[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a difference between wanting to be the opposite gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

File: proud, ignorant woman.png (195KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
proud, ignorant woman.png
195KB, 500x378px
Is there a difference between wanting to be the opposite gender and being trans? Not a feeling like "I was MEANT to be this gender" but just "I WANT to be this gender so I will." More generally, what does it mean to feel like a gender different than your sex? What does it mean to feel like the same gender as your sex, anyway?
>>
>>7824263
It's WANT versus NEED. Ask yourself why you NEED to transition and weigh your options.
>>
According to /lgbt/, one is AGP and one is TruTrans™. No idea which is which.
>>
>>7824408
In that vein, why are TruTrans so mad at AGP? They all want the same thing, even if it's for different reasons. Also normals see them as the same thing so why not just unite?
>>
>>7825923
TruTrans and AGP aren't the same, they're basically the opposite.

TruTrans don't especially want to be the opposite gender, but it just works out easier that way. They have to force themselves to be cis.

AGP strongly want to be the opposite gender, but it's not natural for them. You don't need to be a genius to see how much AGPs try to force something that just doesn't work.
>>
>>7830786
>but it just works out easier that way

That still makes it sound incidental, the truth is, someone knows when they're a girl and when they need to transition.
>>
>>7830791
this. in general, trutrans are confused when told they're not the opposite gender despite showing signs that they are, while agps get extremely depressed when they start to feel their body is developing in a way typical for their natal sex.
>>
>>7830786
>strongly want to be the opposite gender

That still makes it sound like a choice, the truth is, someone needs to be a girl and to transition.
>>
>>7830791
>>7830817
I made the first of these posts, is it a coincidence that they're formatted so similarly?
>>
>>7824408
"Agp" vs "trutrans" is bullshit.
It's just another way for trannies and people who troll trannies to keep up drama and try to feel superior. It's mostly confined to this board though so hopefully that's where it will stay so there's not even more derisive nonsense in the trans community in real life.
>>
>>7830844
I made the second of those posts, no it isn't a coincidence.
>>
>>7830786
>>7830814
i hated my body becoming male but i know acting like a cis girl wouldn't be natural for me. what can agp's do? it's like both answers are wrong.
>>
U faggots gotta chill with this "transformers" shit. The movies weren't even that good. Michael "San Francisco" Bay is a stupid cuck and should be locked up with obummer and hildawg. Mike "The Reich" Pence should round u up like cattle and prod u til u die or convert. You bay fans ruined the tmnt franchise with your shitty gay pc reboot. Please jump off bridge before you ruin another one of my childhood favorites, like Spider-Man or Cory in the house
>>
>>7824263
real trans people ARE the gender they identify with, it isn't a matter of "wanting" or "meant" to be male/female.
I don't think there's any way to "feel like" a gender. what trans people experience is gender dysphoria, that's when you feel extreme discomfort with (parts of) your body that don't match up with your gender, and how people view/treat you because it.
True trans people are innately the gender they "identify with", so yes there is a big difference between being trans and being someone who just decides they want to be the other gender for probably bad reasons.
>>
>>7830912
>True trans people
>>
>>7831034
You guys get mad because even you know you aren't true trans lol
>>
>>7830871
Go on HRT without socially transitioning.
>>
>>7831111
quads... but won't that be unhealthy for my bones or if i ever want to come off hormones?
>>
>>7831443
also bad for you penis, and possibility of cancer
>>
want to be = AGP fetishist

I am = TruTrans™
>>
>>7831443
No. Taking an antiandrogen without oestrogen is bad for your bones in the long term, but with oestrogen it's completely fine. Coming off them isn't dangerous, though you might have to deal with having breasts (they'll get smaller but if they grew past a certain size they won't go away entirely). You get less androgen-dependent cancers because you have less androgens, and more oestregen-dependent cancers because you have more oestrogen, just like a cis woman (so you'll have substantially less chance of getting prostate cancer but substantially more of getting breast cancer, for example); the drugs don't cause cancer directly.
>>
>>7831548
>>7830814
That's just silly, it makes HSTS sound delusional, like the gender equivalent of otherkin.
I don't think that willingness to acknowledge the unfortunate reality of one's biological sex and wishing to change it is indicative of either typology.
>>
>>7831828
>it makes HSTS sound delusional, like the gender equivalent of otherkin.
That's literally what it is. Except of course in their mind the difference is "it's real for us, unlike those otherkin."
>>
>>7831828
They don't literally believe they have female bodies, they just know that they're women on the inside.
>>
>>7831454
i'd still be able to orgasm, just no erections?

