[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any femboys who are doing what they're doing (taking female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: tranny16.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tranny16.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Any femboys who are doing what they're doing (taking female hormones) because you grew up as an incredibly cute little boy and had everything handed to you, and now can't cope with losing that cuteness to testosterone? When you're a very cute child, you never need to develop unique talents or a personality because adults are always worshipping you. Employees giving you free stuff, teachers being more lenient with your grades, etc. Then testosterone starts to make you an ugly uncute man. So you stop testosterone in its tracks early so you can stay cute forever (well at least until the wrinkles set in)
>>
>>7819785
>When you're a very cute child, you never need to develop unique talents or a personality because adults are always worshipping you. Employees giving you free stuff, teachers being more lenient with your grades, etc.
Basically a small portion of what being female means?
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>7819785
That isn't a femboy in op, use something better please

And probably yes to all that but also, you get attached to your body being like that and any deviation from the ideal causes horrible bdd
>>
well basically op some people enjoy having softness and femininity and some people enjoy gruff masculinity. both afabs and amabs
>>
>>7819785
At best taking hormones might make you look like a cute teenage boy, so you'll be treated as a cute teenage boy, not a child.
>>
>>7820213
In my case I looked like a cute teenage boy and now look like a big cute child

Adults, especially older women strangers, randomly smile at me in public and tell me "hi". the older women I know (coworkers, etc) always call me "sweetie" "honey" "love" etc. I'm back to all the treatments I got as a young boy: employees giving me free stuff, more sympathy from others. None of this happened when I was in ugly teenage boy mode.
>>
>>7822793
how tall are you?
>>
>>7822810
5' 7" but still look small b/c I have unusually long legs and narrow shoulders due to low pubertal T, making my torso/upper body appear petite

I genuinely look cute in a way that elicits maternal instincts of older women, and get the same privileges that females get for being cute even though I pass as female on and off

No one even tells me to "man up" or anything, no pressure to be masculine
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 500x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 500x920px
>>7822793
Juuzo, pls.
>>
>>7822793
Well, I'm ugly and kinda tall, and I still get that from ladies. Even ones my own age sometimes.
I think it has more to do with being emasculate.
>>
>>7819785
Tfw grew up as a Bute boy bud had an abusive father, got bullied a lot and had no friends so I spent my time drawing and became artistically skilled.

Your entire post is bs
>>
File: IMG_0964.jpg (298KB, 1350x1350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
298KB, 1350x1350px
>>
File: IMG_0963.jpg (51KB, 702x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0963.jpg
51KB, 702x367px
>>
File: URx1C9G.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
URx1C9G.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I always got male attention for looking like a girl and being so feminine when i was young/in my teens. im on hormones now to be more feminine, not necessarily to be a g0rl. im way too feminine to be a man tho. pic is me when i started hormones in my last year of hs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.