[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be MTF transgirl >Attending concert >Lineup to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: stall door.jpg (116KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
stall door.jpg
116KB, 500x400px
>Be MTF transgirl
>Attending concert
>Lineup to the womens bathroom is way too long to wait and you have to GO
>Instead, head to the empty mens room and find the first stall you can get into, forgetting to even close the door
>Once you're set and relaxed, you hear a sudden bang as a drunken guy stumbles in, clearly having seen you enter. Before you could lock the stall, he bursts in
>Attractive, but crazy eyed, he stares at you luridly atop the toilet, his hand reaching for his crotch before giving you an ultimatum "Either suck me dry or it's going where the sun don't shine."

What do you do, /lgbt/? Is it a nice and sloppy suckfest or are you getting bent over?
>>
>>7817088
Both
>>
File: 23 points.jpg (23KB, 363x266px) Image search: [Google]
23 points.jpg
23KB, 363x266px
Oldass stale pasta
>>
>>7817088
I'd tell him to put it in my butt and then poop all over his dick.
>>
File: homer face.jpg (81KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
homer face.jpg
81KB, 259x383px
>>7817100
>mfw this is your fetish and not just a defense mechanism
>>
File: 1456082507331.jpg (133KB, 359x474px) Image search: [Google]
1456082507331.jpg
133KB, 359x474px
>>7817106
>>
>>7817088
fuck his shit up and then announce he's a rapist and collect all that sweet coverage
>>
>>7817088
>"Please don't!"
>I begin to cry, then reach forward to please him as he demands.
>>
Take out my knife and stab him.
>>
spray him w fucking pepper spray
>>
>>7817088
>attending a concert
>using a public restroom
>not pissing before going to an event

He's stumbling drunk. A solid shove will send him tumbling backwards and busting his ass. Pull up pants and draw knife. By the time he's able to stand back up, he's been stabbed in the throat repeatedly. He proceeds to bleed out in 12 seconds.
>>
>>7817088
>'i'm not going to suck off a guy i'm not even dating!'
>'i mean, unless you want to date?'
>>
>>7817883
>murdering someone just because he wanted to sodomize you a bit
wew lass
>>
>>7817926
>killing a rapist in self defense is murder

Fucking pacifist hippie
>>
>>7817952
would you rather live with having been raped or live with having killed a poor rapist
>>
The decision is way too hard to make.

Do I shoot him with my .38 special or my 9mm?

Should I just stab him to death or aim for his arteries?

In any case, I've been attacked or had murder attempted on me more by cis females than males.
>>
>>7817986
U N G I R L Y
N
G
I
R
L
Y
>>
>>7817986
>In any case, I've been attacked or had murder attempted on me more by cis females than males.
I think you have some greentexting to do.
>>
>>7818000
So the proper feminine thing to do is lay on my back and get raped or killed by everyone that doesn't like me, right

>>7818005
Nothing special to say aside from the fact that human women are the most vile creatures to infest this planet
>>
>>7818024
always defend yourself but wipe the drool off your chin you bloodthirsty maniac lmao
>>
>>7818024
What did these cis women actually do?
>>
>>7817967
I feel bad if I hit a deer with my car. I feel bad if I catch a mouse in a trap and its still alive. I don't feel bad defending my life from a violent criminal who wants to do me harm. Stupid pacifist degenerate.

>>7818000
Women are allowed to defend themselves. Stupid AGP faggot.
>>
>>7818125
>Stupid AGP faggot
h-how can you tell
>>
>>7818125
You set traps to kill mice and feel bad if they live?
>>
shout for help, duh
>>
>>7817986

Wrong? .45 ACP and center of mass?

Pink pistols here.
>>
>>7817088
i know martial arts....but i'm also a desperate tranny....

i would suck his dick because it has lower chance of an infection being transmitted , i dont want to get HIV and fuck up my future srs chances
>>
>>7818222
I don't own any .45s and if I did I would have a 1911 which is too bulky for me to carry.
>>
>>7818154
You ever see a mouse flailing around in a trap still alive? And then you gotta put it down? Shit sucks. There's no other way to get rid of them though.

>Mouse
Annoying pests, cute, but unsanitary. Unfortunate method of removal but necessary.

>Rapists
Violent degenerate that is intentionally trying to harm or kill me. No fucks given removing him from the gene pool. He knew better, made that choice and died with it.
>>
>>7818358
No I haven't actually because I use non-lethal traps and release the mice outside, alive.
>>
>>7817095
This
>>
>>7818222
>muh fuddy-five
.45 stobbin' powah is a joke. Use good ammo and carry a double-stack and it won't matter which cartridge you use. More holes > fewer holes.
>>
>>7817088
What kind of absolute mental midget forgets to close the stall door when they go for a shit?
>>
>>7818372
And then they go back inside your house and you have to get rid of them again? Or do you drive a car load of captured mice 10 miles away and release them all at the risk of being bitten?
>>
File: From Japan With Love.png (2MB, 2400x2834px) Image search: [Google]
From Japan With Love.png
2MB, 2400x2834px
>>7817088
>unsheath my katana
>proceed to show him my mastery of the japanese samurai sword
>after he lays defeated in a pile of his own blood, i pull out my fedora and say "well played, my sir"
>flush the toilet and wash my hands

how not to get rapeed 101
>>
>>7818413
I walk five minutes away, past other houses. I have never been bitten by a mouse.
>>
>>7818372
You do realize mice will just get right back in your house unless you take them far away or kill them?
>>
>>7817088
i wanna do this to a tranny/trap tbqh
if i ever saw a qt tranny in the bathroom id probably make a move, and be rather forceful
i lift and am handsome so would probably get away with it, cis women let me away with it anyways
>>
>>7818478
based chaser never change bro
>>
File: 1488051060733m.jpg (85KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
1488051060733m.jpg
85KB, 1024x577px
>>7817088
>Either suck me dry or it's going where the sun don't shine
Pottery

Btw did you see the latest news: Feces swastika scrawled in gender-neutral bathroom
http://turnto10.com/news/local/swastika-scrawled-on-risd-bathroom-in-human-waste
>>
>>7817088
>be passing somewhat attractive trans girl
>shriek a little and watch as whiteknights come running
>guy gets the shit beaten out of him
>whiteknights apologise for everything and ask a thousand times if Im okay
>>
>>7819323
>the ends aren't even pointing the right way
wew, nice try rabbi
>>
"Can I pee first"
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.