[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all conservatives retarded, or are all retards conservative?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 14

File: 543267547.png (492KB, 638x635px) Image search: [Google]
543267547.png
492KB, 638x635px
Are all conservatives retarded, or are all retards conservative?

How long until Republicans freak out after a post-op ftm whips her dick out in a girl's bathroom because of their laws?

[spoiler]This wrestler is cute af, god damn[/spoiler]
>>
the first one obviously
>>
>>7828624
>post-op ftm
>her

Who is the retard exactly?
>>
Did they actually allow someone taking test to compete with girls?

What
The
Fuck
>>
>>7828699
even more ridiculous, they *forced* someone taking test to compete with the girls
he wanted to compete with the guys, his parents wanted him to compete with the guys, the team wanted him to compete with the guys, but the state of texas wouldn't let him because muh birth certificate
>>
>>7828699
FtM kid wanted to compete with the guys.
They made him compete with the girls, because his state's governing body voted a year ago that trans athletes compete with their birth gender.
>>
>>7828699
They insist that an ftm who's transitioned is a female and therefore must compete with other females.

The result was perdictable
>>
But...but feminism says that women can do everything a man can do just as well if not better.
>>
>>7828741
Yeah they can, if they take test.
>>
>>7828715
It's funny because you know that policy was written with one thing in mind, keeping mtfs out of women's sports, while not even thinking about ftms for one second. I'm glad it's biting them in the ass.
>>
File: Delta.gif (834KB, 145x110px) Image search: [Google]
Delta.gif
834KB, 145x110px
Well because conservatives don't realise women are sentient, the idea of a woman wanting to transition to a man is unbelievably alien to them, that poor bastard in the OP may as well be from fucking Nibiru. I honestly don't think anti-trans people even realise FtM is a thing most of the time, meaning I don't think they even considered this law ever affecting another male.
>>
>>7828731
This was only because trans women were destroying the cis women they played against. It was really unfair that a trans woman could compete against cis women and the cis women had no chance. But a trans man would face similar problems as he can not compete against cis men but will destroy any cis women he goes up against.

The real solution is to stop cis women from playing sports because they are terrible at them. If a cis women thinks she is not terrible she can compete against 15 year old boys, if she fairs well against them, then maybe let her try out for the team, but really 15 year old boys are better than cis women at every sport so it won't be an issue.
>>
>>7828750
Lol, do you really think a 5'5'' trans man can actually compete against a cis man full of natural testosterone and semen?
>>
File: 76437658.jpg (112KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
76437658.jpg
112KB, 1024x576px
>>7828789
Of course. FTM don't exist. The only transgendered people are perverted men wanting to call themselves "girls" so they can enter girl's bathrooms and commit sex crimes against children.

IT'S SO OBVIOUS READ THE BIBLE YOU SHITTER
>>
>>7828808
>This was only because trans women were destroying the cis women they played against.

... Where, in high school? I somehow doubt that, even trans MMA fighters get their asses handed to them by cis women apparently.
>>
>>7828815
It's wrestling though. You know, the sport with weight classes for the exact purpose of making sure the wrestlers are fairly equal in size?
>>
>>7828789
Get a load of this one. The world must look so fucked up viewed through feminist glasses.

The law is to keep trans women out of women's sports. Cis women, in all there transphobic rage, are the ones who pushed for this law. Having FTM beat cis women is cis women's own fault.
>>
>>7828789
Nope, they don't. Right-wing twitter has been in an uproar all day, and 80% of them believe this kid is an MtF who got to compete with the girls solely because "he" "identifies" as a girl. (The toppest of keks, that.) The other 20% think Mack is deliberately cheating and REFUSING to wrestle the boys.

>>7828852
Yeah, except he'd fall into the SMALLEST possible weight class for boys his age. How many 105-110lb cis boys are there in high school wrestling? What happens if the other kids all have at least 10lbs on them? Does he not compete at all, or just bump up a weight class and wrestle bigger boys?

>>7828854
You're crazy if you think it is solely women protesting trans women in women's sports.
>>
>>7829048
Actually, he's would be in the second smallest weight class and I'd bet he'd wrestle mostly freshmen because the smaller weight classes are usually made up of those. Even if he gets bumped up into one weight class, it's still not a massive disadvantage, because that in Texas for boys that would currently be 113-120 pounds, and he's 110. It's not like he'd be taking on 285 pound heavyweights.
>>
File: eventhorizon.jpg (73KB, 391x387px) Image search: [Google]
eventhorizon.jpg
73KB, 391x387px
>>7828624
>>
>>7828854
>male tries to deflect criticism to females like the low test neet that he is
>>
>>7829171
c u t e
>>
>>7829234
j a i l b a i t
>>
>>7829273
I d o n t w a n t t h e s u c c I w a s j u s t a c k n o w l e d g i n g b e a u t y
>>
>>7828636
Didn't you know? You were born a woman and you will always be a woman. You can't reassign chromosomes. This is high-school biology, kid. She would get wrecked if she competed on the male team because men are stronger than women! ;)
>>
You people are disgusting chimeras and don't deserve extra rights. Not even joking, I'm incredibly glad we have an administration that won't cater to you freaks just because you cry about it.
>>
>>7829367
Men are stronger than women. We have larger hearts and lungs and the capacity to carry more oxygen to muscles. You can't wish away your biology.
>>
>>7829449
So you really think those girls deserved to lose to him?
>>
>>7829461
Her. It's still a girl.
>>
>>7828808
Doesn't estrogen make you lose a shitton of muscle mass?
>>
File: 1465604107337.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
1465604107337.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>7829494
Are you kidding me? I can't even bring in all of my groceries at once without a struggle.