>>7831585
are breasts the only obvious and permanent changed?

if neither men more women have much cancer risk i suppose that doesn't matter much.

if i didn't get electrolysis too i'd get breasts and facial hair. i wouldn't pass or look cis.
>>
>>7831982
>i'd still be able to orgasm, just no erections?
You'll still get erections, just less. The more often you get erections the more you'll maintain the ability. You'll still be able to orgasm, though your sex drive becomes like a female; it will take longer to get reach orgasm, you'll have to be more "in the mood" to be able to do so, and you won't want sex as much. I can confirm all that from personal experience.

>are breasts the only obvious and permanent changed?
Pretty much. You might get some slight hip growth or stunting of masculine bone growth you otherwise would have had, but that wouldn't be noticeable to others at all.

>if i didn't get electrolysis too i'd get breasts and facial hair. i wouldn't pass or look cis.
You could play off the breasts as gynecomastia to people who didn't know you before you grew them. And you can get electrolysis. The goal is to make your body more comfortable even if you don't pass. If you don't have visible beard shadow normally then no-one will even notice (they might not notice regardless; people don't really pay attention to that stuff). It's not an entirely simple decision, I know, but your own comfort is important; you can't base your decisions on other people's feelings and opinions too much, least of all when they want something that's bad for you even when it doesn't affect them at all.

From the fact that you only mentioned acting like a girl being a problem for your ability to fully transition, I have to ask whether you think you'd pass physically
>>
>>7824263
>Is there a difference between wanting to be the opposite gender and being trans?
No.

>what does it mean to feel like a gender different than your sex? What does it mean to feel like the same gender as your sex, anyway?
It means what gender you want to be.
>>
>>7831922
>Except of course in their mind the difference is "it's real for us, unlike those otherkin."
The actual medical science on the subject indicates that trannies' brains develop as those of the opposite sex, so they're not really equivalent, I was just saying that those anons worded it poorly.
>>7831950
One of those posts claimed that HSTS get confused by the idea that they aren't the opposite gender, while being depressed by the way their body develops. If someone accepts that their body and gender don't match up they wouldn't get confused by that same notion, and it would make perfect sense for them to feel depressed about it.
>>
>>7831950
HSTS don't innately feel that they're "women on the inside" that's a meme perpetuated by AGPs and HSTS who transition. HSTS are literally just homosexual males that are too effeminate to fit in as cis males. Some get the delusion that they should be female in early childhood but most will eventually grow out of it. It's also worth noting that HSTS are more common in conservative countries with strict gender roles while AGPs are more common in liberal cultures. They're more likely to stay as gay men in cultures that are accepting of effeminate homosexual men.

TL;DR: AGPs legitimately want to be the opposite sex while HSTS simply want the female social role because they fit into it better. One is social, the other is psychological.
>>
>>7832097
>while being depressed by the way their body develops
*while AGPs get depressed
>>
>>7832054
i don't want sex very much already. i fap plenty but just out of habit. i haven't felt really horny so far this year.

the electrolysis thing means i can't just take hrt and not come out or try to pass but just let it happen. i have to look trans or pass, not just keep looking cis.

i only mentioned not acting like a girl because that's part of the problem for agps. wanting to be female not acting male. i don't think i'd pass.
>>
>>7832103
>AGPs legitimately want to be the opposite sex
Maybe while they're edging. Disgusting perverts.
>>
>>7832165
Incorrect. Many AGPs transition and experience persistent and intense dysphoria. If it simply went away after fapping they wouldn't be transitioning or committing suicide due to dysphoria at a ridiculous rate. Read the actual scientific literature before spouting misleading babble.

