[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's much better to stay an unaturally cute femboy than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (81KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 495x700px
It's much better to stay an unaturally cute femboy than risk becoming a Twinkhon, right guys?

Even if you're starting to suspect you have dysphoria, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 471x700px
>>7830897
I mean Pejic is pretty much a cautionary tale about how going full mtf is bad, right?
>>
File: widows 3824213.jpg (447KB, 1114x1700px) Image search: [Google]
widows 3824213.jpg
447KB, 1114x1700px
>>7830897

Here are some facts for you:

>Andreja took antiandrogens since she was 14.

>Andreja took estrogens at least since 2012.

>Andreja was called "Andreja" by her friends long before 2014, where she did her SRS

>Andreja admitted, in fact, that she knew she was trans since her teenage years

>Andreja got support from a psychologist since she is 16 because she's trans.

>Andreja did what the fashion industry said to her and played the role of a "gender bender", "genetic wonder", "femmy boy", "andro-model" etc.

>She did play along with her agencies until she got popular enough to out herself as a tranny, then she changed all her agencies at once.

>tl;dr: Andrej was Andreja all along.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 640x427px
>>7831042
And I had thought I was trans at many points and wanted to be a girl.

But I also kinda liked the 'femmy boy thing and thought of myself as a guy.

So the question still holds, if Hrt Femboy is ana aceptable alternative and helps with dysphoria, then is it really worth it going mtf?

I don't think Pejic really passes with all those angles. Androgyny helped back with the cute boy look but here it hurts

I don't want to have to use things like long hair or visible breasts or makeup to pass. I wouldn't want to move without ffs and that could very well make boy mode unusable

Is it really worth going mtf?
>>
>>7831042
She started at 14 and she still looks so horrible? Is this what happens when you don't start E and just stick to AAs for too long?
>>
>>7831580
if it IS acceptable for you, as an individual, then sure. but you should keep in mind that the vast majority of trans people say that dysphoria only gets worse with time, and there's a big chance that being gnc isn't going to be enough forever.
>>
>>7830908
>>7830897
>>7831586
I showed my cis friend Andreja and she got jealous and wanted to fuck her. I don't think I need to say that guys find her attractive too.

Ya'll are insecure and retarded.
>>
File: 1446418901409.gif (217KB, 292x314px) Image search: [Google]
1446418901409.gif
217KB, 292x314px
>>7830897
But I don't have dysphoria.
>>
File: chiseled-jaw.jpg (41KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
chiseled-jaw.jpg
41KB, 500x687px
>>7831612
Uhhhh, if any guys are attracted to Andreja, it's pretty safe to say they're faggots
>>
File: 1478777434436.jpg (121KB, 630x631px) Image search: [Google]
1478777434436.jpg
121KB, 630x631px
>>7831622
That's the joke, everyone is gay for liking you when you are androgynous. But hey, go on and keep being deluded and bashing a worldwide famous fashion model to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>7831651
I don't care if he's a famous fashion model, my sole concern is whether someone looks AFAB or not. The only thing I'm jealous of is his money, but certainly not his looks.
>>
File: 1464273473754.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1464273473754.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>7831662
>my sole concern is whether someone looks AFAB or not
Dude you're a fucking idiot. lol

I am certain you know absolutely no cis girls above 6' and would insist that they were AMAB too.
>>
>>7831710
I have dated cis girls above 6', the height is not really the problem so much as his face, in the picture with Taylor Swift it's especially obvious. He needs work done on his brow, nose and chin at the very least.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 353x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 353x512px
>>7831594
I take hrt so nothing horrible would happen and my bdd wouldn't be resolved by socially transitioning and I wouldn't want to do it unless I got ffs
>>7831612
>>7831586
>>7831622
>>7831662
It's like everyone's saying, he looked amazing as an andro boy and eveyone would go on about his beauty and stuff but as a girl she doesn't really pass

That makes it seem like unless you have a huge amput of cash stashed for surgery, being a femboy is always preferable to bong a transgirl
>>
>>7831651
wtf taylor swift has hon skull
>>
Sorry, can only respond now.