>mfw ALL THE MUSCLE MASS OF A MAN being said in front of me by someone who doesn't know I'm MtF
>>
>>7828815
He's only 17 and is on T. The kid's only going to get bigger and stronger from here on out.
>>
Just ban all trans people from sport desu. The gender separation exists to ensure competetive fairness. People who want to blur those lines shouldn't take part and fuck it up everything else.
>>
>>7828624
You can't have gender segregated sports and then bitch when it backfires, no matter what you do about trans people.
>>
>>7829896

I agree. Women are the ones harping about equality all the time. Put those bitches on the rugby field and lets do it.
>>
>>7830039
>equality
>except we get our own sports tournaments
>but don't let mtfs in them
>or ftms
>or anyone with slightly high t
>>
>>7830078

Well we aren't really on equal footing if one of us is altering our body chemistry now are we.

Whether you are changing your gender to the opposite sex or I as a man am flooding my body with testosterone for an advantage it is fundamentally the same thing. This might be hard for you to accept but not everybody is going to have the same perception of that being okay.
>>
>>7830078
Women even get their own tournaments in mental 'sports' like chess and vidya, despite that making no sense since there is no physical aspect, unless they are implicitly claiming women are mentally inferior as well as physically.

Of course the main tournaments aren't men-only and women are free to compete in those as well as their exclusive ones.
>>
>>7830132
What about those girls with high t because they're secretly herms on the inside. Can they compete? That's like 90% of female olympic athletes.

I have a feiend that plays womens basket ball and she's 6'3. She probably has some form of gigantism. Should she be banned?

If we're gonna be fair shouldn't it just be a lottery of average joes forced to compete?
>>
>>7828624
>Are all conservatives retarded, or are all retards conservative?
Yes
>>
>>7830190

I am doubtful there exists a woman alive who can naturally produce the T levels of a man, or of a woman who is altering their chemistry with HRT. If I can be corrected in this then I'll change my view, in the mean-time yes there are things like this in some sports. Its why they have weight classes.
>>
The real issue is that an athlete was allowed to take T. Isn't that doping?
>>
>>7830132
>>7830203
>>7830223
It's not doping, it's prescribed medicine for a condition. Saying taking medicine is doping is like saying Pistorius shouldn't be allowed to use his prosthetic legs when competing in the regular Olympics.
>>
>>7828752
Entirely this. All anti trans laws are inherenly transmisogynist. Those retarded Republishits can't even fathom the exiatance of FtM.

I can't wait for more FtMs to transition in states that have these sort of BS laws so they can fuck Conservatards in their stupid fucking asses and show the world just how retarded they really are.
>>
>>7830223
>Isn't that doping?
It is.
>>7830258
>it's prescribed medicine for a condition.
>Saying taking medicine is doping
I sexually identify as a muscle mountain and need to take lots of steroids to treat my doctor diagnosed body dysphoria. It's not cheating because it's a medical condition.

Please be understanding.
>>
>>7829490
>being this edgy
>>
>>7830274
>transmisogynist
>>
>>7830258
>It's not doping, it's prescribed medicine for a condition
Athletes using "prescribed medicine for a condition" that just HAPPENS to have performance enhancing effects is already a huge problem in sports, particularly the Olympics.
>>
>>7829549
Yeh but hell never have that strength enhancing semen tho
>>
>>7830279
>>7830292
Do you want Pistorius to crawl?

If an athlete who has had life-saving surgery banned from all sports, since her performance would be worse without that medical intervention?
>>
>>7830310

It's basically the same thing.

I was born without a vagina, he doesn't have legs. If he can run a race on peg legs then I can put on some gloves and box women.
>>
>>7830310
She's not going to die if she doesn't chop her dick off.
>>
>>7830310
>Do you want Pistorius to crawl?
Drama queen.
>If an athlete who has had life-saving surgery banned from all sports
DRAMAAAAAA

Really though.
It's pretty fucked up that I could just say that I'm a women, and legally go beat up women in a boxing competition.
>>
>>7830437
It's not saying imbecile, it's the goverment telling FtMs that they're female and must fight with females who get utterly demolished by your androgen used muscles and bones
>>
File: 1283468948511.jpg (30KB, 634x551px) Image search: [Google]
1283468948511.jpg
30KB, 634x551px
>sports

W H O C A R E S
H
O
C
A
R
E
S
>>
>>7828699
I don't know what's more crazy: that a FTM wrestler was scheduled to compete in the female section or that he accepted altogether.