You clearly sound like a prejudiced HSTS or a self hating AGP that's trying to distance yourself from other AGPs while validating yourself as a "real" woman. You aren't and never will be a real woman. You're just a feminine gay man under the same typology you misuse to disparage other trans women, so get over yourself.
>>
>>7832103
>>7832251
Another Blanchardian anon? /tttt/ is getting better by the day!
>>
>>7832269
I'm just a gender critical feminist. AKA: a "TERF". I just use the typology to educate people with trans kids or relatives and other feminists. Both types of trannies are mentally ill and should not be accepted as their desired gender or have their delusion humoured by medicals professionals. They need intense and persistent cognitive behavioral therapy.
>>
File: 1443816689896.jpg (138KB, 481x676px) Image search: [Google]
1443816689896.jpg
138KB, 481x676px
>>7832383
>feminist
>>
>>7832383
>Both types of trannies are mentally ill and should not be accepted as their desired gender or have their delusion humoured by medicals professionals. They need intense and persistent cognitive behavioral therapy.
How is this view any different from people who claim that homosexuality is a mental illness and deny any medical evidence to the contrary?
>>
>>7832383
Drat, there have got to be other people who believe the typology or are gender critical without being feminists or anti-trans.
>>
>>7832488
regular old gays don't want to mutilate their body, access areas for the opposite gender, or demand the entire social and physical fabric of our society change to feed their fetish fantasy.
>>
>>7832569
>access areas for the opposite gender
Society should probably force that on you, since you're just predators as it is right now.
>or demand the entire social and physical fabric of our society change to feed their fetish fantasy.
But you do, that's what all lgbt movement is about.
>>
File: 1477468368523.gif (1001KB, 280x203px) Image search: [Google]
1477468368523.gif
1001KB, 280x203px
>>7824263
>I think it would be cool to be the other gender for X and Y reasons but I'm comfortable with who I am and would never actually do it
vs
>I literally have little to no commonalities with others of my birth gender, I fit more as the other gender and am often considered by society to be the opposite, and am mentally going to lose it if I have to continue to live as one in society.
>>
>>7832569
>regular old gays don't want to mutilate their body
I doubt you'd listen to any evidence about it not being "mutilation", but shouldn't people have the right to bodily autonomy even if you do consider it as such?
>access areas for the opposite gender
If you want to "abolish gender" then isn't it hypocritical to demand gendered spaces in the first place?
>or demand the entire social and physical fabric of our society change to feed their fetish fantasy.
Again, this is exactly what people say about homosexuals.
>>
>>7832626
>If you want to "abolish gender" then isn't it hypocritical to demand gendered spaces in the first place?
Ding ding ding, we have a winner! The hollow lie of feminism is exposed.
>>
>>7832626
Transwomen are male. They have male socialization and biology. AGP trans women also have a male sex drive. Their socialization, biology and sex drive make them a latent threat to women. HSTS may be more docile but their biology still makes them a threat and they also have a warped, male perspective on womanhood. They should be told that it's okay to be a feminine gay man instead of enabling their delusion that they should be female.

Tell me, why should I, as a feminist, allow a mentally ill man who has a fetish for being a woman into female spaces? Why should I allow any male into an all female space? What about the women who feel threatened by mentally ill men being in their bathroom? What about their comfort and safety?
>>
>>7832647
>Ding ding ding, we have a winner! The hollow lie of feminism is exposed.
Ehh, I don't agree with TERFs and feel that many of the identity politics aspects of feminism are ridiculous, but there are still plenty of reasonable, well-meaning people who identify with the term. Hell, I'm MtF and would love it if there was no social pressure for people to conform to stereotypical gender norms (though I think many behaviors would skew a bit one way or the other), but that wouldn't help much with gender dysphoria as a result of my body- I'm very much in favor of abolishing gender ROLES, but that's largely unrelated to gender IDENTITY, and it seems that many TERFs conflate the two.
>>
File: 8b1.png (666KB, 1126x845px) Image search: [Google]
8b1.png
666KB, 1126x845px
>>7832689
Why should I let a female into an all male space?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>7832689
Women confirmed for adult children.
>>
>>7832696
I would love that too but the lie you spotted was that feminists don't. Gender roles are feminism's tools for increasing female privilege. Without them, it is meaningless. That's why feminists are hypocritical regarding gendered spaces and every other part of gender roles that benefit them.

