[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the best place to find out if you pass or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 5

>>
>>7826421
A school
>>
>>7826482
How so? just show up and then what. lol
>>
here

post your pics and let people rate you
>>
Ask your parents
>>
>>7826421
a 5 year old.
Always ask a 5 year old.
>>
>>7826676
Get roasted by ruthless kids, presumably
>>
>>7826743
My little cousin always misgenders me but he does it on purpose and tells me as much.

>>I know you look like a girl but you're a boy.. >>remember that you're a boy?
>>I remember that you're a boy we all do you cant trick us.
>>I said all that because I knew it would make your cry
>>I wanted to make you sad

hes like 6

His sister on the other hand doesn't even remember how things were and says she.

>>You're my favorite girl cousin
>>
>>7826676
>"How so? just show up and then what. lol"

What kind of idiot are you?

Just go to a fucking school area while the students have breaktime or are leaving.
It's as simple as that,
>>
>>7826782

Are his parents against you being a tranny? I guess not since his sister seems fine with you, but that's odd.

>You're my favorite girl cousin

>tfw would be the eldest girl cousin but hon as hell and started HRT at 20 so even if I passed flawlessly starting now all four of my younger female cousins would have more experience living as women and the three oldest would remember me as a man

Sucks, senpai.
>>
>>7826929
I have a feeling that the Dad has a problem and the mom doesnt but she makes underhanded and snide comments because my tits are bigger than hers (thats not saying much)

.I was 21 when I started shes my cousin's kid
>>
go to a new doctor
get a physical exam or something
you're something special if he never figures you out
>>
File: 20170127_174413.jpg (71KB, 486x648px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_174413.jpg
71KB, 486x648px
>>7826681
6 mo http://i.imgur.com/lJINJFi.jpg
8 mo http://i.imgur.com/tW1Ek6G.jpg

pic is last mo
>>
real life
>>
/lgbt/

Need you ask?
>>
>>7826782

use your powers of adulthood to shitlord him out of existence
>you're a boy
>I told your school bus driver you pee the bed and he's going to tell the entire school on wednesday.
> if you ever say that to me again I'm going to tell your mother you tried to touch my privates

and so on. little kids are shitbags but they are easily defeated
>>
>>7827042
lmao this entire site is a hugbox fampai
>>
>>7827083
She would believe it too!
Hes diddled the girls in his class and kissed them and bit them.
He draws pictures of tits and vaginas.
abuses the cats and dog.
hes walked in on me when he knew I was naked and I screamed at him not to come in as I'm naked to which he replies
>>I know I don't care.
>>
>>7827093
reddit and transpassing is for sure.

I heard there that /lgbt/ was full of vicious truthful cunts.
>>
>>7827022
I think you're fine but I can't see your lower body as well, so unless you have a barrelbod or a deep voice I think you pass
>>
>>7827117
ppl say i pass here more than is warranted for my appearance
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>>7827126
Short torso, all legs, moderate shoulder width.
Def a passing voice
>>
>>7827022
wait this ios you ;-;
fucking reeeee ;-;
>ywn pass that well
>>
>>7827171
why?
>>
>>7827185
man face, massive shoulders etc...
>>7826873
is my best pic
>impying there is a good pic of me
>>
>>7827109

burn him down. kids that age need to know where boundaries are and if he gets away with shit, he will get worse.

smoke his ass by any means necessary and tech him his place.

>which is that of a 6yo that needs to stfu and be a good person
>nothing nefarious

use your powers of adulthood to teach children that adults are not to be trusted but also not to be fucked with
>>
>>7827171
it is an intentionally bad pic. can you really even tell that well from a pic?
>>
>>7827210
idk i can tell that she looks wayy better than me.
also, save for the one pic i linked in here every pic i take is intentionally bad to make me look worse to help me feel like i'm objective about how i look
>>
>>7827197
well good to know my worst is better than your best. salty bitch
>>
>>7827235
you'd be salty too if you had my bones...
>>
>>7827244
I posed to accentuate my jawline and my shoulders to be as objective as possible because I know those are my worst features.

