[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B...but /pol/ told me all trannies are mentally ill , unsucc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

B...but /pol/ told me all trannies are mentally ill , unsuccessful and suicide even after transition

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/02/25/laverne-cox-put-these-anti-trans-activists-in-place-and-its-perfect/
>>
>>7820518
/pol/'s only solution for trans people is to kill themselves.
ask any of them 'so what do you recommend trans people do about incurable suicide-inducing dysphoria besides transitioning?' and they always reply some variation of 'kill yourself faggot'
you're not going to win with /pol/ no matter what, at least not openly. i mean 1/2 of them fap to traps anyways
>>
>>7820543
This.

>you're mentally ill. Seek help.
>the doctor said transition might help?((((Doctors)))) are just leftist brainwashed scum helping feminize the white race out of existence. Seek real help. Here, take this hammer, wife, kids, and whiskey and just pretend like none of this happened. Man up bro. Learn to get over it. Trust me.
>>
>>7820628
>I SAID YOU'RE MENTALLY ILL
>THEREFORE ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS AND SYMPTOMS NO LONGER MATTER AND WILL GO AWAY XD!!
ufhhhhoiw;dwe222
>>
>>7820651
>b-b-but don't you care that some random neet on an imageboard thinks you're a "degenerate" for taking girl pills???
>>
>>7820725
>/p-pol/ isn't bunch of NEETS
>we're reaaaaal men here
>we say so so it must be true
>>
i myself am pretty well adjusted doing not too bad, but i can see that most other trannies are actually very badly off. laverne cox and celebrities are the exception.
>>
>>7820745
it doesn't really matter whether they're actually neet or not. the point is that /pol/ types come here all the time to try and convince trans people not to transition, but their only arguments are made up "facts" which can be disproved in a heartbeat, and beyond that, all they have to say is "you shouldn't transition because i think it's gross and weird." which is pathetic.
>>
File: 1483841517304.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1483841517304.png
98KB, 612x491px
>Be mentally ill
>Be HIV+

Hmmmmmm maybe Islam is right and both boards need to go
>>
File: wrong, tard.jpg (402KB, 920x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wrong, tard.jpg
402KB, 920x1000px
>>7820543
>you're not going to win with /pol/ no matter what,
Fucking bullshit! The whole point of pol is to rip into people, it's been clearly established as such. People have long been getting this, including the progressive trolls yanking the place around all over. As pol, between each other, hates practically anything, it's very easy to play around with that rage, and get into arguments about other things, then get the hang of how to get at people, and in fact end up with great successes in getting under people's skin and making them feel like levels of shit lower than they could ever have expected to feel.
>>
It's fucking bullshit.

by this logic Brad the 400lb truck driver gets to use the ladies room and Steven the Obvious Dyke gets to go to the boys rooom

fuck Laverne "linebacker" Cox and her bullshit arguments that gender roles need to be strictly enforced AND trans people can do whatevadaywan
>>
>>7821584
Laverne Cox is in favor of strict gender roles?
>>
>>7820543
Transitioning hasn't been shown to reduce suicide rates.
>>
>>7821281
We're reaching levels of delusion I didn't think was possible.
>>
>>7821891
What's delusional about that? People even explicitly say: "You people understand that no one on /pol/ is actually serious, right?", routinely! It's visibly a place where people go to blow off steam. And it's well known that other places online fucking hate it, and specific methods used to piss people there off are completely blatant and crass, and that's just the clumsiest few among the methods.

For fuck's sake, it's literally called "politically incorrect", it doesn't even claim to be "politics", so people will feel completely in line trolling there.
>>
>>7821886
In some cases it has. And all arguments that it DOES increase suicide rates come from people intentionally misinterpreting the data.
>>
>>7821886
Oh lol yeah, so better not let them transition so they ll surely suicide ;^)
That is your end goal after all
>>
>>7821886
Isn't the suicide rate of early transitioners about the same as it is for cis folks? And while late transitioners do still have a much higher rate than the general population, its much lower than trans people who simply try to repress
>>
>>7820651
they're just being pragmatic
you don't fix mental illness by attacking the symptoms
>>
>>7823626
The actual medical experts would disagree
>>
File: Republidumb.jpg (57KB, 365x533px) Image search: [Google]
Republidumb.jpg
57KB, 365x533px
>>7823643
REEEEE THEY ARE ALL LIARS, ALL JEWS INTO A BIG CONSPIRACY TO TURN MEN INTO WOMEN REEEEE

I KNOW BETTER, DRUMPF AND ALEX JONES TOLD ME WHAT IS RIGHT
>>
>>7823643
>you don't fix mental illness by treating the symptoms
>¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

I guess suicidal people should stop seeing shrinks and just get magical brain surgery that fixes them.
>>
>>7820518
....they should put links to evidence regarding the public response to bathrooms and the various studies in the /lgbt/ stickies.....some of that stuff is so wonderful
>>
how literally anyone gets fooled by Laverne is beyond me. that is a dude in a dress.
>>
>>7823822
Hey /pol/ ;^)
>>
>>7823626
yes, actually, for almost all mental illnesses that's exactly what you do (because that's all you can do.)

look up bipolar, bpd, did, schizophrenia, psychosis--one of the first things you'll see is "no known cure," followed by treatment options which include medication (that often has awful side affects and sometimes doesn't even work) and therapy.
>>
>>7821886
Yes it has
>>
>>7820543
Only half?
>>
>>7823626
yes, instead you fix mental illness by..... [???]
>>
>>7822068
except they've begun affecting the real world in significant ways. i'm pretty sure trump would not have been elected if /pol/ didn't exist for instance (not that i mind necessarily, i am just heavily skeptical of anyone that thinks /pol/ is pure satire)
>>
>>7823626
You do if attacking the cause isn't practical or possible.
>>
>>7823822
I dunno; I have trouble telling negroes apart from negresses when they're not even trying to fool anyone.
>>
>>7823822
She doesn't, that's why she gets transgender roles. You actually get rejected for that shit if you look too much like a cis person.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.