[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happen is I take female hormones and male hormones at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

what happen is I take female hormones and male hormones at the same time?

Do I become a mega trans?
>>
>>7815339
The testosterone will beat it out unless you take an anti-androgen, but then you've just made taking testosterone pointless.
>>
>>7815339
what if i OD on estrogen?
>>
>>7815356
ok but will I gain any superpowers?
>>
>>7815378
Nah, but if you take too much testosterone, your balls will shrink and stop producing testosterone and then the excess testosterone will convert to estrogen in your body and you will get tits anyway.
>>
>>7815339
pic and post made me laugh out loud
>>
File: Slaanesh.jpg (9KB, 251x239px) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh.jpg
9KB, 251x239px
>>7815339
>>7815339
>what happen is I take female hormones and male hormones at the same time?
>Do I become a mega trans?
That's one way of putting it
>>
>>7815814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsGRsDe3iRw
>>
File: 1424835142168.png (405KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424835142168.png
405KB, 800x800px
>>7815392

Step 1. Overdose on Test
Step 2. titty pills
Step 3. Twice the tittys yeeeahh girl

My plan is foolproof
>>
File: 1424829877608.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424829877608.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>7815339
>>
>>7815339
I posted about it in hrtgen once.
There are actual research articles on it because bodybuilders that use test without aromatase inhibitors end up with estrogen levels above female levels but have T levels like 2-3 times that of normal men.
So if you're wondering if you can overdose, the answer is no. You cannot OD on estrogen or testosterone, it's a very rare complication and I don't believe it's ever occurred in a situation where people didn't have prior issues.
But from what research has shown with bodybuilders abusing steroids is your body only responds to ratios of hormones, not levels. Your T:E ratio is one thing, but there are of course somewhere around 20-30 different hormones in your body and all those ratios of course matter since they influence metabolism and reverse metabolism.

High T results in high E, and often without aromatase inhibitors having high T results in high E making the ratio equivalent to low T high E ironically enough because normal men don't have enough T to make their maximal amount of E, but given enough T their E maxes out and their ratio approaches low T to high E ratios. If bodybuilders use T they need aromatase inhibitors otherwise they are no different then low T men. I think I got that right anyway lol
The idea is it's ratios, not quantities.
>>
>>7816874
Or hold on, I got all my ratios confused.
So assuming a perfect male, you get 10% conversion of T to E, so your ratio is 10:1. The majority of men do not reach that perfect ratio though and most hover around 5-6% conversion. But the median is apparently 6-12%.
Bodybuilders that abuse steroids without aromatase often hover around 12-20% T:E conversion.
So they have extraordinarily high T but also extraordinarily high E. Their ratios are way off and they get gyno.

That's basically what I was getting at. I completely messed up my description.
>>
>>7815339
moobs with chest hair and beard
>>
>>7815339
You gotta try it. The results will be mindblowing!

Of course, you might have to try a few different combinations to land the best results. Be sure to include horse piss.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.