[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be cis 19 y/o bi boy >living in conservative christian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 18910ad7ee9ff8c1af354c2d562fcd2c.jpg (440KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
18910ad7ee9ff8c1af354c2d562fcd2c.jpg
440KB, 800x1129px
>be cis 19 y/o bi boy
>living in conservative christian family in countryside Sweden
>always felt like I couldn't really express myself and worse plain clothes and hair my whole life
>want to try wearing more androgynous/feminine styles because I feel like it suits my personality better
>afraid everyone including my family will see me as some kind of alien if I do it
>afraid to make friends or even attempt to get a bf/gf because of it
>don't know how to make the change gradually
I don't know what to do. I'm scared, confused and frustrated at the same time. I do have a pretty androgynous face and body and long hair. Has anyone else been in a similar situation?
>>
Yes. I am fairly certainly I am just a straight cross-dresser, but I feel tremendous pressure to keep these urges bottled up.
>>
File: 1485984479370.png (313KB, 602x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485984479370.png
313KB, 602x598px
>>7816202
>>7816226

23 cis, (mostly) straight man. I'm pretty traditionally masculine guy but love feminine and androgynous clothing. I get away with it and no gives me any shit because I like what I like with confidence.

If someone gets smart with me, I just give them the look. The look is a very useful skill to have. It's simply giving the tard asking dumb questions an incredulous and somewhat disgusted expression paired with an aggressive stance. It displays confidence while prompting the other person to question themselves or scramble to find better reasoning for their issues with you. Your goal is to make someone feel stupid for daring to ask stupid questions. Because it is a stupid question.

Make it seem like you can't imagine why you would have a reason to hide.
>>
File: ayylmao.gif (4MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.gif
4MB, 400x400px
>>7816202
you live in sweden lmao, move 20mins away and fag out till your heart's content

you're an adult, gtfo ur parents house

you live in fucking SWEDEN

jesus christ
>>
>>7816406
My country is pretty conservative when it comes to stuff like this outside of the big cities.
>>
File: vU9R2sn.jpg (50KB, 470x700px) Image search: [Google]
vU9R2sn.jpg
50KB, 470x700px
>>7816202
I know what its like growing up in a very conservative family, and being very unsure as to how to go about introducing stuff like this to them.

Where do your parents stand in terms of how open minded they are with all this, I mean I know they're conservative christian and all but specifically how do they feel about it. Would they look down on it or would they not care too much?
>>
File: 1486680405038.png (210KB, 438x440px) Image search: [Google]
1486680405038.png
210KB, 438x440px
>>7816367

>rob bank
>police officer stops you
>give him "the look"
>he looks down, apologizes and goes about his day

It's genius.
>>
>>7816487
They pretty much get uncomfortable even hearing anyone talk about anything related to sex. Even watching TV with them they'll change the channel if any "adult material" is on, even though we're all adults.
>>
>>7816564
Huh...
Well I feel like if you really want to start expressing yourself more via your fashion and what not you should go ahead and do so, I mean you are an Adult now and while it may take some time for them to get used to it I doubt they'd never grow to accept it. I mean you're just changing up your style you know.

How close are you with your parents and family?
>>
Börja bara universitsutbildning utomstads och bryt dig loss, sökningarna är fortfarande öppna.
>>
>>7816406
Swedes are practically a bunch of vodka chugging slavshits, except the ones that are all frail, elongated and elf like. It's just that fitting in with the west made them all wary about bashing in non straight people.
>>
>>7816202
Leave town.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.