[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR, WHY CAN'T I JUST BE A FUCKING GIRL?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 39a0ab4.jpg (93KB, 555x791px) Image search: [Google]
39a0ab4.jpg
93KB, 555x791px
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR, WHY CAN'T I JUST BE A FUCKING GIRL?! WHY DO OTHER PEOPLE GET TO BE SO FUCKING HAPPY ITS NOT FAIR. I NEVER WILL HAVE THE EARLY LIFE I WAS MEANT TO HAVE AND ILL ALWAYS BE FUCKING MISERABLE BECAUSE THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY OUT OF THIS PAIN. WHY DIDN'T I GET TO BE AN EARLY TRANSITIONER? WHY DON'T I GET TO BE HAPPY ITS NOT FAIR FUCK EVERYONE. TRANNY UPRISING WHEN?!
>>
File: Sketch24522044.jpg (76KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch24522044.jpg
76KB, 720x1280px
>>
Anime is sin
>>
>>7815894
So is shellfish :^)
>>
>>7815857
Don't do it anon(ett?) Please
>>
Sounds like you have a lot to work on.
>>
>>7815846
>MEANT TO HAVE
You were meant to be a big buff burly hairy manblokedude, mate
>>
>>7815846
boys make the best kind of children tho
r u retarted
>>
>>7815846
I know that feel fampai. P sure suicide and hoping reincarnation is real is our best bet for not suffering.
>>
>>7815846
You need to cool your shit. Nobody gets what they wants, life is always hard, and never without copious amounts of pain. Male, female, trans, or Volkswagen, you're gonna have to accept and deal with it. Throwing tantrums like a child is undignified, and it stops people from taking you seriously, which will only make it harder for you.
>>
>>7815846
Calm your conetits you manic hon. Stop worrying about shit you can't change and focus on the things you can. Whining about it won't solve anything
>>
>>7815846
have you considered not being manly?

i hear it helps
>>
>>7815894
You spelled 'mistake' wrong.
>>
>>7817611
Lost it at Volkswagen

also solid advice
>>
>>7815846
Why would Guts dream of a shitter like Nico?
>>
>>7815857
Nice thumbnail
>>
>>7815894
Manga is cos
>>
File: 1483863038171.png (55KB, 322x266px) Image search: [Google]
1483863038171.png
55KB, 322x266px
>>7815846
What always makes me feel a bit better is remembering that I could've wound up with some terminal illness or disability instead.

I may never pass as a cis woman, but at least I'm healthy.
>>
Why can't I just be Yazawa Nico
>>
My childhood was ok but i'll trade bodies with you anon
>>
>>7823079
I suppose this is very true, being trans sucks, but it's fixable and you can still function like a normal human being once you get your shit together. Just the fact that the right hormones could completely rid me of my depression is something I'm really happy for, as I now know I won't have to spend the rest of my life feeling like shit.
>>
>>7815894
So is coffee.
>>
>>7817611
>Words from a gay guy
>>
>>7823079
Terminal illness or disability can sometimes be better than being trans.

Would you rather live a nice life, get cancer at 45, and die a few years later?
Or have your entire early life wrecked, mostly togheter with your later life... and most likely won't make it to 45 anyway?
Yeah... Cancer is the much better option here.

Or miss like lower half of your leg?
Going to be hard, and probably gonna feel like you're different from others, and might suffer some bullying... But, you can still live a life.
Same goes with deaf, and mute.

Then of course there are things that are worse.
Like die from cancer at age 4, or fairly severe deformities, that can't be surgically fixed.

Trans is pretty high up there, among the worst things you can suffer through.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.