Its about ratios, and my hips give my shoulder some leeway especially with the right posture. I'll get that hourglass and you'll stay with that wine glass.
>>
>>7827280
i have a .87 shr desu,
i just look like i have a 1.87 anytime i see myself.
idk being a size 6 with 15.8" shoulders end to end fucking blows senpai. esp when you have the browbone of a spookbuster
>>
>>7827327
are you retarded?

I know you kinda look like it but seriously what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>7826421
Life.
>>
>>7827437
I live in the south and no one ever confronts me. so good?
>>
>>7827431
i am,
i'm just gonna blame it on being high af and sad tonight desu.
either way ratios are memes measurments are memes, height is a serious fucking meme you can be 162cm and not pass ( see: me) but id i'm probs wayyy below avg int.
>>7827437
lmao, that would mean that i pass kek.
if you live in a hubox city then it doesnt work that way
>>
>>7827017
I actually did this. Went to an older doctor at a local walk in about a weird red spot in my arm pit I thought was my lymph nodes. He asked what meds I was on. (He had seen me mostly topless)

Tell him I am on estrogen. He asks why a girl so young would need that. Tell him I am trans, genuine look of shock and then he looks me up and down and says "well its working! You look great!"

leave. Do a little happy dance on the walk home!

I started transition at 24 too.
>>
>>7827451
jealous meth addled cunt. cant believe I almost took your ass seriously.
>>
>>7827467
>meth addled
nigga i'm just poppin k pins lmao. i'd be much more verbose if i was on stims
i'm dead serious tho. everything is a fucking meme
>>
>>7827484
like that's sooooo much better. gtfo you transitional trashfire.
>>
>>7827522
ehh i gt a script, so they're cheap.
what else am i supposed to do stay sober? lmao fuck sobriety without my bf in town
>>
>>7827022
Pass
>>7827235
See don't forget too pass psychologically, it's the gay man behaviour that gives away most passers, that and hon voice
>>
>>7827605
>See don't forget too pass psychologically, it's the gay man behavior that gives away most passers

I absolutely have this problem I think. hard case of MANerisms
>>
>>7826421
The women's bathroom. How is this even a question?
>>
>>7827934
no one has ever said anything even when I was like basically pre hrt. so it must not be as accurate as u think
>>
>>7827944
Cool, then you pass enough to not freak other women out so gtfo and stop being so insecure.
>>
>>7827971
>out with my friend for her birthday
>she brought all her sorority friends.
>one that I befrended asked to go to the bathroom.
>sure
>holy shit there is just two toilets in a closet sized room with no dividers.
>stress sweats
>panic and go to sit down as shes situating her self
>manage to untuck and plop down with legs tightly closed starts
>makes a joke about the words on her panties or some shit
>tells me to lean over and take a look
>starts complimenting mine and takes a closer look
>nothing out of the ordinary
>stuff dick in as fast as I can while shes washing. and cry a little when she leaves.

no need fopr tuck cuz new dress. accidentally outed my self talking to token edgy lipstick lesbian of the group over medication talk. stops hitting on me and never returns my calls. after I let it slip.
>>
>>7828081
>accidentally outed my self
bullshit
>>7828081
>token edgy lipstick lesbian
fuck you, asshole
>>7828081
>stops hitting on me and never returns my calls. after I let it slip.
you're not trans, you're a dude in a dress chasing strange. kill your self, you piece of shit.
>>
>>7828081
>>holy shit there is just two toilets in a closet sized room with no dividers.
There are places like this?!

