[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally making headway toward self-acceptance. >Start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: uyigiyh6756.png (1MB, 1269x851px) Image search: [Google]
uyigiyh6756.png
1MB, 1269x851px
>Finally making headway toward self-acceptance.
>Start planning how I'm going to start HRT and tell my family.
>See hon making a fool of himself.
>Holy shit this is how people are going to see me.
>Back in the closet I go.

Is anyone else like this?

Why is it that the only trannies who are willing to speak up for the community are chris-chan tier weirdos?

Pic from video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljmUU05gIT4
>>
People end up like this because they transition too late. Do it now, quickly, before you reach the point of no return!
>>
>>7829107
Look at Maya, Stef Sanjati, Blaire White, violet4151
There should be someone you'd consider normal in there.
>>
Start hormones now, stay in the closet until you look fem
>>
File: tumblr_oeumw2BVhE1rig9z5o1_1280.jpg (350KB, 1280x1728px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeumw2BVhE1rig9z5o1_1280.jpg
350KB, 1280x1728px
>>7829107
>Why is it that the only trannies who are willing to speak up for the community are chris-chan tier weirdos
It's due to their histrionicy. Thankfully the new wave of early transitioning passing MTFs are for the most part extremely extroverted and theatrical due to being post-flamer and have already started taking over.
>>
>>7829132
2 of them pass
>>
>>7829107
It's the reality of transitioning, don't believe the cheerleaders saying it will all be okay. Stop running from your problems by hiding behind gender issues and do something meaningful with your short life.
>>
>>7829158
it shouldn't be your entire identity or reason for existing, sure. but normal hetero cis people do tons of things for meaningless or aesthetic purposes that are in no way meaningful, take exercise or spending tons of money on clothes for example. meaningless shit is 90% of peoples time.
>>
>>7829139
oh my fuck they look good here
>>
>>7829139
>ywn be a cool quirky early transitioner fighting against cis opression

jdimsa
>>
>>7829127
I imagine people that pass would rather live as that gender instead of bringing attention to the fact and having a large portion of the population see them as the other gender.
>>
>>7829107
because the ones who are passable don't need to speak up and don't want to out themselves by doing so
>>
>>7829416
This. This is pretty much what I understand is the cause of there seemingly being no passing MtFs that are older. Any that actually transitioned in the 70s or the 80s to passing and aren't dead will never come out of hiding. Can't blame them. If I passed 100% of the time and no one could ever tell, I wouldn't either.
>>
>Focusing on the slightly nonpassing trans woman who could easily look like an average 40 year old if she just trained her damn voice

>Not focusing on the fat creep in the beginning and his mail-order child husband from Thailand who literally needs help to speak english
>>
>>7829107
>Is anyone else like this?
No, because I wanted to get a pussy, not be one.
>>
>>7829107
stop being such a little fucking pussy about this OP.

>i had my life in order
>i was going to sign up for college
>then i saw a youtube with a woman in it
>OH GOD
>I had such a bad panic attack, i cried in my room til mommy hugged me

honestly i dont give a fuck if some trans woman looks honnish. I dont piss myself if a black person decides to dress like a thug.
>>
>>7829107
You might be interested in one or two of my personal wisdoms, OP.

1. Trannies who get scared away from transitioning because of hons will become hons themselves one day.

2. If you are a tranny in the closet, at least take potent antiandrogens or better: go full HRT. You don't need to transition socially. Just calm down and take your tittie skittles.

3. Hons are a good thing as soon as they do not scare you away from going on HRT.
-Why are hons a good thing?- you might ask.
Good question, OP. The answer is simple:
Hons make society think that they are the paragon of a tranny, so most people do not expect a passing or semi-passing tranny to be trans. Hons are the reason, why passing and semi-passing transwomen hear things like: "What? You do not look like trans at all!!"
>>
>>7830397
You know why I love hons???

Cuz back when I was a teenager I didn't know ANY trans people. The first trans person I met (that I knew was trans. When I realized trans even WAS a thing) was a hon.

Without hons I would go through life going "oh that's a man... Oh that's a woman" and never even know being trans was a thing.

You can wish for this gender utopia where everyone passes flawlessly, but in that world child me would have never learned transition was even possible
>>
>>7830397
THIS IS SO TRUE
>>
>>7830397
Thank you, hons for your sacrifice so that semi-passers might be happy. Blaire White doesn't look trans at all if your standard of what trans looks like is Chris-chan.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.