Anyway, I have a feeling that this situation will happen again.
>>
>>7830452
Soon, all women's sports in the south will be completely dominated by FtM ordered to compete with women. We already saw that the girls couldn't come close.
>>
>>7830461
Again

W H O C A R E S
H
O
C
A
R
E
S
>>
>>7830453
Why should you give up scholarships and your talent just because the goverment pushes you around

Rolling with it and making a mockery of their rules was right call
>>
File: 1464096425216.jpg (93KB, 350x343px) Image search: [Google]
1464096425216.jpg
93KB, 350x343px
>>7830452
>>7830462
Obviously, the people who likes sports care.

Are you trying to be clever? Because if so, it's not working.
>>
>>7830471
I know with near-certainty that there are shitloads of people slinging shit over this """""issue""""" on either side who wouldn't give a single fuck about the sport if it weren't a convenient political vehicle.

It's cancerous. You'd think it was the end of the fucking world, and over what? Public toilets and high school wrestling? Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
>>7830492
This never would have bece a problnif the goverment didn't order transmen to compete with women
>>
>>7830466
Why should natal females, cis or trans, get scholarships when they can only win at all thanks to the artificial gender segregated affirmative action leagues invented for them?
>>
>>7830501
It's not a problem at all. I couldn't give two shits about the sport before it was a trans """""issue""""" and I still don't give a shit now that it is. Who cares?
>>
>>7830492
People care about being made uncomfortable where they go to urinate and/or defecate. People care about the opportunities for young athletes and fair competition. Just because you don't care doesn't make it all cancerous shit slinging politicking.
>>
>>7830461
That's the problem inherent with women's sports.
>>
>>7830506
>People care about being made uncomfortable
>being made uncomfortable
Nobody can '''make''' someone else uncomfortable. Take responsibility for your own triggers.
>>
>>7830506
>People care about being made uncomfortable where they go to urinate and/or defecate.
Plenty of people are "made uncomfortable" when they use public toilets. Shit in the privacy of your own home, then. I do.
>People care about the opportunities for young athletes and fair competition.
Disingenuous and duplicitous casuistry.
>>
>>7828624
>woman wins women competition
What's wrong with this?
>>
>>7830527
/pol/_trolling_/pol/.jpg
>>
>>7830514
Feeling uncomfortable is the same thing as being made to feel uncomfortable. This has nothing do with responsibility for your emotions, this is the difference between po-tay-toe and po-tah-toe. I'm not going to quibble over semantics with you. Split hairs with someone else.

>>7830522
>Plenty of people are "made uncomfortable" when they use public toilets. Shit in the privacy of your own home, then. I do.
Good for you. It doesn't make this any less important for people who use the public toilets.

>Disingenuous and duplicitous casuistry.
Nice waffling. Try explaining exactly what is deceitful about what I say, instead of just showing off your familiarity with the thesaurus.
>>
>>7830504
Mack is strong enough that he could clobber all the femboys, even the bicaulitimide using muscle/athletic fems
>>
>>7830547
The difference between po-tay-toe and po-tah-toe is po-tah-toe is objectively wrong.
>>
>>7828624
While i personally don't think this is the athletes fault, as he's simply competing in the sector in which he is allowed.

I do however feel he should be ineligible, transitioning is personal choice and acceptance of consequences should be required, you cannot have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>7830632
He could just compete with men rather than you demanding he fight females
>>
>>7830644
If she competed with men she would get BTFO and cry about transphobia
>>
>>7830274
That's because there's basically no legit FtTs and most MtTs are autogynophiles
>>
>>7830647
Got any proof to back up this claim or are you just spurting nonsense?
>>7830632
There's no reason to bar transgender people from participating in sports.
>>
>>7828827
It's all dependent on how long the athlete has been on HRT. A FtM who is not or only on HRT for a few months versus someone who's been on it for years makes alot of different in physical shape and ability to build muscle, mass and strength.

The same for MtF. It takes time for HRT to take full effect on the body. After years of blocking testosterone and taking estrogen, the body has been altered to a female level. Muscle mass is eaten away and its now harder to develop mass and strength as a result, vs a transwoman who isn't or just started HRT.