>accidentally outed my self talking to token edgy lipstick lesbian of the group over medication talk.
What was said?
>>
>>7827022
You honestly pass really well. Like, I really hope I look as good as you when I transition. Not even hugboxing, 'cause I hate when people do that.
>>
File: 1397433271218.png (199KB, 511x431px) Image search: [Google]
1397433271218.png
199KB, 511x431px
>>7828133
calm down son
>>
>>7828133
Hey now! I didn't make her the the token. they did all they talked about with her all night is how she likes girls like literally. and yes I did do it accidentally. she mentioned how her medication makes her get drunk quicker and I said same and asked her what shes on. anti depressant and anxiety cuzz edgy. she asked me and I said hormone imbalance very embarassed/drunk/scrambleing for an excuse. she could spot my lie and said "like HRT?" I said yeah! but I thought you already knew. told me she wasnt into that and that she didn't know. and finally fuck you the world isnt as black and white as you think it is you god damn fool.
>>
>>7828169
lol rite?!
>>
>>7828140
>she mentioned how her medication makes her get drunk quicker and I said same and asked her what shes on. anti depressant and anxiety cuzz edgy. she asked me and I said hormone imbalance very embarassed/drunk/scrambleing for an excuse. she could spot my lie and said "like HRT?" I said yeah! but I thought you already knew.
>>
>>7828133
oh and also I mentioned her never returning my calls because we had hung out a few times prior to that and i was new in town and knew no one. I had no clue she was a lesbian until that night. we had talked about guys like everytime we saw eachother in one way or another. so super fuck off, asshat. Gain some perspective fucko.
>>
>>7828162
seriously, thanks.
>>
>>7828081
what the fuck kind of place has ladies toilets without a divider??
>>
>>7828266
"The Strip" in Tallahassee FL really popular normie bar. it's like 5 bars on a block that have one cover charge hence the strip of bars its named for. idk about all of them but the closest one was no dividers on wooden toilets.
>>
>>7828295
how do they get away with it?
>>
>>7828306
well i mean the door to the bathroom locks.
there is a small divide but its just to keep out eye contact vaginas are 100% exposed tho. the divider goes to about half way thru a torso
>>
>>7828321
if the door locks then what's the point in having multiple toilets if the first person locks everyone else out of the rest?

keeping out eye contact while letting vaginas be exposed is worse than the reverse!

if they have a partial divider why not just have it go all the way?
>>
>>7828216
then stop making yourself the victim when you're the asshole, asshole. You got caught in a lie. stop lying.
>>
>>7828255
and yet she's the "token" and you're just one of the regular transjoes, absolutely eat shit, my man. eat shit and be proud of being a he-man women hater's club member you tranny POS
>>
>>7826421

Just write down "you don't" on a piece of paper and then ask whether you pass. You can find out at the piece of paper (by reading it).
>>
>>7828350
This triggers the cislez.
>>
>>7828369
Yeah looks like we found the TERF
>>
>>7828350
well seeing as how only my initial friend who invited me(who I knew since 5th grade) knew and didn't tell anyone else yeah I wasn't. but I stopped hanging out with them because it wasn't my scene. It turned me off from going to the bars and clubs for about a year and only recently have I started going back but to very "alternative" like my favorite place 926 which has drag and fetish shows. stand up. live performance. and most importantly.... they have super smash brother always playing in the back

>>7828333 what lie? also if I was looking for victim sympathy points I'd mentioned how I was raped in the parking garage the next time I went there

>>7828332 yeah it makes absolutely no sense and it was horrifying and harrowing.
>>
>>7828332
2 toilets learn to read. cuz girls go in pairs. the guys has only one. and there are 2 bathrooms per bar and actually 6 not 5 bars but when its shoulder to shoulder and you're drunk and have to pee you go where ever. looking back I should have asked to go to another one but my inner autist came out and i was too shocked to do otherwise. it was normal for her they go like twice a week.
>>
>ITT
>tranny joes trash, then backpedal on belittling a natal female for not enjoying feminine penis

wow.
>>
>>7828529
K. have fun with your whole no one enjoying your company thing I can't stand you any more. night
>>
>>7828577

chow.