TERFs are just feminists who happen to exclude transwomen from the gender role they seek to privilege. Doing this automatically makes them virulently anti-trans, since you can't deny people the right to opt in to the gender role you seek to benefit without fighting the people who try. By being associated with the feminine role, you are a threat to them.
>>
>>7832689
>Transwomen are male. They have male socialization and biology.
The general medical science about being trans is that certain sexually dimorphic portions of the brain develop as those of the opposite sex , essentially a female brain in a male body or vice versa. We don't have any reliable method of changing the brain from one sex to the other, but we can at least change the body in most ways with hormone replacement therapy. It also seems a bit silly to condemn someone for "male socialization" when no two people have the same experiences growing up, and many trans individuals prefer to socialize with the same gender they consider themselves and/or are treated as outcasts by people of their birth gender. I thought that being "gender critical" meant you thought that "gender is just a social construct" anyway, so wouldn't that imply that men and women should be treated equally regardless?
>AGP trans women also have a male sex drive.
HRT generally reduces MtF's libido, and raises that of FtMs. Wouldn't that mean that FtMs are the bigger "threat" by your logic? And even if that weren't the case, aren't you also implying that women can't have a naturally high sex drive?
>HSTS may be more docile but their biology still makes them a threat and they also have a warped, male perspective on womanhood.
How are they a threat to women and how do they have a "warped, male perspective on womanhood"?
>They should be told that it's okay to be a feminine gay man instead of enabling their delusion that they should be female.
There's definitely nothing wrong with being a stereotypically feminine guy or stereotypically mascule girl, but neither of those is the same thing as being trans despite the similarities on the surface.
>>
>>7832689
>Tell me, why should I, as a feminist, allow a mentally ill man who has a fetish for being a woman into female spaces? Why should I allow any male into an all female space?
I doubt I can change your mind about your "mentally ill man" viewpoint, but you still ignored my previous point- how can you support gendered spaces in the first place if you want to "abolish gender" and think that gender is a social construct or whatever?
>What about the women who feel threatened by mentally ill men being in their bathroom? What about their comfort and safety?
I'm pretty sure most women would feel more uncomfortable about some big hairy FtM like Buck Angel being forced to use the same bathroom as them, while most wouldn't even notice a passing MtF. I realize that non-passing MtFs can look pretty cringy to say the least, but there's no statistical evidence to suggest that they're a threat in any way, but there is to suggest that they're at greater risk of being assaulted if they use bathroom for their birth gender. Even if there was, bathroom laws aren't going to stop a criminal from commiting a crime regardless.
>>7832766
>I would love that too but the lie you spotted was that feminists don't. Gender roles are feminism's tools for increasing female privilege. Without them, it is meaningless.
While there are definitely some feminists who can be massive hypocrites, especially TERFs, I think there are still plenty who hold genuinely egalitarian values, and you shouldn't just write someone off just because they label themselves as such.
More than anything I find it worrying that some people here seem to take a foolish "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" stance and align themselves with anti-feminist conservative types who are even more opposed to gender equality than the hypocritical portion of feminists.
>>
>>7833104
You are seriously misled over feminism.
>>
>>7833136
While I would call myself an egalitarian rather than a feminist since I don't want to be associated with TERFs and the like, automatically assuming that anyone who calls themselves feminist is some crazy man-hater will just serve to polarize people even more, and shit is bad enough in that regard already.
>>
>>7833098
>The general medical science about being trans is that certain sexually dimorphic portions of the brain develop as those of the opposite sex , essentially a female brain in a male body or vice versa.
[citation needed]
>>
>>7833173
When someone chooses to identify themselves with as sexist and unjust an ideology as feminism, the onus is on them to prove they aren't as vile and ignorant as they invariably turn out to be.
>>
>>7833190
Here you go fampai
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
https://academic.oup.com/brain/article/131/12/3132/295849/A-sex-difference-in-the-hypothalamic-uncinate
>>7833232
My point was that taking a whole "REEEEE FEMINISM" standpoint can potentially help to push the remaining moderate feminists towards the extremists, or worse, push people who oppose radical feminism towards other extremist ideologies which are just as bad if not worse- just look at all the retards we have here who drank /pol/'s kool-ade.
>>
>>7833305
>just look at all the retards we have here who drank /pol/'s kool-ade.
I don't agree with /pol/, but there are still plenty of reasonable, well-meaning people who identify with the term and you shouldn't just write someone off just because they label themselves as such. What you are saying will just serve to polarize people even more, and shit is bad enough in that regard already.
>>
>>7832591