When it comes to these competitive sports, they should not be taking into a account what gender it says on the ID/birth certificate or if they've had surgery. It should depend on how long they've been on HRT and how it's affected their physique and body chemistry.
>>
>>7830702
High school male teams routinely BTFO pro female teams. Under a decent routine your average man could wreck Ronda Rousey after 2 months training

Taking steroids doesn't change hip placement, bone density, or leverage which are all super important in wrestling.
>>
>>7828624
>cut your hair
>I'm a man now
>>
>>7830547
>Feeling uncomfortable is the same thing as being made to feel uncomfortable.
Your post makes me feel uncomfortable, so the state needs to step in and save me.
>>
File: transgender-wrestler.jpg (70KB, 750x999px) Image search: [Google]
transgender-wrestler.jpg
70KB, 750x999px
>>7830821
Lol the guy has clearly been on testosterone for a while
>>
>>7830830
>guy
>>
>>7830650
>there's basically no legit FtMs
There are just as many as there are MtFs.

>most MtFs are autogynophiles
So? They are still women.
>>
Let's talk about the important stuff tho, he's super hot
>>
>>7830836
>They are still women
What did it mean by this?
>>
>>7828624
This is easiky fixed by adding a trans category. Trans men have advantage against women and disadvantage against normal men. Trans women have advantage against normal women and disadvantage against men. They just don't fit in the normal categories
>>
>>7830842
>What did she mean by this?
Transwomen are women and transmen are men.
>>
>>7830833
Yes
>>
>>7830859
But they're not.
>>
>>7830746
Except female wrestlers are not on testosterone so that example means nothing.
>doesn't change bone density
It does
>>
>>7830279
>/fit/ being this pathetic all the time

I used to be annoyed by all the whining about FtMs getting T, but now I just find it amusing. Gender disorders are a real medical condition that are appropriately treated with HRT. Wanting more muscles is NOT a medical condition unless it's BDD, and BDD is NOT appropriately treated that way. Sob into your pillow all you want about that.

Mack's T levels will be completely average for a male, if not somewhat low for a teenage boy. Hardly "doping" if he were competing with boys in the first place.

>>7830650
>no legit FtTs
LOL, prove it.

>most MtTs are autogynophiles
Your sexuality determines your gender?

Cool, lesbians are men now.
>>
>>7830915
Also dont women have lower centres of gravity which is good for wrestling?
>>
>>7830915
I don't care how much test you give a high school chick, she won't be able to beat high school men. It just won't happen.

And the bone density thing takes years for osteoclasts and osteoblasts to remodel bone at levels that make a difference.
>>
>>7830907
Not an argument.
>>
>>7830907
But they are. We could could go like this back and forth all day if you want.
>>
>>7830922
>being this ass mad that people won't pat you on hairy man back and call you a woman
We can smell your desperation from miles away
>>7830929
Whatever you say bro
>>
>>7830746
They change bone density, pelvic angle and Everything muscle and skeletal down to the histology level . Your delusions don't trump clinical studies

http://jrci.cgpublisher.com/product/pub.301/prod.4/m.2/fid=1836884/R15_47780_RaceTimesforTransgenderAthletes_FinalOF.pdf?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3922316/
>>
>>7830932
.... Do cis guys really grow hair on their backs? Ew lol
>>
>>7830932
Right back at ya bro
>>
>>7830932
And your string searches came up positive in the archive

Reported

Good by kid fucking pedophile. Get out of 4chan
>>
>>7830925
http://jrci.cgpublisher.com/product/pub.301/prod.4/m.2/fid=1836884/R15_47780_RaceTimesforTransgenderAthletes_FinalOF.pdf?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3922316/

Delusional trash, why trust your ged over studies? Stick to menial work and leave medicine to the doctors
>>
>>7830922
>Gender disorders are a real medical condition that are appropriately treated with HRT
[citation needed]
>>
>>7830956
http://www.lambdalegal.org/sites/default/files/publications/downloads/ll_trans_professional_statements.rtf_.pdf

Why is it that highs school dropouts and people shunted out of the stem track think they're smarter than 99% of Americas doctors combined?
>>
>>7830939
SAMPLE SIZE 8

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you even reading your studies?
Would you even know how?
>>7830947
The fuck are you talking about faggot
>>7830954
I'm a first year medical student.
>>
>>7830963
>lambda
Nice objetive source
>>
>>7830965
You say so, what did the adcom tell you, which tests did you take, what were your backgrounds, what was your research background

Because belive me, I'm in a pharmacology program and surrounded by med school students and they sure are nothing like your trash

You're an obvious liar who can't put up when asked questions

You're a delusional wanabee who now tired to pretends he isn't a flunkout who amounted to nothing
>>
>>7830978
BSc Biochemistry, bioinformatics specialty. Spent my undergrad doing research on oligonucleotide based treatments

Fuck off tranny faggot
>>
>>7830969
http://www.lambdalegal.org/sites/default/files/publications/downloads/ll_trans_professional_statements.rtf_.pdf

The AMA and every big doctors group actually

Obvious trailer trash is obvious,

You wouldn't even know the ama and every doctors org if they hit you on the face
>>7830965
Given that you claim lambda is ama, you obviously never finished college
>>
>>7830987
Who here is claiming lambda is the AMA? Neck yourself.
>>
>>7830985
Oligonucliotodes are primers you trash.

