute a health risk.
>>
>>7839467
>Apparently as hard as it is for you to understand that tricking men into having sex with you isn't something that should be accepted.
Regardless, that doesn't mean escalating is justified.

>>7839485
No, it's not 100% accurate, because there are a lot of false negatives - there are many who can't bear children, yet would still qualify as women by the definitions used by most reasonable people.
>>
>>7839514
Lying is bad, yes, but if a straight guy makes a bad assumption and has a bad day because of it, that's his own fault, he doesn't get to harm other people for it.
>>
>>7839503
That's not what accurate means. Failing the test doesn't mean the test is saying you're not a woman, it means the test is just not confirming that you're a woman. Besides, I just gave you the next step which I'm sure you wouldn't fail.
>>
>>7839515

This isn't about feelings its about sexual rights you idiot.

A straight man has the right to not be tricked into having sex with a man.
>>
>>7839504
>People who you hookup with should have the right to know if you have AIDS or used to have a penis.

Maybe people should start insisting on DNA tests from their partners before having sex with them to ensure that they are the sex that they are expecting.
>>
>>7839516
>Regardless, that doesn't mean escalating is justified

I agree that people shouldn't escalate the situation.

I disagree that violence is an escalation after being raped.
>>
>>7839524
All rights are fundamentally based on feelings.

And no, I would say that the "right to not be tricked" does not exist, because then you'd end up with people jailed for being sarcastic, because some people are dumb enough to be tricked by almost anything. And someone presenting as a man or a woman does not constitute a legally binding contract, so you're rights aren't getting violated. If someone sees someone presenting as a woman, and from that assumes they have a vagina and XX chromosomes, that doesn't mean he's been "wronged" if his assumption ends up being proven false.
>>
File: 1459017050441.jpg (99KB, 500x636px)
1459017050441.jpg
99KB, 500x636px
MtF transexual here.

1. It is absolutely wrong to be violent towards someone for lying about them being trans. The proper thing to do about it is to get up and leave.

That being said I am completely and utterly horrified to find out there are trans people who here think it is ok to not be upfront about your status.

I identify as a women, however I still understand that I am a man and I can never change that.

Me for to go out and let a straight man fuck me who thinks I am a real women is something I find completely scummy.

I have fucked many people who know I am a trans women. But I have told them every single time that I am trans.

I know its trendy to hate on straight white males, but they are entitled to know if the person they are having sex with is technically a man.
>>
>>7839524
If you consented to have sex with a person, you don't get to turn around and cry rape later. That's not a sexual right either.
>>
>>7839530
Only 2% of the female population is trans.

Are you telling me I need to DNA test everyone I might hook up with because a small sub group of that 2% find it ok to lie about being trans?
>>
What if the baby comes out some kind of freak with two Y chromosomes? That's gonna be hard to explain away.
>>
>>7839534
>I disagree that violence is an escalation after being raped.
I don't think that's really a defensible position. If the rape is still happening when violence occurs, then it would be a defensive action, but if someone raped you, and is no longer raping you, and you get violent with them, that's you causing needless harm to another. Rape is bad, of course, but it doesn't mean that you're given a "harm credit" that says it's okay to harm others until the balance is settled. Punishing the guilty is for the legal system to take care of.
>>
>>7839554
Well, if you don't ask, and they tell you no when yes is true, they haven't lied to you.
Other people are not responsible for what you assume. That's a slippery, slippery slope my friend.
>>
This isn't about rape this is about respecting other peoples sexuality.

If a straight man doesn't want to fuck a post op MtF he has that right.

The desire to have sex does not give you the right to deceive others.
>>
>>7839554
You have two choices, okay:
1) Accept the small chance that someone you fuck turns out to be trans. Face the consequences like a mature adult.
2) Consider ever fucking a tranny even by accident to be unacceptable, and do the extra effort to make sure it doesn't happen.
You can't have both, it's not other people's job to make sure nothing uncomfortable happens to you. Either do something yourself to prevent it from happening, or just accept it if and when it does happen.
>>
>>7839567
>Other people are not responsible for what you assume. That's a slippery, slippery slope my friend.

When 98% of women are real women its ok to assume every women you meet is a real women.

The responsibility lies on the 2% of trans women to be honest.
>>
>>7839569
If a straight man doesn't want to fuck a Republican that's his right too. Doesn't mean that neglecting to disclose your political affiliation before having sex is a form of rape.
>>
>>7839569
Then he needs to tell his partner that, because his partner shouldn't be making assumptions about him and he shouldn't be making assumptions about his partner. Communication goes both ways.
>>
>>7839548
>I identify as a women, however I still understand that I am a man and I can never change that.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Thats internalized trans phobia.
>>
>>7839579
No, it doesn't. That's like saying since only 2% of people use wheelchairs, they're responsible to bring their own ramps rather than having public places be wheelchair accessible. Responsibility has nothing to do with demographic proportion.
>>
>>7839592

Because bringing your own ramp everywhere you go is completely the same thing as saying "oh btw I am a transexual"
>>
>>7839579
I see a woman in expensive clothing, really expensive, like her outfit is easily 20 grand or higher. I assume she's rich and fuck her because my sexuality is attuned to high class women only. Turns out she's a shoplifting low life.
It was her responsibility to tell me she's not actually rich and she's violated me.
>>
>>7839548

Thank you based tranny

It's nice to see a tranny with respect to her fellow man
>>
>>7831887
>stay off /lgbt/ for two years
>come back today on a whim
>top thread is obvious bait
>145 replies

oh you :3
>>
>>7839548
>identifying as a women
>I am still technically a man

this is EXTREMELY problematic.

