[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the new bathroom ruling what's the best way to use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: large.jpg (41KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
41KB, 500x667px
With the new bathroom ruling what's the best way to use my early transitioning stealth privilege to out older non-passers to the public and get them kicked out of their bathroom of choice?

I've already been able to do the same with women's shelters on some occasions to get need trannies booted (I have my own home but I've been able to put in advocacy due to connections) but this isn't really the same deal.

Is this worth of a Facebook campaign or something?
>>
>>7815497
*needy trannies
>>
>>7815497
Why are early transitioners so evil?
>>
File: uhh.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
uhh.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>7815497
So did you steal my old name on accident or is something weird going on here
>>
>>7815558
idk who you are
>>
>>7815541
it only seems like that because they're fighting evil
>>
>>7815573
Well, anyway.... I find it more powerful just to look straight at them and be like "why are you in here?" and stare at them until they leave.
>>
>>7815497
What the fuck is wrong with you?
People deserve to piss in peace.
>>
File: 1487991356033.jpg (26KB, 372x372px) Image search: [Google]
1487991356033.jpg
26KB, 372x372px
>>7815497
I think the best thing you can do is suicide cara.
It's the only way to beat the early transitioners.

Also why the fuck you're stealing bdd-chan name? Did you finally snap?
>>
>>7815645
This isn't something Caraposter would post
>>
>>7815629
how is it bad?
>>
>>7815645
>>7815675
while this sounds rather like a cara post, i'm not sure it is
cara is currently not posting or talking to anyone because reasons
>>
>>7815734
Because people don't control whether they pass or not, and to get in them in trouble because of something they didn't choose is cruel.
>>
>>7815741
>cara is currently not posting or talking to anyone because reasons

I'm curious, what happened to her now? Finally got hormones?
>>
>>7815781
Nicole lurked on this board and filed for a restraining order with the state instead of just the school, so now Cara can get arrested instead of just getting expelled.
>>
File: 1487192118951.gif (130KB, 344x472px) Image search: [Google]
1487192118951.gif
130KB, 344x472px
>>7815790
>Nicole lurked on this board and filed for a restraining order with the state instead of just the school, so now Cara can get arrested instead of just getting expelled.

Ok so basically what I told cara to stop doing happened.
She always answered me with "It's ok to do if I'm not directly contacting her" Which is not since cara kept posting nicole pictures online in a place nicole would most likely visit and this was just another form of indirectly bullying nicole.

Anyways, I wonder how fucked cara is irl now.
>>
File: 43534534.png (937KB, 806x924px) Image search: [Google]
43534534.png
937KB, 806x924px
>>7815817
I have a court date next month with the ****** family to see if the protection order they filed against me yesterday will be put in place (which apparently can be made out for up to two years of barred contact). Apparently ****** and another transwoman went through the archive and /lgbt/ and collected a bunch of material.

I also have another meeting with the Chief of Police next week and other associates.

Otherwise it's probably best if I don't say much more.
>>
>>7815817
she's going to get a lawyer but i informed her that her case is...not good
anyway she doesn't want to talk to me now because she thinks i'm turning against her
and she still isn't on hrt
mostly she's just incredibly depressed because now nikki-chan will never be her bff
>>
>>7815497
Before you do anything OP I would work on my reading comprehension. This new federal stance is specifically targeted at early transitioners. It only affects those who are in public schools. Nothing else has changed.
>>
>>7815840
You should honestly take a break from 4chan, cara.
Also sort out your issues both the trans ones and the others. You can fix your life just move on from this nicole and others stuff.

Also do like this anon >>7815841 said and get a lawyer, you don't want a restraining order to turn into jail by saying the wrong stuff.
>>
>>7815840
I hope you end up in prison, get raped, and die of AIDS.
>>
>>7815967
You should kys anon, Only the worst types of people would wish that upon anybody, also you can't die of AIDS you idiotic halfwit. ^-^
>>
>>7815840
damn, that sounds pretty serious. i wish you luck cara, even though you did kind of bring this on yourself.
>>
File: Eazy-E-1990-billboard-650.jpg (108KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
Eazy-E-1990-billboard-650.jpg
108KB, 650x430px
>>7815999
I'm not nobody :(
>>
>>7815999
If you die from a simple cold because you have AIDs, it's pretty fair to say you died of AIDs, even if it didn't directly kill you.
>>
>>7816046
You died because of AIDS in that case, you didn't die of AIDS, But I'm just talking semantics. ^-^
>>
>>7815999
>people contract Kaposi's Sarcoma all the time for no reason
>>
>>7815999
Only the worst types would stalk people and threaten to assault them. That creep needs to be put behind bars before he ends up killing some poor early transitioner.
>>
>>7815629
>>7815759
Free public toilets are degenerate. You should either pay for the privilege of shitting in private or shit in the privacy of your own home.
>>
>>7816247
Oh for god sakes, Cara didn't do anything that people on 4chan haven't been doing since its inception, I mean yeah, she's an autistic creep, but that's no reason to put someone in jail.

Cara needs psychological help, both on a professional level, and on a personal one i.e. she needs irl friends so who will help her transition and make her move past her autistic obsessions.
>>
>excuse you, this is the ladies' room
>leave right now or i'm calling the cops
>>
>>7815497
There isn't even any laws against men going in the women's washroom though....
I'm a cis male and I've been drunk and gone in the women's a few times and I just took a piss and left and a few people laughed, it's not a huge deal....
>>
>>7816683
There are in a few states. Mostly southern shit holes trannys should never live in anyway though.
>>
OP do the world a favor and just end it all next time you get the chance.
>>
>>7815741
wtf how am I supposed to get my daily dose of Cara, now?
>>
>>7816247
I have hope she'll eventually kill Blaire White, too, so stfu.
>>
I'd try asking /pol/. Chances are a couple of them are planning on similar mischief from the cis side.
>>
>>7816909
i already considered it but /pol/ isn't that clever or subversive.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.