Do you think an adcom would really buy that snake oil treatment?

Turn people into pcr solutions and they get cured? Obvious wanabe
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 640x1136px
>>7830994
You claimed lambda wrote the statements, not the AMA and their friends you illiterate subhuman
>>
>>7831000
LMAO, targeted oligonucleotide therapies + cas9 are the future you future chemotherapy jerk off faggot.
>>
>>7831007
Crispr is an enzyme complex that just happens to have some sequences that recognize stuff

It isn't an oligonucletoide that does the lifting
>>
>>7831006
Oh please, no one believe psychology is a real science. We need to be helping trannies, not cutting their dicks off and feeding their delusions.

>>7831016
Did I ever say they were part of the same therapy? Fuck you're retarded. "Pharm" student, whatever you say poser
>>
>>7831021
Notice how it's the AMA that has plans on how toe civilly help, with surgery.

Do you really think a flunkout like you know better? Really? That borders on delusion. You might as well go antivax.
>>
>>7831021
And you said oligo/primers where what could help
People
>>
>>7831035
I said oligo therapies + targeted DNA repair.

Dipshit.

>>7831030
Medicine is politicized? That can't ever be possible!!!!!
>>
>>7830932
I AM a dude, you dumb motherfucker.

>>7830956
>[citation needed]
Seriously?

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2265.2009.03625.x/abstract

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20461468

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12363/full

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02564.x/full

How many do you want? The medical community didn't decide that transition is the appropriate treatment for NO REASON.
>>
>tranny shill utterly btfo
Pottery
>>
>>7829742
Or...we could just ban genders.
>>
>>7830279
>I sexually identify as a muscle mountain and need to take lots of steroids to treat my doctor diagnosed body dysphoria. It's not cheating because it's a medical condition.
Yeah except doctors require licensing, and your diagnosis would only be legitimate if it was a real medical condition. It's not just call any random dank meme a medical condition and have it be real. Doctors have to have years of specialized education for years, so they can be able to RECOGNIZE and DISCOVER medical conditions, not make them up out of whole cloth.
>>
>>7830437
>It's pretty fucked up that I could just say that I'm a women
Fuck off. Saying you "could just" say you're a woman and be able to compete legally as a woman, is like saying you "could just" fill a tube with special chemicals and fly to the moon.
>>
>>7831832
>Hi I want to compete in this wrestling competition
>Uh, sir, this is the female category
>Yeah. I'm a pre transition trans woman
>Oh, ok. Have fun!
>>
>>7830514
Fuck off with your reddit meme. Some actions have an obvious effect on other people, maybe someday I'll vomit on you and say it's your fault for being irresponsible that you're bothered by it.
>>
>>7830632
It's not really personal choice when it's the only legitimate treatment for a medical issue they have.
>>
>>7830746
But we're not talking about normal males and females. We're talking about normal males compared to a female with male hormone levels. A woman with those kinds of hormone levels shouldn't be allowed to compete as a woman, and this is an excellent example of that.
>>
>>7830825
Ah yes, the "actions have no consequences" meme. We all live in our own padded isolated spheres where nothing we do can ever have an effect on others without their consent.
>>
>>7830969
>It disagrees with my narrative, therefore it's wrong!
Fuck off back to your subreddit.
>>
>>7831848
Lots of trans people choose not to transition. It's very clearly a choice.
>>
>>7831021
>Oh please, no one believe psychology is a real science. We need to be helping trannies, not cutting their dicks off and feeding their delusions.
Yeah except people who actually know what the scientific method is and follow it have discovered that there is nothing else available that actually "helps" them more. Your feelings do not determine reality, 99% of the ideas you have that you think are profound have already been examined by others more knowledgable than you. All your ideas are "why don't they make the whole plane out of black box material" tier.
>>
>>7831877
And lots of schizophrenics choose not to take anti-psychotics, but that doesn't mean you can call choosing to take them a personal choice rather than a medical treatment.
>>
File: 1487641836296.jpg (23KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1487641836296.jpg
23KB, 502x502px
>>7831890
>a lot of people choose to do/not to do thing
>therefore it is not a choice
>>
>>7831046
>Medicine is politicized? That can't ever be possible!!!!!
If it was, that wouldn't negate rationality and the scientific method. Until you actually have evidence that your suggested treatments work better, there's no point in claiming to know better than the medical establishment. You seem to have it in your head that liberals want to force trannies to destroy their bodies because, well up, you see [HTTP 404 REASON NOT FOUND]. Nope, liberals support it because it's what works the best. Pretty much all the arguments against it are just that you're uncomfortable with it, nothing based in it actually being ineffective and there being a better alternative. It's equivalent to saying we should ban life-saving emergency surgery because blood and guts are gross.
>>
>>7831903
I don't know if you missed "personal choice" part. That doesn't mean we are talking about it's literally a choice or not. We technically choose lots of things, to put clothes before going out, to not beat up children, to wait in a line if there's one instead of shoving everyone out of the way, to eat food instead of starve, etc. But none of those are what I'd call a "personal choice".
>>
>>7831253
Who are you quoting?

