[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay christian male here My whole life I've tried to be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: crosses.jpg (109KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
crosses.jpg
109KB, 960x720px
Gay christian male here
My whole life I've tried to be a good christian but I've recently had gay thoughts and urges that grow stronger by the day.
Is there a way you can un-gay yourself? Is there a way you can be gay but still not piss off God? Are there any other gay religious people here who know what I'm going through?
>>
File: 1480416385826.png (438KB, 700x616px) Image search: [Google]
1480416385826.png
438KB, 700x616px
>>7817675
Just don't be too girly and God is okay with it. The Old Testament law forbids homosexuality entirely, but the New Testament law only forbids being effeminate and ineffectual (although this is frequently mistranslated as another 'gay ban', the original Greek clearly only outlaws being a "faggot", that is seriously the most direct and accurate translation)

tl;dr masculine gays go to heaven
>>
>>7817691
What's the source for this, please post more
>>
>>7817675
You need to watch this video, anon: It freed me. www.matthewvines.com/transcript/
>>
>>7817691
I've always been told that old testament still holds water and that ignoring it is apostasy though
>>
>>7817698
My source? Uh, how about, the Word of the Lord?

>>7817704
No the Old Testament law was for the Jews who at that time were following God's path
>>
>Omnipotent supreme creator of all things
>Most intelligent, compassionate and wise being ever to exist
>Sends u to a boiling cauldron of flame for eternity just for touching a dude's butthole
Doesn't really add up if you ask me. Almost seems like something that some guys just made up.
That's crazy though, who would do that? Just make up stuff and say they speak on behalf of an all-powerful deity that can't be seen or heard and won't reveal itself. What would anyone have to gain from doing that?
>>
>>7817724
As in the source for the pic you linked duh
>>
>>7817675
>Is there a way you can un-gay yourself?
No and if there was it would be blasphemy to do it. The Lord created you in His image, perfect. You don't think you know better than Him do you?

>Is there a way you can be gay but still not piss off God?
Yes, it's simple, don't lie with a man as you lie with a woman. That means with men you have to be on the bottom like a chick.
>>
why don't you just unchristian yourself? at least that's actual progress... the bible is clearly bullshit and god isn't real... you can't help being gay, but you can stop believing in stupid shit...
>>
>>7817751
>you can't help being gay, but you can stop believing in stupid shit...
Except being gay is just another irrational belief you need to fix in yourself, same as religion.
>>
File: 1474321184900.png (329KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474321184900.png
329KB, 600x800px
>>7817744
oh I'm sorry I just find these on 4chan
>>
>>7817758
>irrational
Is an erection ever really rational?
>>
>>7817774
No, that's the point. But if you have to have them at least have them for more interesting things than other people.
>>
>>7817691
where in the new testament does it say that.
>>
>>7817758

believing in christianity is a lot more irrational than wanting to bone people you find attractive.... there's nothing irrational about wanting to be with someone you like or wanting to have sex with someone you'rs attracted to, there's a lot of irrational illogical leaps you gotta make to believe in the bible including all the circular bullshit "logic" you gotta swallow like:

"this book is true cuz it says its true and it's really old"
>>
>>7817804

you're* my bad
>>
>>7817787
Are you saying that serious sexual deviancy, in the order of getting off to animals or inanimate objects, is the real redpill?
>>
>>7817804
>i need to do what the magical book tell me
>i need to put my body parts in another person for some reason
How do you even measure which is the most irrational?

>>7817816
Those aren't much different besides being more unusual.
>>
File: 1486587577467.jpg (83KB, 546x678px) Image search: [Google]
1486587577467.jpg
83KB, 546x678px
>>7817825
So what is the enlightened rational thing to get an erection from?

Is it God?
>>
>>7817839
Personal enlightenment and self-fulfillment and similar things.
>>
>>7817825

pleasure is the reason, nothing wrong with wanting to feel good... but there's a lot wrong with living your life according to the principles laid out in a book that isn't real as if it's the truth...

morals aren't objective, and there's nothing wrong with someone choosing to take some of their morality from the bible if that's what they're inclined to do... there is however something wrong with someone calling that book true, using it to manipulate other people, imposing its ideals on other people, expecting other people to live to a subjective moral standard you've decided is good for you and so on... especially when it's on the basis that a fictitious character in an old book is gonna punish people by sending them to an imaginary place for all eternity for what they do in a span of time that may as well be the blink of an eye to the fucking deity you worship...

it's completely irrational to assume that the bible is true, and it's completely irrational to believe that other people have to adhere to its subjective morality... but it's perfectly rational to want to live life in a way where you're not limiting yourself based on shit that's written in an old book that isn't true, and it's rational to seek out partners you desire instead of forcing yourself to do things that are unnatural for you...
>>
Man, literally: THERE IS NO GOD.

Think about it! Just try and make it make sense for even 60 seconds in a row in your head. All the other angry, blood-hungry, ludicrous magical fairy tales like Odin, Zeus, Vishnu, Mithras, Allah are ridiculous and you wouldn't believe them for a minute. But somehow Christianity's angry, blood-hungry, ludicrous magical fairy tale _is_ true?

There is no God. Just be a good person and do what makes you happy without hurting other people.
>>
>>7817675
>christian
>trans
>bisexual

I get what you're going through. Honestly, Christianity is about God's love towards us and us sharing that love with others. There's plenty of interpretations about homosexuality, but I feel like its more important to focus on salvation and spreading the Gospel than debating over this stuff. In the end, it just drives people who want to have a relationship with Christ away from the church.

Note: I'm a "once saved always saved" Baptist, so my interpretation may not apply to your sect, but I hope I was of some help.
>>
>>7817675
I look at it like this.

If there is a god, He'd better be okay with you being gay, cause it was his doing.
>>
>>7817675
Post your denomination or you're a heretic.
>>
>>7819203
>cause it was his doing
Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
>>
>>7817675
Fucking read the bible, lift some weights, go to an actual bar with rednecks and hot women, get a 40 hour a week job, buy a motorbike or work on your car, get laid with a girl. Oh and realize that you're essentially destroying any chance of passing on your genes which might not be such a bad thing if this gay thing weren't so common. Don't give me the surrogate Mother bullshit either. That costs wayyyyy too much money. You deny a child the right to it's Mother and the adopted children will wanna know their real parents. Oh and I'm not a Christian
>>
>>7819363
>"and create darkness...create evil"
w-why...why would he do that?
>>
>>7819585
Infinite wisdom led to infinite boredom. He had to spice things up.
>>
>>7817675
>Is there a way you can be gay but still not piss off God?
God isn't pissed off if you're gay dude. I promise.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.