[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm approaching wizardhood and I finally want to try gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1487447354627.png (302KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1487447354627.png
302KB, 828x1403px
I'm approaching wizardhood and I finally want to try gay secs. I rarely masturbated anally, but I want to be bottom. How do you deal with shit? Literally. Sometimes even when I empy my bowels, when I stick my fingers I can feel shit. I eat 50g of fiber a day, so my poop is solid but moist, and it's about 7" to 8" long, and I shit twice a day. I also have anal leakage. How do I go into anal sex, what's your experience? How to avoid shit? Please help.
>>
>>7821415
so you're 29 right? gl being a bottom and finding anyone who doesn't look like trash

use a douche on the booty
>>
>>7821415
just use a dildo men are rude and call you names while they fuck you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>7821415
use an enema, don't do it half an hour before or after you take a shit, and stretch beforehand
>>
>>7821429
lolwat I'm 27 and bottom all the time and everyone looks just fine
>>
>>7821415
If you can wait a year, you'll receive powers beyond mortal comprehension. Why ruin that now?
>>
I take fiber pills but that still doesnt always make nice solid waste for me, so I do extensive enema'ing beforehand. It's a really long process but I've only bottomed three times so I'm sure it will get quicker. The main thing to know is that after you clean out with the enema you should give it at least half an hour to an hour for the water that is still up there to trickle down, then you can expel it and if it is clear you are good. If not, just do a tiny bit more with the enema. I also do use a dildo after all that before actually bottoming to be 100% sure I'm all good.

That's just me, but I'm extremely concerned with cleanliness in that arena.
>>
>>7822117
this desu
use a dildo,dont engage in sex and become a powerful wizard
>>
>>7822143
Whoa. I hope this isn't a standard process for bottoming. It sounds like too much.

On the fiber note, less processed food, more whole food.

>>7821460
Thanks! That actually made me feel better.

>>7821445
I like when men calls me names

>>7821459
Why not before and why not after? It would make sense to do it after? Does enema really takes a lot of time like anon mentioned?

>>7822117
There's wisdom there. With my powers I could turn myself into Chad.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.