>>7831843
Nope, if it's a competition with any legitimacy they'll require a diagnosis from a doctor. Your ideas about how the real world works are laughable.

>>7831877
Not a rational choice.

>>7831903
It's not a meaningful choice.
>>
>>7829367
they don't want to hear it
or they'll tell you it's all a "meme" and it doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>7831929
>they'll require a diagnosis from a doctor
>doc I'm trans
>u sure
>yeah
>ok have some hormones
>>
>>7831952
Let me repeat that anon for you.
>Your ideas about how the real world works are laughable.
>>
File: 1487641356973.png (196KB, 335x455px) Image search: [Google]
1487641356973.png
196KB, 335x455px
>>7831929
>Not a rational choice
>It's not a meaningful choice
nice opinions
still a choice tho
>>
File: 14842934856.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
14842934856.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>7831960
>unironically implying that getting a GD diagnosis is harder than that
>>
>>7831962
I suppose the fact I'm typing a reply to you and not in my kitchen cutting off hands is a personal choice too. Well played, anon. Supreme logic.
>>
>>7831962
So then, every day do you choose not to jump off a bridge or walk into traffic?

>>7831977
If it's so easy, why don't you do it to prove a point? So far no one has been able to do it to prove those claims.
>>
>>7831977
You therapist needs to be slapped with a malpractice suit then.
>>
>>7831988
>>7831995
Making a personal choice is doing something voluntairly/deliberatedly. If you deliberatedly decide to/not to transition, that's a personal choice.
>>
>>7828817
>"commit sex crimes against children"
>Milo Yiannopoulos
>gay guy who loves to bash transgender women but defend pedophilia

The irony of your shitpost made me kek. xD
>>
>>7832027
No, that's just a choice. Personal choice implies there's actually another sensible option, that it needs to be sat down and rationed out. Go to war and support your country despite your religious beliefs or get a pacifist exemption is a personal choice.
You wouldn't call choosing to remove my hand from a hot stovetop instead of letting it burn a personal choice.
>>
>>7829461
No, but the freak shouldn't have competed in the first place. Taking drugs to change your body is garbage for athletes. Fucking choose, you either get to be a freak or you compete. Not both.
>>
>>7832066
>Personal choice implies there's actually another sensible option
No. A personal choice is a choice based on your own thoughts and feelings. Deciding not to transition because you think and feel it's the best for you is a personal choice.
>>
>>7832082
There's no reason he couldn't compete with the guys. The whole treatment is to get him into normal male hormone levels, aka the same thing every competitor in the male category has. If anything, he'd be at a disadvantage because testosterone doesn't fix everything.
>>
>>7832088
That's literally every choice. All choices are based on your thoughts and feelings.
I choose to eat food because I know I would die otherwise. And starving to death doesn't feel good.
I choose to remove my hand from the hot stovetop because burning doesn't feel good and I know 3rd degree burns would need medical treatment.
>>
File: 1487206066459.gif (56KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
1487206066459.gif
56KB, 225x534px
>>7831886
>Waaaahhhhhh why do people question that cutting little boys cocks off is child abuse instead of medicine wahhhhhhhh
Even psychologists laugh at their field. It's 95% horseshit.
>>
>>7831913
We would try new treatments but you faggots cry transphobe and then cut your dicks off and pretend to be women. And then you kill yourselves a few years after that. But who knows it probably wasn't the dysphoria that made you do it, it was all of the other fucked up mental illnesses comorbid with GD
>>
>>7832110
4 out of 5 men age 14-59 in the US have parts of their dicks chopped off without counsel from a psychologist
>>
>>7832104
>That's literally every choice
False. You can make choices based on other people's thoughts and feelings. For example, choosing to cook a vegetarian meal for your vegetarian sister in law even though you think and feel that eating meat is better.

