[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>family gathering >everyone starts talking about how they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1479592715815s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479592715815s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>family gathering
>everyone starts talking about how they would send homos to concentration camps
>>
>>7831347
Pretty fucked up. I'm sure you could bring up your disgust with the idea off putting anyone in a concentration camp without making it into a lgbt issue.
>>
>>7831347
/r/ing the screencap of a family reunion where a girl turns up who nobody knows and it turns out she transitioned since anybody last saw her
>>
>>7831368
That's just being a tone policing faggot
>why don't they kill all hockey fans
>killing is amoral abloo
>>
>>7831347
ah yes. put all the gays in a camp. what a nefarious plan to raise property values in the middle of a desert.
>>
>>7831696
That's not even tone policing. Please don't use terms when you don't know what they mean.
>>
>>7831347
I had an encounter like this with a cousin at a family gathering in 2012. I said that I was disgusted by his attitude,he stood up and said " watch your mouth bitch" I then grabbed him , pulled him over the table then onto the floor and punched his face repeatedly. The old women screamed and a couple of guys pulled me off him.
>>
>>7831347
The fuck do you live, Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>7831814
damn that's alpha as fuq
>>
When I was like 13 I made my grandma cry in the car on way back from church (that I never wanted to go to in the first place) by arguing that "judge not lest ye be judged" and "love thy neighbor" trumped her homophobia, and that she had no right to pretend she was God or that she was without sin. She just got really quiet and broke down into tears.
Eventually, and partly because of that, I just decided I didn't give a shit anymore. I guess I love my family because they're my family, but I don't have to give a single fuck about anything that goes on inside their heads or even in their lives. I moved as far away as I could for college and they can be fucking retarded and hateful and self-deluded/righteous if they want to. They can believe in whatever retarded clickbait headlines they want. They can fall for all the obvious online scams if they want. I'm not going to waste time trying to save them from themselves.
They're not apart of my real life anymore. My early childhood was pretty decent, so I just keep them around for nostalgia or something. I dunno.. I don't really give them much thought.
>>
>>7831720
how about you share with the class what it means to you

wouldn't that be a more constructive post?
>>
>>7831814
>things that never happened
>>
>>7831833
NO. YOUR DUM CUZ I SED SO HUR HUR HUR XD!!!
>>
>>7831347
>implying you filthy degenerates wouldn't love to be all locked in naked in a camp
>>
>>7831847
You have never seen someone snap and attack someone? It happens.
>>
>>7831827
I spent the next few days expecting the police to come for me.
>>
>>7831851
Nobody called anybody dumb at any point so I don't know who you are even trying to strawman.
>>
>>7831814
One thing I don't get is, was your cousin gay and you beat the crap out of him because of that? Or were you gay and your cousin was giving you shit because of your sexual orientation, and you lost your control and beat him up for being a bigot?
>>
>>7832387
I'm the fag and he was running his mouth. I was also just an angry person back then.
>>
>>7832387
It was REALLY obviously the latter, given the context. Anon was replying to OPs post about homophobic family members, describing an encounter that was similar to OPs. As if just that were not enough, also, we are on /lgbt/!

You should have immediately realized this yourself without my help. Shame.
>>
>>7831814
definition of high T
>>
>>7832311
this

>>7831851
fucking retard
>>
>>7831814
God I wish I was this alpha
>>
>>7831830
>>7832465
>>7832603
samefag
>>
>>7832614
>>7832603
>>7832465
>>7831830
Nah. Just weak as fuck (a natural femboy) and I hate it. I've been working out and eating better but I've still barely scratched ottermode
>>
>>7832633
Just buy a gun you goofball
>>
>>7832980
Probably a blade would be a smarter weapon for him
>>
>>7832311
>>7832599
and still nobody has explained it
it's like you want to argue over inane shit
>>
>>7831814
this is honestly sad
>>
>>7833064
I had severe anger management issues.
>>
>>7833062
I mean you could have web searched it yourself in this time but even so I thought it would be obvious by the name.
Its when you criticise the way someone said something to try and delegitimise their argument rather than the context.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.