[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in love with a guy But >he's straight >muslim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (83KB, 1010x778px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1010x778px
>tfw in love with a guy
But
>he's straight
>muslim
>engaged

How do you deal with wanting what you can't have?
>>
>>7820629
>being in love with a straight dude
>being in love with a person already in a relationship
>being in love with someone whose religion forbids them violently from ever reciprocating.

i would never end up in your situation in the first place because i put a LITTLE bit of forethought into shit. enjoy being cucked
>>
>>7820629
you go for someone who used to be a straight muslim that was engaged, but came out and isnt anymore.

we do exist you know...
>>
File: humanity is overrated.jpg (19KB, 456x318px) Image search: [Google]
humanity is overrated.jpg
19KB, 456x318px
>>7820629
Open your fucking mind, become aware of other desirable guys! And for good measure, one special girl who is unusual enough to be tolerable, making it clear that if you were with her, you could proudly exercise normality.

Then realize that none of them would ever want you. So, again, open your nitpicky fucking mind and make your desires fucking normal, purposeful and abstract! So, just learn to want the kind of good life that you know you'd have with your precious, amazing love object!

Then realize you'll never get that, so lower your stuck up fucking standards! Grow the fuck up, and get desiring just to be okay, to be able to make it through the day, the kind of thing that the good, common people all over the world desperately crave!

Then realize that you ain't getting that, cause you're a fucking despicable freak, at least according to the opinion of the normal kind of person. So, if you can't have that, work on a coherent, forward-minded plan to firmly, totally yank other out of their shielded, sheltered world where they frolic in monumental unawareness of how you have things, and in fact contrarily begrudge you for having everything super easy, cool and being coddled up and down by the world.
>>
>>7820629
simple get them out of your life, and forget em
>>
>>7820641
What the shit? You can't get cucked if you're gay! Cuckoldry is by definition repressed homosexuality!
>>
>>7820629

If you transition you might be able to become his concubine.
>>
>>7820629
You dodged a bullet dude, you could've been another gay hate crime statistic, don't ever fall for muzzie dick, especially not in these times
>>
>>7820629
iktf
I have a crush on a trans girl in Indiana but I live in fucking New York and she doesnt want to do e-dating cause she wants someone to be able to physically comfort her and I can't seem to kill my emotions for her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.