>society rather than physical dysphoria

that isn't being trans
>>
File: 1449208833546.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449208833546.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>7833337
Hilarious... though you've kind of illustrated my point. As much as I hate /pol/, its pretty obvious that simply screaming "racist!" or "nazi!" at them won't do much to get them to reconsider their views, and will often only serve reinforce them. The most effective way to actually get through to them is by actually refuting their bullshit and presenting evidence to the contrary instead. It doesn't always work since many of them are more concerned with feels rather than reals, and even the ones who aren't will often listen to their echo-chamber instead, but its far more effective than the alternative.
Just think of any time you hear about some bigot who changes their views- its seldom if ever a result of being shunned or browbeaten, but rather it tends to come as a result of people seeing evidence to disprove their views, like when a homophobe learns that one of his friends is gay or when a racist learns that the girl he has a crush on is Jewish or something.
>>
>>7833428
>As much as I hate /pol/, its pretty obvious that simply screaming "racist!" or "nazi!" at them won't do much to get them to reconsider their views, and will often only serve reinforce them.
But you used retards drinking /pol/'s kool-aid as exactly that kind of insult when I revealed my views of feminism to be similar to your views of /pol/.

>The most effective way to actually get through to them is by actually refuting their bullshit and presenting evidence to the contrary instead
I see your point. I'll find evidence concerning feminism to present for future conversations like this one.

>like when a homophobe learns that one of his friends is gay or when a racist learns that the girl he has a crush on is Jewish or something.
Something along these lines could make a sexy story.
>>
>>7824263
>>7824388

I want to be male, but do not need to be.
>>
>>7833575
>>like when a homophobe learns that one of his friends is gay or when a racist learns that the girl he has a crush on is Jewish or something.
>Something along these lines could make a sexy story.
>could
there is so so SO much erotica along those lines already
>>
>>7833621
If I say I don't believe you, will you present evidence to the contrary?

I especially don't believe in het ones like the second one. The first could be het if the friend is bi or trans, so evidence for that's fine too.
>>
>>7824408
the way i figure it, trutrans transition to cope with dysphoria, and AGP transition for fetishy reasons
>>
I'm hearing a lot of "want vs. need." So how do you guys define need? Like, if I want a cupcake so bad I'll kill myself if I don't get it, does that mean I need a cupcake?

Also, "want to be vs. are" leaves me a little confused. I feel like that's like saying you see colors brighter than everyone else; maybe you do, but how would you ever know without seeing through someone else's eyes? How do you know you're a girl if you've never been a boy?

I understand that by that logic, I can't know if I'm cis, either, but it's just so much simpler to use the pronouns my genitals imply.

The "fetish vs. identity" thing makes sense to me, but it doesn't see too popular.
>>
>>7833792
AGPs can have dysphoria, and often do. Not many transition just because it turns them on, because generally that's a pretty terrible idea and if there were no dysphoria there wouldn't be enough pressure to transition.
>>
>>7835825
>How do you know you're a girl if you've never been a boy?
I don't know that I'm a girl. I just know that being treated as a boy makes me miserable. I don't *want* to be a girl. Even if passed flawlessly, being a girl is not appealing, it's scary to be the objectively weaker sex. Even so I'm still transitioning because I feel like I don't belong to my natal sex, being treated as such makes me deeply uncomfortable, I have clinically diagnosed depression and anxiety as a result.
>>
>>7837010
What's unappealing about the thought of being a girl, besides being physically weaker?