>>7831580
You need to know how "far" you want to go.
Being a femboy on HRT just means that you do not want to transition socially. Imho that's totally legit for people, who have a kind of dysphoria that is more related to their body and not so much to their gender role. I would recommend starting HRT and then observing how that changes your relation to yourself.

>>7831586
Andreja passed as a girl for most people even before 2014. It's just your mind playing tricks on you.
Fashion models are androgynous in general and do not quite have the same features like the average cis women.
>>
File: image.jpg (291KB, 900x1153px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291KB, 900x1153px
>>7832680
They don't pass as a girl, not as Andrej and not as Andreja.

Might look girly, but even then, there's angles and other male like shapes on her face and narrow hips. So even if face is feminine, she still just looks like a pretty boy with tits who crossdresses.

Would need ffs to fix. I don't want to be like that.
>>
>>7832704
Well, okay.
You have really high standards then.
I'm pretty sure Andreja passes to random people she encounters.
>>
>>7832736
I kind of really doubt that, unless her voice is very good
>>
>>7832738
Her voice is fine.
And also:
Daily reminder that cis people are not good in clocking trans people. Trans people are masters in clocking other trans people on the other hand.
Even hons pass to the average population better than one might think.
But don't listen to me, just let your own experiences guide you.
>>
>>7832736
I do, I have BDD.

She might generally pass, becausE her face is girly enought that with long hair and a female body people assume she's female.

But take away the boobs, hair and stuff and people would just think she's a cute boy.

So that's not really passing and I wouldn't feel comfortable socially being female unless it were to the point where with short hair, no curves and guy clothes people thought I was a girl.

And I actually kind of like boy mode and have AAP so something like that would almost certainly mean losing boy mode
>>
>>7832825
How could someone ever acept being a Twinkhon, better to not be trans then
>>
>>7832836
>I do, I have BDD.
I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you a lot of strength to go through this.

>"Take away the boobs, hair and stuff and people would just think she's a cute boy."
Woah. I agree with you here. The thing is that the same goes for almost every cis girl.
>"So that's not really passing and I wouldn't feel comfortable socially being female unless it were to the point where with short hair, no curves and guy clothes people thought I was a girl"
Again, even for cis girls passing would become difficult. Just imagine a short haired dyke in male clothes... people really have problems to get their gender right.
>"AAP"
Sorry, but what does that mean?

>>7832844
I don't think such a thing as a twinkhon exists. Being a twink pre-HRT almost guarantees a good outcome.
>>
>>7832893
Twinkhon means imperfect outcome, Andreja is example. So is most of this board.
>>
Sorry for derailing, to all femboys taking hrt:

1) Do people around you know that you are taking female hormones?
1aa) If yes, don't you feel ashamed?
1ab) Did you tell them or have they realized it?
1ba) If no, how do you even manage to hide it?
1bb) Wouldn't changes be obvious?

2) Do you get into awkward social situations? Please give some information on your appearance (hair length, cloths worn etc.)
2a) If yes, how do you cope with it?
2b) If no, how do you think this is possible, are changes from HRT subtle or people just see you as a boy?

3) Do you think taking estrogen affected your social and family life?

4) Have your daily relations with men changed? Do they regard you more "femalish" (not expecting you to carry heavy stuff, not asking help on labourous jobs etc.)?

5) bewbs?