People choose to/not to transition. Just like people choose to/not to get chemo when they find out they have cancer. Whether is medical treatment makes no difference. It's a choice.
>>
>>7832151
And it should be a crime to do so.
>>
>>7832110
That questioning does not come from a scientifically knowledgeable viewpoint. It comes from people reacting off their feelings without actually thinking about actions and consequences. Getting in a metal tube filled with flammable liquid sounds stupid too, but people do it every day.
>>
>>7832162
Then something being a "choice" has no bearing on the conclusion. If everything is a choice, then nothing is.
>>
>>7832178
what kind of insane doublethink is this
>>
>>7832162
No, that's still based on your thoughts and feelings. A selfish bastard would never do that.
You cooked that vegetarian meal because you think your sister in law's preferences deserve respect, and you feel the proper response to that respect is to accommodate her.
>>
>>7832178
>If everything is a choice, then nothing is
This would be true if choices didn't have consequences. There is only no choice when the outcome is the same regardless of what you choose. However, if you choose not to get chemo you will surely die, and if you choose to transition you might not be suitable for certain competitions and categories.
>>7832195
>You cooked that vegetarian meal because you think your sister in law's preferences deserve respect
That means there was at least one less sensible option (shitting on yhour sister in law's preferences). Then by your definition it would be a personal choice. Therefore there is no difference between a choice and a personal choice.
>>
>>7832172
Hey niggerfaggot, I've got a scientific background. You're just a tranny on a chink forum who deluded himself into thinking he can self diagnose after reading a few papers he doesn't even have the background to understand.
>>
I dont know why you guys are bothering to argue this. Clearly neither side is going to acknowledge the other might have some clue about what their talking about let alone change their opinion.
>>
>>7832231
I don't even identify as trans, nice try though. You're the one spouting unscientific nonsense, like "cutting little boys cocks off", something which literally doesn't happen except in the case of circumcision (which is NOT in any way part of the prescribed treatment for gender dysphoria, it's entirely orthagonal to it). And sure, maybe that's not within your field, but that's not really an excuse for remaining ignorant of facts and falling for propaganda - it wouldn't be forgivable for a scientist to think that there's breathable air in interplanetary space, just because astrophysics isn't their specialty. The facts are, that gender transition (which again, does not involve "cutting little boys' cocks off" - in childhood it's entirely social, during adolescence it involves blockers, and only for adults does it involve HRT and SRS) is the best and most effective treatment available for severe gender dysphoria. Until you're able to USE your scientific background to demonstrate that there's a better alternative, one that's actually more effective in treating the actual condition of dysphoria, it means nothing. The argument that "trannyism is bad because mutilation" is essentially of religious, not scientific nature.
>>
>>7832404
That applies to 90% of 4chan.
>>
>>7831995
>>unironically implying that getting a GD diagnosis is harder than that
>If it's so easy, why don't you do it to prove a point? So far no one has been able to do it to prove those claims.
Search youtube for Lauren Southern.

This was pretty high profile. There's really no excuse for lying about something that well-known.
>>
>>7832695
Despite what she says, she was not actually "diagnosed" with anything in that video. "Gender dysphoria" wasn't even mentioned. As far as the doctor was concerned, it was basically just a legal formality, he neither knew her or appeared to have any familiarity with gender issues, he was just signing off on that she was not obviously severely mental ill or a danger to society. Any legitimate athletic competition will require trans people to a) have an actual diagnosis and b) be able to prove that they have been on hormonal treatment (and have hormone levels within the typical range for the gender they identify as). Neither of those conditions would be satisfied by what Lauren Southern did in that video. She may now be "legally" a male, but in Canada that has nothing to do with being medically male, or medically trans. That wouldn't be used as the basis for anything to do with athletic competitions, because Canada's concept of "legal gender" is about as close tied to your gender and medical/physical state as your legal name is.

What an athletic competition WOULD care about is hormone levels and your actual diagnosis, which would require meeting with an actual gender specialist, not some random doctor who doesn't even know what gender dysphoria is.

Also, "gender non-binary" is not a meaningful MEDICAL concept, nor is it a meaningful LEGAL concept unless you live in a country where you can have a legal identity other than male or female. It's just a label you apply to yourself. It would be like saying you have to go to the doctor to call yourself gay or a Yankees fan.

What IS medically relevant is whether you have gender dysphoria and whether you're being treated for it. And that's something you go to a gender specialist for. Having a doctor sign off on something and say "I don't see what harm it would do" is not the same thing as them giving an actual diagnosis. That's something that actually carries some meaningful weight.
>>
>>7832414
>You're the one spouting unscientific nonsense, like "cutting little boys cocks off", something which literally doesn't happen except in the case of circumcision
That doesn't happen except in very rare accidents.
>>
>>7832842
>he was just signing off on that she was not obviously severely mental ill or a danger to society.
That's not what happened at all. You can literally watch the video right now.

>Any legitimate athletic competition will require trans people to a) have an actual diagnosis
Source. If you're telling the truth, there should be hundreds of examples for you to find.
>>
>>7832860
I wasn't implying it was common as a result of circumcision, just that circumcision is lightyears closer to "cutting little boys cocks off", than anything involved in gender transition is.

>>7832947
>That's not what happened at all. You can literally watch the video right now.
I DID watch the video. The doctor was obviously not a gender specialist (the kind of person you get a GD diagnosis from), and was just going along with what Lauren said and being like "uh, okay, whatever" clearly without having any real familiarity with gender issues.