What is it that makes you so uncomfortable being treated male?

I guess you're attracted to guys and not girls, is that right?
>>
>>7824263
gender is a fucking meme

i take hrt cuz it makes me feel more like myself which may be a girl or may be a boy it doesn't fucking matter to me anymore

just stop caring desu or you'll wind up like the trannies in mtfg which you rly just don't want to. they're awful terrible ppl
>>
>>7837105
>What's unappealing about the thought of being a girl, besides being physically weaker?
Not being taken seriously or having my knowledge on a given subject dismissed on the basis of being a woman, any emotional reaction being seen as being a hysterical women. Being expected to be wear make-up and try to be "pretty" at all times, all that sort of stereotypical bullshit.

>What is it that makes you so uncomfortable being treated male?
I can't really explain it, it just feels wrong. Maybe it's not so much being treated as male but being expected to be male and failing to meet those expectations. I can't socialise and be one of the guys casually, I simply cannot relate unless we're talking about cars or machines or philosophy whereas I feel I can talk about whatever when I with girls.

>I guess you're attracted to guys and not girls, is that right?

Correct. Like I feel envious attractive women but I'm not attracted to them per-say. I'm sure if I met a woman I connected with on a deeper level I could probably date them but relationships with women were never something I actively pursued.
>>
>>7837272
So you don't like the expectations of being male or female? What is it that you would you like to be like that meets neither expected role?

What is it about conversations with men and women that makes it harder to relate with guys? Interesting that the interests you can relate to guys about are stereotypically masculine ones. What philosophy are your interested in?

Being weaker is the only physical reason you gave for not wanting to be female. Do you not really care about your physical sex at all besides the strength thing? Would you rather have male or female genitals?
>>
>>7837418
>So you don't like the expectations of being male or female? What is it that you would you like to be like that meets neither expected role?
I always thought of myself as tomboy, and then as a femboy when I reached sexual maturity. I guess somewhere inbetween like perfect androgyny but still treated with respect and dignity.

>What is it about conversations with men and women that makes it harder to relate with guys? Interesting that the interests you can relate to guys about are stereotypically masculine ones. What philosophy are your interested in?

I don't really know, I just struggle to maintain a conversation with guys, I feel like they're less forthcoming. Maybe it's because I'm not a manly man? I honestly don't know. Small talk is a lot more difficult if it's obvious that someone doesn't want to reciprocate. Women on the other hand seem to be a counterpoint to everything above, I guess. Existentialism and existential spirituality, I don't know what the actual philosophical equivalents are.

>Being weaker is the only physical reason you gave for not wanting to be female. Do you not really care about your physical sex at all besides the strength thing? Would you rather have male or female genitals?

I love that HRT has given me softer skin; it's always been fairly soft but the skin on my arms and hands has become noticeably softer. Genitalia is sort of a mixed bag; being able to pee standing up is pretty convenient and not having to deal with periods is a blessing, but other than that I'd rather be biologically female. It hurts pretty bad that I'll never bear my husband's children, something some biological females have to contend with as well. When it comes to sex I wish I had a vagina; anal just feels fundamentally wrong and is generally uncomfortable up until the point of orgasm. Breasts are either or, could live with them, could live without them.
>>
>>7837544
I'm interested in your ideal androgyny. I wonder if many natal girls who used to be tomboys would like the same kind of life as you.

I doubt not being manly makes conversations with guys harder, but I guess it depends a lot on the kind of social circle.

