[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've noticed I'm too autistic to flirt and incapable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1488220808744.png (11KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488220808744.png
11KB, 370x320px
I've noticed I'm too autistic to flirt and incapable of making any guy aroused. I literally had a guy stop touching me in the middle of foreplay and kicking me out from how awkward me-staring-into-nowhere-and-doing-nothing was.

Should I just start paying guys to let me suck their dicks? I don't know what to do anymore tbhon.
>>
I bet theres how to videos for sex and foreplay.
>>
>>7831541
I thought you were only attracted to early transitioning MTFs, Cara?
>>
>>7831541
>Flirting with males.

I thought you were a turbo transbian, Cara.
Did you finally start hormones and became a cock craving cumslut?
>>
>>7831623
where, pham?
>>
Yo be honest, I think you would be better suited with a proper long term relationship, with someone who can put up with your quirks.
>>
>>7831773
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+foreplay
>>
>>7831541
you can't do it
>>
>>7831541
My suggestion, start with the dick sucking, loosen yourself up, so to speak!
>>
>>7831541
>staring-into-nowhere-and-doing-nothing
You need a strategy for when you freeze up like that. I recommend saying 'I'm getting nervous, slap me around a little daddy'. That will wake both of you right up.
>>
>>7831541
>Should I just start paying guys to let me suck their dicks?
Thats actually a pretty good idea for a cute story. Thanks, anon.
>>
I know this isn't actually a Cara thread, but a part of my non the less likes to imagine that it is.

Just the idea of Cara slowly losing herself to cock to a point of utter obsession and degeneracy, wanting boys inside of her so much that she'd consider paying them to fuck her, just wishing and waiting for the perfect boy to come along who'd accept her for who she is and who would slowly make her into his perfect girl and love her forever. Like, I don't know, I really like that thought.
>>
>>7834702
this
>>
>>7834691
>'I'm getting nervous, slap me around a little daddy'
that's cringy af, daddy
>>
>>7834897
My theory is that chasers are more likely to be transbians and the mtfs who lose themselves to cock are the less chaserish ones.
>>
>>7831541
>me-staring-into-nowhere-and-doing-nothing
this is so fucking cringy

if youre into it, just do something, anything. kiss, moan a little, grope their butt.

if you aren't, why bother at all
>>
>>7836523
I pass well and if I'm not into it, I'm pretty much forced to lay there and look at the ceiling as they do whatever, I mean it's not like I can tell them to stop.
>>
>>7836534
>I mean it's not like I can tell them to stop.
but you literally can

it's what women do
all the fucking time
>>
>>7836534
>I mean it's not like I can tell them to stop.
[citation needed]
>>
>>7831541
>I've noticed I'm too autistic to flirt
but thats cute! at least I think so
>me-staring-into-nowhere-and-doing-nothing
I understand. Im generally unsociable and I don't like for social situations to move to quickly.

I have little insight about foreplay and sexuality, though. Im still a pure innocent virgin
>>
>>7836534
>if I'm not into it, I'm pretty much forced to lay there and look at the ceiling as they do whatever, I mean it's not like I can tell them to stop.
>it's not like I can tell them to stop.

Have you been abused in the past? Sexually?
>>
>>7831541
Do some kissing. That can make anything spicy.
>>
>>7836513
True true.
Trans girls who are more dysphoric usually adjust to female socialization with a higher rate of success than those with less dysphoria.

Also, to add a secondary theory/hypothetical, I think eventually most if not all chasers will just transition, once the majority accept that trans girls will never go near them as long as they stay creepy guys.
>>
File: 1482203029893.jpg (209KB, 774x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482203029893.jpg
209KB, 774x900px
>>7834897
Replace all references to dudes and cock to girls and vagoo and you have my no. 1 fap fantasy.
>>
>>7836513
>>7839535
>/tttt/ accidentally describes blanchardian typology theory
>>
>>7831914
^This
>>
File: FaceApp_1487653622692.jpg (72KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1487653622692.jpg
72KB, 373x373px
>>7831541
DO YOU THINK PRETENDING TO BE PRINCESS CARA IS A FUCKING GAME?
>>
>>7839650
The first post was meant to be about lesbian vs bisexual agps.
>>
>>7831541
>staring-into-nowhere-and doing nothing

Here's the thing, as an autist I can tell you no-one likes being made to feel like they're wasting other people's time or their efforts are going unappreciated-you have to stay focused and show an interest in your partner especially in intimate moments and fully reciprocate their efforts: give as good as you get. It may be hard for autists since they can shut down in situations they find uncomfortable but if you want to find love in a lasting relationship you've got to fake it until you make it.
>>
>>7831541
>I literally had a guy stop touching me in the middle of foreplay
>pretending cara experiences social interaction

c'mon senpai
>>
>>7831541
Cara look into his eyes and suck his dick like a good girl
>>
>>7839518
Trans women often have repressed sexualities.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.