>you know you checked this thread for your last (you)
>>
what the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
Public bathroom... Specifically bar bathroom... Not to sound like troll but if the people question you being in whatever bathroom you're in then depending on what you enter you either pass out you don't.. aaaaand... If you're drunk and you go in the bathroom and people are all "wtf" just claim you didn't realize cause drunk... I'd go with friends though so you don't get brutalized if yer some gross hon
>>
>>7828456
having to see your friend's vagina instead of a stranger just makes it worse!

and it's strangers where the eye contact would be a problem!

and still why the partial divider but not a full one? they had to go out of their way to decide "i know, this will be better if pairs of girls get to see each other pee"
>>
>>7826421
Saudi Arabia
>>
File: 1455063310581.png (167KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
1455063310581.png
167KB, 256x384px
>>7830464
>>
>>7826889
Someone takin this advice is gonna look like a sexual predetor.
>>
>>7828133
Hahaha, cis women are terrible and should all die, that's why I love chubby fembois with facial hair. They feel/ act just like girls but without the "everyone is a predetor" feel around them.
>>
>>7828406
>yeah it makes absolutely no sense and it was horrifying and harrowing.
can't there be a campaign against shared toilets?
>>
>>7830464
so good
>>
>>7830376
>having to see your friend's vagina instead of a stranger just makes it worse!

Is it bad that I already go into the stall or the bathroom with my cis friends when they go piss?
>>
post in soc rate/assumption threads and see what people gender you as
>>
>>7826421

Mecca
>>
>>7826782
>>I wanted to make you sad
What the fuck?
>>
>>7827022
You're cute. I'd go out with you.
>>
>>7836476
It shows you have an ounce of modesty.
>>
>>7828133
butthurt butch detected
>>
>>7836476
Why WOULD you watch them piss?
>>
Public
>>
>>7827109

Rapist sociopath to be, yo.
>>
>>7827022

The pic you posted, too much tilt at a flattering angle.

So much of your face is covered in the 6 month picture that you can't say much. Something looks male about the eye and cheek area though.

The eight month picture is too small and low resolution to really say.

That said, you could pass to cis people.

>>7827117

They explicitly say /lgbt/ is more truthful? That's strange if true.
>>
>>7826873
>>7827197

You have fucking BDD. You're just a fat girl with fat tits. How old were you when you started HRT and how long were you on HRT in that picture, by the way? You might look better with FFS, honestly you look fine. At least while smiling, anyway.
>>
>>7836476
Yeah, I do the same. I completely have a cis woman roommate who just gives no fucks and will change right in front of me, and no we aren't even slightly romantic or anything. I guess when you get to that level of trust you are just there.
>>
>>7828081

>edgy
>lipstick lesbian

How do you manage that?
>>
>>7853819
reeee i hate the bdd meme
late 17 when i started blockers mid 18 when i got estrogen. i'm 20 in that pic.
i don't even have that big of tits they're 32c desu..
>>
>>7853837
When they're you're roommate there isn't much choice.
>>
>>7828406
trannies can't be raped, though
>>
>>7854722
That is only if there is only a single room. I don't even share a room with her and it is like this.
>>
>>7854674

32C? Are you doing the "underbust + 4 = band" thing?
>>
>>7855100
Nah just mostly trying on and seeing which fits.
I'm p much a small across the board, we'll uniqlo small since apparently they have a smaller fit than other places from what I read.
>>
>>7855077
I guess she's a confident girl! Seeing you as a girl will help.
>>
>>7855314

>says she doesn't have BDD
>everything points to her having BDD
>>
>>7855481
Ok fine, I do. I actually feel like I pass right now after getting ready to go out and idk I just wanna cry cause I'm so happy
>>
>>7855495

Glad we could sort that out. Hopefully you won't start believing your BDD again. Though I still want to know what your real bra size is, there's no way it's just 32C.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.