Thanks in advance. Also I would appreciate any personal stories. Closeted trannies are welcome to answer these questions as well.

t. autistic femboy starting estrogen today
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (13KB, 651x313px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
13KB, 651x313px
>>7830897
>starting to suspect you have dysphoria
woah, you'll be shot for using that word so lightly
dysphoria is crippling, debilitating and the #1 cause of death for transgendered individuals
it's worse than aids, cancer, cluster headaches, having ice picks shoved into your fingernails
so just be a little more select of where you choose to use that word, okay?
it carries a LOT of weight
>>
>>7833063
in a month when it kills your sex drive, you'll forget why you started
>>
>>7833095
well i have been on spiro for 6 months and i hadn't have any regrets post-cum.
>>
>>7833111
rip your bones
>>
>twinkhon
can we stop with this retarded nonsene term
>>
>>7833095
>>7833120
bro you are not gonna get osteoporosis from 6 months of decreased testosterone levels. are you trying to make me quit hrt? no, thank you, i wont come to your conversion therapy.
>>
>>7830897
this, it's just more aesthetic. he went from squall lionheart to generic tall girl.
>>
>>7833203
It's a perfect term for this body type and is most of the board, we've failed
>>
>>7833063
1)no
1ba) just moved so the people around me dont really know me well enough to see changes (also only 4 months in)
1bb)nahh so far the changes are slight, could probably walk around shirtless without a massive fuss

2)not really people treat me the same as always
2b) Honestly I think its because of my answer to 3

3)its weird but I dont feel like ive had any emotional changes from hormones so its the same as its ever been (I honestly think emotional changes are placebo and these people just at more girly because they think they should)

4)Ive always been the femalish one around guys honestly but I do always make an effort to carry stuff when it needs carrying. trying not to be useless yknow?

5) yep, you wouldnt know it from looking at me, but where there was nothing at all there's now a good amount of fat. theyre quite small for 4 months in I think but thats because Im underweight as it is. at the very least I an say the proportion of fat in my chest compared to the rest of my body has skyrocketed.

also expect weird hard mounds under your enlarged nipples
>>
>>7833341
>also expect weird hard mounds under your enlarged nipples
Gynecomastia
>>
>>7833413
I've always had little hard lumps on my chest and I don't think i had gyno. Shouldn't everyone technically have lumps there since everyone has mammary glands?
>>
>>7833413
yeah I know theyre breast buds, but I didnt know what breast buds were untill I started getting them

>>7833435
I never had them before hormones
>>
>>7831622
she looks like a model.
>>
>>7833242
as funny as it sounds, twinkhon is only applicable to andreja, who's a rich model and could care less

all the neets here don't even come close to being twinkhon, lol
>>
>>7830897
As a failed straight I can tell you the answer is a resounding yes, twinkhundom is a fate worse than death
>>
>>7833063
>1)
Three coworkers and my ex-boyfriend.
>1aa)
No. I change my body how I want, and won't bother with anyone who has a problem.
>1ab)
coworker 1: is a trans guy. realized it on his own
coworker 2: is my closest friend at work, also best friend of a girl who uses testosterone. realized it on her own
coworker 3: is a gay guy, used to sexually harass me. I told him I was a trans girl so he would stop.
ex-boyfriend: is a trans guy. realized it on his own.
>1ba)
It's not hard at all. Don't wear women's fit or tight fit shirts. If anyone makes a general comment about your appearance, say you're taking better care of your skin.
>1bb)
Two girls yesterday said my ass is getting huge, lol.

>2)
Situations are only awkward if you feel they're awkward. I have chest-length hair and wear both fem and masc clothes. The dude at the drive through probably feels bad after ma'am'ing me then getting a male name, but I couldn't care less.
>2a)
See above. No one has ever pressed the issue, so no "coping" needed.

>3)
Cis girls seem to be more willing now to just go out as platonic friends. I avoided my family before estrogen and I still avoid my family now.

>4)
These things were rarely asked of me to begin with, except for a short stint at a labor intensive job where people pulled their fair weight regardless of gender. Male customers at work don't tip as well as they used to, is the only difference I could really think of.

>5)
I can almost fill an A-cup, five-ish months in.
>>
>>7835391
>>7833341
thnks for answers guys.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.