You need to go do some research.

You are a women.
>>
>>7839592
Except it's not like that at all. If there were a big public orgy, I think people would be more open to trans being joining in. But if you're in a wheelchair and looking for a new apartment, it's your responsibility to find a building that accommodates you.
>>
>>7839608
I hope you realize most trans people here are just against the idea that you are 100% obligated to tell your sex partners or it's rape, right?
I also absolutely would tell any date before sex that I'm trans out of respect, and that it is the only decent thing to do, but I'm not okay with the idea that I am compelled to.
>>
>>7839642
I would argue humans should feel compelled to be respectful to each other.
>>
>>7839648
That's nonsense.
It's not respect if it's compelled. You earn respect, you aren't entitled to it.
>>
>>7839648
FEELING compelled is not the same as BEING compelled.
>>
>>7839642

On multiple occasions I have seen anons here talk about how they are not honest about them being trans.

Of course you shouldn't be required to be honest. But not being honest is extremely scummy.
>>
>>7839670
I'm just saying I've argued most of this thread against being forced to disclose, but I would actually disclose if it was applicable in a real life situation.
It's 4chan, you find all sorts of degenerates here, but we're not all degenerates because we like debate.
>>
To all the people saying it's wrong for trans people not to disclose their birth sex: would you find it acceptable for trans people to not actually say they're trans (but not openly deny it either), but to say that they were born with deformed genitals and had to have corrective surgery?
>>
>>7839681
If your against being force to disclose would that mean you would support someone not disclosing?
>>
>>7839684
I'm one that was arguing for there being no obligation, but that's gross as shit. I don't care if it's the the technical truth but you damn well know that's an intentionally misleading "alternative fact".
It's one thing to not tell your partner if they don't bring it up, but that's on a different level. That's an actual fucking lie.
>>
>>7839702
No, that's scummy. They are being an asshole to their sex partners, but they didn't violate them or rape them.
>>
>>7839711
How is that a lie? You're saying total omission is okay, but partial omission is not?
>>
>>7839272
>hurr durr sex by deception isn't rape
You can kill yourself any time my "dude"
>>
>>7839449
>being deliberately obtuse
If you don't have xx chromosomes you're not a woman
>>
>>7839587
>when you see a tranny speaking truth so you try and put a stop to it immediately
Jesus Christ

You're not a woman you faggot, no matter how good your weave is
>>
>>7839558
They would die. Humans need at least one X chromosome to survive.
You can have freaks with XXY, XXX, XYY, and so on though. It gets pretty freaky.
>>
>>7839753
So if I was CAIS, I wouldn't be a woman? nice to know.
>>
>>7839753
what am i if i'm xxy?
>>
File: 1459292500478.gif (494KB, 230x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459292500478.gif
494KB, 230x200px
>>7839548

Can all trannies please read this post?

>>7839548
>>
>>7839786
The only things I disagree with in this post are
>I am a man and I can never change that.
and
>they are entitled to know if the person they are having sex with is technically a man.
You absolutely should tell any sex partners you're trans because it is 100% scummy not to, but they are not absolutely entitled to information and you're not raping them if you don't tell them, you're just a scumbag in that case.
>>
>>7839826
>The only things I disagree with in this post are
>I am a man and I can never change that.

Take a biology class.

You can't change your sex.
>>
If he told me I'd fuck his ass instead of the fake pussy, fake pussies are gross as fuck
>>
>>7831887
Honesty. If you can't even understand that, then you don't deserve to ever have a sexual partner, hell you don't even deserve to live.
>>
>>7831941
Rape always applies to the penetrator

Rape is sex by force
Not sex by deception

That's why when an underage girl has sex with an 18 year old. The man is jailed

Therefore a trans women cannot be guilty of rape because she is the receptive partner and the penetrative partner is ALWAYS the rapist in all cases of rape.

Receptive can never be guilty of rape
>>
>>7839548
I never thought I'd see this. I applaud you transanon. I've never before seen a transanon on this board make such a reasonable and coherent post.
>>
>>7839731
See
>>7841220

So long as you are the one doing the penetrating

It's not rape.

Penetrator holds all the power and the privilege. And as a strong aggressive violent man you are always going to be assumed quite rightly to be the rapist.
>>
>>7839548
>>7841223
Auntie Susan (Uncle Tom behaviour)

Doesn't count
>>
>>7841227
This is me
>>7839548

How the fuck am I being an Auntie Susan for recognizing that not telling a hookup/partner know that I used to be a man is an extremely scummy move?