>Source. If you're telling the truth, there should be hundreds of examples for you to find.
Burden of proof is on you. You're the one saying this is a problem, so prove it.
>>
>>7833285
>Any legitimate athletic competition will require trans people to a) have an actual diagnosis
>Burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>7833311
When I said
It was responding to these posts
>>7831952
>>7831843
Both are describing a situation which you have yet to prove exists.
>>
>>7833326
Neither of those were mine. Maybe they gave up on the thread after realizing you were just making things up baselessly far sooner than I did.
>>
>>7833358
I'm not making things up at all. Both those posts were panicking about a contrived non-existent situation. It's hard enough for legitimate trans people, even early transitioners who've been on HRT for years, to get permission to compete in sports as the gender they identify as. There's absolutely no reason to think any random man could one day start calling himself a woman, and just like that be allowed to compete. Any athletic competition with such a lack of standards would have to be so informal that they don't even bother with drug testing, which means pretending to be trans isn't even the best way to cheat.
>>
>>7833377
>I'm not making things up at all.
Sure, you're just someone on the internet, with a history of misstating facts as you did about the doctor in the Southern video, making claims to prove your point and refusing to back them up, which comes down to the same thing as making things up.
>>
>>7833429
You're the one misstating facts about the video. Show me evidence that Southern was actually diagnosed with gender dysphoria.
>>
>>7828624
Im conservative and ftm, and I think he should have played on the boys team.

Basic fucking biology doesnt go against conservatism, this is just doping but for mental health instead of the gains.
>>
>>7828808
This, the only trans person with a real chance is MtF against cis-males

Just basic biology.
I think that in the interest of fairness for 99% of athletes transgender people should not play in professional sports, or they should undergo some measurement of strength to see if they match up against female or male athletes.

>>7828852
>100 pounds of estrogen
>100 pounds of testosterone
>same strength
>>
>>7833558
If a MtF actually takes HRT, she has basically zero chance against cis males.
>>
>>7828624

Haha that referee is trans too. Look at her boobs.
>>
>>7829273
s h o u l d b e l e g al

>>7832096
To be fair a cis-man will be stronger than ftm, since their muscles initially developed under testosterone and their whole bone structure is better suited for strength/speed

>>7832151
That should be illegal as well. Medical procedures or treatment which has permanent effects should not be legal until 18, unless it is 100% necessary (like after a car crash)

I think kids as young as 5 shouldnt be able to legally take ritalin either because theyre easily distracted or jittery and adults are lazy
>>
>>7833571

--To continue this thought:

Probably the majority of men in Texas have big boobs. Probably a significant minority of women in Texas have moustaches. Fat cells produce sex-related hormones, and in Texas, obesity is so much the norm that competent athletes of any sort are freaks.

THAT is the huge issue here. But nobody gives a crap about it because they're brain-wiped by whatever disease it is that makes them Republicans above all else, or Democrats above all else.

If Texans had the tiniest bit of interest in men being men and women being women, they would stop worshiping the drive-thru the way they pretend they worship the Bible.
>>
>>7831934
>Post obvious satire with factual errors and a winkie face at the end
>Conservative thinks I'm on his side
>>
>>7828808
Not true please find me some college NCAA competitive trans females

There are college level ftms on men's teams

Because transwomen are inherently disadvantaged with lower t
>>
>>7832842
>>7832947
What video is this?

Changing your legal gender in Canada requires you to have either an amended birth certificate OR an affidavit and a letter from a doctor stating you are diagnosed with a gender identity disorder AND you must swear under oath that you intend to live as your amended gender for the rest of your life.

So what part of this did "Lauren Southern" do? Did she go through the process to change her Canadian birth certificate? Or lie to a doctor?

And then lie under oath?

I'm quite curious.
>>
>>7835127
i haven't watched the video but i've seen it described, and apparently she changed the gender on her driver's license (rather than birth certificate)
>>
Listen trannies I love you so don't make me get mad at you, but in competitive sports its not fair for anybody to have mutant body chemistry. If Spiderman were real I wouldn't agree with him playing basketball either.
>>
the kid isn't that cute, let's be honest
>>
>>7835146
It's not mutant body chemistry, he has the standard male body hormone levels. There's no issue with letting him compete with the guys, and that's what should have happened.
>>
>>7835160

He does have mutant body chemistry though. He has a womans anatomy and bone structure with male hormone levels.
>>
>>7835199
None of which gives him an unfair advantage against males. It's only unfair to make women compete with him.
>>
>>7835216

Something doesn't have to be advantageous to be unethical. If Stephen Hawking wanted to play football I'd tell him no.

Clearly we are still dealing with the fact that these people are not on equal footing and you accept that even if you think they should play regardless.
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.