[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things Trump cultist /lgb/ is forced to ignore. I'll s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Things Trump cultist /lgb/ is forced to ignore.

I'll start:

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2017/02/arkansas-court-rules-lgbt-ordinance-illegal-state-law/
>>
1. Arkansas is a shithole no sensible person lives in.
2. No one cares about Arkansas my pham.
>>
Reminder that if you are /polgbt/ and live in a blue state you're a hypocritical cunt and should move to Trumpistan and support their local economy.
>>
>>7825425

I guess you're not concerned about the fact that these Arkansas laws are being endorsed by an entire government...
>>
>>7825391
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAzYxOcyKkc
>>
>>7825425
>Be trans girl living in Arkansas
>Stealth because most women here are pigs
>Got documents changed in 2 months, I don't know what the fuss is about
>Literally noone gives a shit about LGBT in the more progressive parts

Eh the low cost of living is great, even in Little Rock
>>
>>7827203

>low cost of living is great

How low?
>>
>>7827375
Renting a 3 bed two bath house (late 90's) for $1k a month with water and electricity. With bf and bff it's very affordable for the three of us. You can go way cheaper, but I work in Little Rock, so I can't go further north where it's cheaper.
>>
>>7827203
AYYYY my fellow arkansan

Only been to littlerock one when I got my hand caught in a bandsaw, had to see my doc there.

Anyways >>7827375
Cost of living in Arkansas is fairly low all across the board aside from maybe our capital, Little Rock.

Currently staying in a pretty cozy ( but not perfect in the least ) 200/m rent to own home.

Also >>7825425
It's not exactly a shit hole. More like a urine vortex. It's not that bad down here but it has its ways of keeping you down. It's a lot of smalltown bullshit that causes someone to start working under $10/h aside from building and construction. Maybe a farm hand as well.

Feel like Arkansas gets a bad rep. It's honestly not all that bad, everyone gets along here for the most part.
>>
>>7827472
Shit bro what parts are you from? Never expected to find another Arkansan here.
>>
>>7827512
A small little town of 212 people called Ulm, most people pass by it to go to or from stuttgart and clarendon.
>>
>>7827472
>>7827468

You want to start a commune of free sexuality and thought? I have a wealthy donor that's interested in helping broke 20-somethings find their way.

He'd throw 200k + we could sell everything we own + I have large cash flows through the internet that I pay Afghans to maintain.
>>
>>7827530
Never heard of it until now. The more I learn. Then again my bf is from pleasant plains and I'm from around Cabot, so you never know what happens.
>>7827567
What the fuck are you on about bro?
>>
>>7827586

>What the fuck are you on about bro?

High on dmt and 2 weeks sleep deprieved. I'm outside the cave
>>
>>7827619
Nice. Get back to me when you've come down a bit.
>>
>>7827639

You can't understand what I'm saying now?
>>
>>7827679
Your high on DMT and sleep deprived... Was I supposed to read into that?
>>
>all these faggots getting their Little Rocks on with each other
how cute
>>
>>7827472

Wait until hospitals ban you
>>
File: 1487641127466.gif (364KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487641127466.gif
364KB, 300x225px
>>7825391

http://www.glaad.org/blog/glaad-calls-increased-and-accurate-media-coverage-transgender-murders
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.