[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did we allow people with low libido to build a whole identity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: AceFlag.png (10KB, 1500x902px) Image search: [Google]
AceFlag.png
10KB, 1500x902px
Why did we allow people with low libido to build a whole identity and ideology around it?
Why did we allow for "asexual" people to piggyback on a movement of people who face real opression and discrimination for whom they are?
Why won't asexuals just seek medical reason for their lowered libido and cure it, so they can be normally functioning members of society again?
>>
>>7823711
not asexual, but there is a difference between low libido and not being attracted to others. however, you do bring up a good point as to why they get thrown into the lgbt group when there isn't anything that is wrong with them.
>>
It must be fucking great to be asexual and cry over literally nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (302KB, 350x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302KB, 350x433px
“Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2“For in the way you judge, you will be judged;
>>
>>7823711
I've been getting worse at spotting Cara lately. I believed this post was genuine for one second and was already formulating a response in my head on how OP is a complete retard.

Beware people, Cara's upping her game. Either that or this is an Imitator.
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 340x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 340x417px
34“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

35“By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
>>
>>7823745
I'm not Cara. Not everyone who asks difficult and uncomfortable questions is some loony tranny.
>>7823747
I'm not a christian as well.
>>
I get so angry at asexuals. How can they be allowed to have their own movement when they are literally the most sexually privileged group there is. It's so unfair. Here I suffer, and get denied any movement, and then the asexuals go and create a movement when they have literally no problems in the first place and are way more privileged than me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.