Holy fuck.
>>
File: 1466484367634.png (446KB, 1193x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466484367634.png
446KB, 1193x720px
>>7841227
>rational non-insufferable behavior that isn't built around degeneracy general scummyness

Uncle tom behaviour doesn't count.

This is why you people can't have nice things.
>>
>>7841232
Privilege of white cis men.

A few cis males getting humiliated and their masculinity damaged is totally acceptable compared to the murder, verbal and physical abuse of transwomen by cis men

It's called revenge.
>>
>>7841235
I agree, as long as basedtransanon can have all the nice things they want.
>>
>>7841238
No, it's not called revenge. It's called insanity.
>>
>>7841238

I honestly hope your trolling.

You can't just go around labeling all white cis men deserving of deception and violation due to some of them killing some trannies.

Also you do realize that the majority of trans people dying comes from niggers and spics right? Or are those killings justified because of white oppression?
>>
File: 1481434504206.jpg (113KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1481434504206.jpg
113KB, 500x376px
>>7841238

This doesn't even make sense.

Its ok to lie to people because people kill people?
>>
>>7841252
I don't have any of those in my country

I blame whites for everything here because they are the only people here
>>
>>7841256
It's ok to lie to people who are below you on the ladder of oppression

Since cis life's are perfect. Hurting them is nothing but a blip on their radar
>>
>>7841256
Notice how you prove my point and threaten violence
>>
>>7841261
>posting an image on a japanese basketweaving board is violence

Really stimulates those neurons
>>
>>7841267
Aggressive communication is still violence

Not to mention your arrogant and condescending tone
>>
cuz honesty and openness are part of forming worthwhile relationships... lying about who you are and where you came from is a good way to always make yourself feel insecure in your relationships... in the long run it's better for you and the other person when you're upfront cuz then you don't end up in a situation where you're with someone who doesn't like who you actually are, and the other person doesn't feel cheated by forming a relationship and investing themselves in it with someone they'd never want had there been honesty from the beginning...

if you're trans finding someone who accepts you is a lot more valuable than putting on a show to be accepted... and when it comes to the other person they deserve to know what they're getting into and have that choice

even if you feel like it's somehow bigoted for someone to care (it isn't though it can be... but even when it is that's on them) you shouldn't coerce them into something they aren't ok with... it could be damaging for them to find out, and it's selfish to only view the damage from one side...

mostly though if you have to lie or hide to get with someone any relationship formed will always have that damage in it

sex can lead to more even when you don't expect it to why destroy something that could lead somewhere from the beginning?
>>
File: 1486006996039.png (71KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1486006996039.png
71KB, 251x251px
>>7831887
>>7831941
This is pure fucking autism.

There's no reason if you're post-OP to tell your partner, what the fuck does it do aside from give them a crisis about their sexuality?

"hurr durr time to get myself murdered over a one night stand lol"
>>
>>7831887
So I can summarily execute them
>>
>>7839306
Fucking saved
>>
>>7841421
>There's no reason if you're post-OP to tell your partner, what the fuck does it do aside from give them a crisis about their sexuality?

You have to tell them before you engage in any physical contact.
Even if you are 100% passing, odds is he will eventually find out and murder the impostor.
>>
>>7831887
Because seeing a dick flop out when you are on your knees expecting to see a vagina will make any hetro guy run for it.
>>
>>7831887
Some people wan't to have cis partners and they fully have the right to their preferences. Same goes for transgenders.
>>
>>7831942

Yes we fucking can, you better tell us this shit or fuck off. lying to us like that makes you a horrible human being.
>>
>>7842156
>implying you even know what a cis vagina looks like
>>
>>7839753
>accuses others of being obtuse
>thinks having XX chromosomes is a necessary condition for being a woman

>>7839843
Man isn't a sex.

>>7841220
>>7841225
No you retard, penetration is not what defines rape. It has to do with consent. An 18 year old guy fucking an underage girl is rape because the girl cannot legally consent, who is penetrating whom is irrelevant.

>>7841249
>thinking it's okay to murder people for having genitals you don't like
>calling others insane

>>7841252
They didn't say anything about whites, nice victim complex retard.
>>
>>7841513
All your talk about straights thinking it's okay to murder someone for being trans is just going to show that straights are far more mentally ill than trannies. Trannies hate their body, spend their whole lives wishing to cut their genitals off, are despised and considered subhuman by society, and are often driven into poverty and prostitution by their dysphoria and cost of medical treatment. Yet, you don't see them going around saying "I'm a tranny, don't be mean to me or I'll kill you." On the other hand, straights say that they have no choice but to kill someone if that someone has a bad day. They become murderous over the mildest of infractions, whereas trannies at worst only end up killing themselves, even though they have a very real reason to consider society as having wronged them. If there's one group that we should remove from society for the common good, it's more likely to be straight men than trannies. Trannies have a difficult life and make the best of it, straights get everything handed to them and throw a temper tantrum whenever things don't go their way.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.