You said being a girl isn't appealing, but you like softer skin and the thought of a vagina. Would you ideally be physically androgynous as well as socially? How do you feel about sex where you're penetrating, if you were dating a woman you connected with well?
>>
>>7837748
>I doubt not being manly makes conversations with guys harder, but I guess it depends a lot on the kind of social circle.
It's definitely dependent on context, but there's also this mutual vibe of not being alike. For some guys its not a problem and usually its not for me either, but that sense of otherness can put a lot of men off

>You said being a girl isn't appealing, but you like softer skin and the thought of a vagina. Would you ideally be physically androgynous as well as socially? How do you feel about sex where you're penetrating, if you were dating a woman you connected with well?
I guess that basically what a tomboy and a femboy are. I'm already socially androgynous and physically to some degree. I'm not sure how I'd feel, I feel disgusted when I masturbate (not so much when I'm having sex with my boyfriend as there is prostate stimulation which is a wholly different orgasm) and the one time I had sex with a woman I almost went into shock. Like, it felt 'good' and I came but... the idea is totally revolting, I'd really prefer to never do it again. It's not something I really think about though, I love my boyfriend and I'm committed to making our relationship work
>>
>>7837963
Do you get sexual fantasies for having a vagina, or dysphoria, or purely a pragmatic knowledge that it would be a nicer way to have sex than anal?
>>
>>7838314
>Do you get sexual fantasies for having a vagina, or dysphoria, or purely a pragmatic knowledge that it would be a nicer way to have sex than anal?
Only in the sense that it would feel "right". As it is most of my sexual fantasies are actually AAP, something that prevented me from exploring my gender issues and ultimately from transitioning for a long time. It was only when I started reading through femgen that I learned HRT was even a thing; before that I thought being trans was just doing drag every day. Part dysphoria, part pragmatic; I'm only truly dysphoric about it during sexually intimate moments otherwise it's just this sort of vague feeling in the back of my mind. I'm disgusted by the bulge in my pants though and I'm planning on getting an orchirectomy as soon as I can afford it.
>>
>>7838386
AAP for being an androgynous/twinkish boy, not a manly man?

Do you want SRS or any other surgeries?
>>
>>7838440
>AAP for being an androgynous/twinkish boy, not a manly man?
Bingo, don't forget totally submissive catboy too

>Do you want SRS or any other surgeries?
In the future if I can afford it probably SRS. My face is already pretty androgynous, people have looked at me funny my whole life, though I'd consider maybe chin and nosejob but they're not a priority. Don't really have an adams apple though maybe a trach shave just because
>>
>>7838537
Why do you call it AAP when you want a vagina? I can see fantasizing about being a twinkish boy still being AAP the same way fantasizing about being an androgynous/boyish girl is still AGP, but when it's the actual genitals? Or do you not care about them in the fantasies despite the dysphoria and possible SRS?

Would it bother you if your boyfriend preferred using male pronouns for you? If he treated you the same otherwise and you still got to be seen as female by everyone else.
>>
>>7838612
Because it's a realistic fantasy in the sense that it matches up with how I am physically, imagining I'm girl in the fantasy makes me dysphoric af. I don't really know how I feel about it now, I have a pretty low libido since starting HRT (which is a god send) so I don't really need these fantasies any more because I have no desire to "get off".

It would bother me a lot, but he's been very accepting and does his best to understand and treat as my preferred gender, something which I have a lot of respect for, especially since he's been strictly gay in the past.
>>
>>7838672
I've never heard of this before, it's like you're too dysphoric for AGP and it becomes AAP instead.

Do you think that's the case for lots of /femgen/ AAP?

You said you didn't want to be a girl and found the idea of being a girl unappealing, but your dysphoria, liking the effects of HRT and wanting to relate to your boyfriend as a girl are all classic trans.
>>
>>7838760
I don't know, if they're like me then they know they'd be better off and fit in better socially if they could transition successfully but the fear of failure and of being "trans" prevents them for going further. But I don't think this is the case for them, at least not all of them. I just don't know anymore, I know if I had been born female I'd be at the same cross roads on the other side. Maybe I'll work it out one day
>>
File: throw it in le garbage.png (11KB, 427x474px) Image search: [Google]
throw it in le garbage.png
11KB, 427x474px
>>7832383
>i'm a gender critical feminist
>>
>>7844776
>>i'm a <anything other than anti-> feminist
FTFY
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.