[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is true estrogens unironically could made you like women and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

is true estrogens unironically could made you like women and uninterested in men?

a boradly article, gigi gorgeous and some femboys i meet seems to corrobate that at least for some people estrogens can make you like women and/or being uninterested in men

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/the-trans-women-who-become-lesbians-after-years-as-gay-men

>Seriously, I used to be a rake-thin, femme, fag bottom, and now I'm a curvy, andro dyke, mostly top. What the fuck?

>tfw the cure to male homosexuality ironically is being sterilized by female hormones
>>
>>7824649
OK this is interesting, but as a gay man whose attracted to men and not women i am pretty sure that if i was a girl i would be a lesbian. i'm not a girl and not trans/no dysphoria, but like in thinking about it before girl/girl seems like it would come a lot more naturally to me than girl/guy. There's gotta be a million confounding factors to this shit, WHY THE FUCK IS SEXUALITY SO FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>7824649
>billionaire lesbians will even date faggots before they date you
>>
i was bi before hormones and now i'm pretty much a (trans)lesbian, i'm open to date no-op trans women, even if they don't pass to well, but i'm not interested in anything related the masculine gender.
>>
It's because they realize how rough and cruel it is as a trans woman, that they begin to seek the soothing presence of another woman

Obviously
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 730x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 730x515px
>>7824649
>MFW bi femboy leaning to men
>Mfw wanted to be like that person in the article that of went "tomboy"

>but hormones instead just utterly and completely annihilate what attraction I had for female and only make me want to get smothered by guys
>>
>>7824649
>>7824777
I was bi before hormones and now I'm straight. I don't think I couldn't date a trans guy though I would need him to have a dick.
>>
>>7824952
This seems a lot more common to me. Also, I'm the same I just really want guys now and women just don't hold much appeal anymore.
>>
>>7824952
Femboy on hormones for 3 years here.
I had similar happen.
I was bi with interest mainly in girls before hrt and now I'm fully into guys. The farthest I go towards girls is mtfs and only if they have a penis still. I'm pretty much only into people with dicks now. But unlike before I'm even into masculine dudes now.
>>
>>7824649
>>7824952
>>7826072
>>7826521

I was 100% into women before hormones. 7 months after, and I have a boyfriend for almost 2 months now. I'm not attracted to men as a general, just him. He's not fem, even. Tall, dark, big-frame dude. It's bizarre. None of this shit makes sense. I just go with it.
>>
>>7826735
>7 months after, and I have a boyfriend for almost 2 months now. I'm not attracted to men as a general, just him. He's not fem, even. Tall, dark, big-frame dude. It's bizarre.
Care to tell us how that came about? Sounds like a cute story, I'm happy for you.
I got a boyfriend 7 months after starting, myself. It really surprised me and a few people who knew me really well.
>>
>>7827087

>I'm happy for you
Thank you!

>cute story
Eh. It's okay. It's cuter because he's in it. Without putting myself all out here, I met him on the internet. I wasn't looking for a relationship at all, especially not with a man. Probably wouldn't have for at least another year, in fact. He and I just started talking. He treated me like a lady, and was genuinely interested in what I had to say. And like-wise, he's one of the most interesting people I've ever met. After a few days, he realized he was developing feelings for a lesbian, and I for a man. As soon as that happened, I had to come clean and tell him the ugly truth. He didn't even blink before saying it was cool, and it doesn't change his opinion of me at all. We started dating about a week later, after I gathered the courage to reveal myself. Of course before that, I had to freak out and cry hysterically after seeing him, because I had a face to go with his wonderful personality. Didn't know if I'd be able to get over it, but I did. And he and I couldn't be happier. I don't know why he's so crazy for me, but I'm not gonna worry about it. Happiest time of my life.

>I got a boyfriend 7 months after starting, myself
Hey, congrats! Happy for you, too.

We're not all hopeless!
>>
File: download.png (3KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 168x168px
>>7824649
>Estrogens make you more attracted to females and less to males
>Conversely, many ftms (besides underage hormonal tumblrb8) report being attracted to males much more after being on T, even if they were previously gynephiles

really makes you think
>>
>>7824649
I was bi before hormones. Half a year or so on HRT and I stopped being attracted to men. 3 years down the line now and still gay as fuck.
>>
I'm bi MtF and since I've sarted HRT I've only become more attracted to men.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.